• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Shoot'em Ups / Shmups / STGs Release Archive

Momentary

Banned
1917 - The Alien Invasion

Man this one looks pretty damn good.

0BF2569ACB445D1659ADA610A2FB1A67C55A4E58

Witchinour

Man this game looks like a lot of fun and the music is just jam up.

Momentary

Banned
That's awesome. I'll get every back up to speed on Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Don't have a computer to work from on this trip.

Momentary

Banned
RefRain -prism memories-: http://store.steampowered.com/app/435970/

The first playable demo for this game came out for Summer Comiket 2005. This is a release 11 years in the making.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Day one! The music sounds amazing and the attacks, art direction, and gameplay just look superb.

Edit: I just noticed Degica is publishing this. They are the champions man. One of the best companies to hit STEAM.

I'll get things updated today.

Wanted to give this game some pics:

ChryZ

Awesome, but also confusing: this isn't Trouble Witches Neo? Is this a remaster of Episode1? The screenshots on Steam are mostly 4:3, but the description mentions 1280x720.

DirtyLarry

Anyone pick up Neon Chrome yet? Got an email from Steam since it was on my Wishlist, and definitely interested in it, just so much coming out over the next month I am not sure how much time I would have to dedicate to it. But it looks damn good, so if someone has picked it up and can provide some positive feedback that may sway me, as the price is definitely right on it as well.

The Hurricane of the Varstray got another patch that adds a second loop with an extra final stage!

Studio Siesta's dedication to PC support is really exemplary so far.

shaowebb

Is this the game that got delisted from XBLA?

I hope so! I own that one and its amazing and horrible that it was delisted on folks. Not even the PC versions that used to be around had all the content of Trouble Witches Neo for the 360.

The game had a Fantasy Zone item shop in stages, and you could get crazy shot powerups and abilities. Plus the ability to put magic circles that slowed down bullets and harvested them made it so you could replay forever trying to figure out the best way to change enemy shot patterns and how to manipulate things so you got the highest score by harvesting bullets and waiting to kill the enemies to turn them to score until a certain point.

Game even had a ton of unlockable cast. Plus if you're a fan of god awful translation hilarity like Castle Shikigami 2 the english option is one of the worst dubs ever done. So bad I'd call it a feature lol. The japanese language option is pristine on audio and subtitles though.

Momentary

Banned
shmups.com's twitter has ZERO SHIP, Kyomu no Otome (NSFW), and B-SYSTEM are all out on the Eng DL SIte. I'll get this updated soon.

I won't be posting a pic of the NSFW game.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
About a year late, but wanted to say great thread. Have passed it onto a friend whos bigger into the STG scene than I am.

Glad to see folks are still positing with updates!

Top Bottom