• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penelope & Monica Cruz Star In New Super Mario Bros. 2 Advertising Campaign

Ein Bear

[Clark Gable];41017506 said:
Wasting money on low tier women. Guess they have the money to burn, it's not like they even need this, Mario games sell themselves.

My condolences for the broken penis.

Drago

This commercial showed me that the red and blue 3DS XLs both look horrendous. Ugh. Please get to work on silver faceplates, 3rd parties...

Also, yeah that commercial was sexy :3

Big-E

I got dragged to see To Rome with Love a few weeks ago and holy fuck does Penelope Cruz look fucking amazing in that movie. Nintendo smart to use her.

Shai-Tan

Banned
it would have been more believable if it was mother and daughter playing it not sisters who are in their mid to late 30s. not a bad celebrity testimonial though

it would have been more believable if it was mother and daughter playing it not sisters who are in their mid to late 30s. not a bad celebrity testimonial though

Hint: There's a reason they used sisters. It might have something to do with the name of the game they're promoting.

Mlatador

Banned
ibsLyZnVT4OtSp.gif

AHAHAH - LOL!

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
This is actually a pretty good ad for what it's supposed to be. It's not aimed at the core gamers, but rather at the casuals who may see this and decide to play it with their sister/brother/best friend. Maybe they played Mario Party at some point or Wii Sports and are interested in playing socially with people they know.

Top Bottom