• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penelope & Monica Cruz Star In New Super Mario Bros. 2 Advertising Campaign

OMG I don't have enough gifs to properly convey how amazing this is. Gawd those accents!

Monica and Penelope umghfrafhf!
izgVvt1l32vXw.gif

RaikuHebi

Banned
They're back with a Spanish Animal Crossing ad.

Animal Crossing ad

Now Banderas for PS4 and we're set.

Btw just curious whether Americans consider the Cruz sisters White? From a Southern European perspective I imagine they are, but from Northern Europe and America they probably aren't right? I don't think they'd be considered White here in the UK.

Hope it's not a rude question, I'm just curious as I think Spanish are like my ethnicity (Turkish). Some are white (like Torres and Mata) and some are dark (Banderas and Cruz).

hayguyz

Banned
Btw just curious whether Americans consider the Cruz sisters White? From a Southern European perspective I imagine they are, but from Northern Europe and America they probably aren't right? I don't think they'd be considered White here in the UK.

Hope it's not a rude question, I'm just curious as I think Spanish are like my ethnicity (Turkish). Some are white (like Torres and Mata) and some are dark (Banderas and Cruz).

no because most Americans think they are all Mexican

People from Spain are white, yes.

R1CHO

I am spanish and i am curious too.

Probably latin would be the most common adjective.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
People from Spain are white, yes.
Not necessarily. I mean, people of any race can be "from Spain". Also, in the United States, many people from Spain are racialized as non-white, no matter what the color of their skin is.

jmls1121

Banned
For any assmen out there, I suggest you look online for Penelope Cruz's directorial debut of a long-form commercial for a lingerie company. She will be your favorite woman ever after watching.

Top Bottom