• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penelope & Monica Cruz Star In New Super Mario Bros. 2 Advertising Campaign

Spike

YA3y2.gif

Neiteio

Is there any shot of the system that, like, shows it open at an angle or something, so I can see the exterior and interior colors at the same time?

.la1n

That's actually one of the better commercials out of Nintendo lately, I do think the end would have been better had they just cut it right after she ask about the bathroom, it goes on a little bit longer awkwardly.

Damn I'm so glad I stumbled into this thread. A younger hotter Cruz sister? Who knew! And lol at that "low tier women" guy. That is some top shelf Latina my friend.

Fritz

I remember there was that Spanish SNL clone where Monica would show up with a shirt saying "I am not Penelope".

Might have been a sketch though and someone was playing Monica.

I dont know what I am talking. HOT!"

Sadist

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

that is all

Terrell

I actually don't hate the ad. Mostly because it's not just them playing the game like with some of Nintendo's other celebrity ads, there's SOMETHING to it. The closest we ever got to this before was the Layton ad with Lisa Kudrow in it where she basically had an "in yo face" moment with the person she was playing the game with.

Also, I could see this being a theme for their Mario ads in Europe, getting celebrities to don the mustache.

japtor

I never knew that Penelope Cruz had a younger, hotter sister.
I think we've reached the point of diminishing returns, I can barely tell them apart. They're both hot enough to the point that it'd take a massive amount of extra hotness for a noticeable leap above them.

Nori Chan

Not gonna lie, I really want a 3DSXL now lol

oh and lol at the post before this one. Just saw this on another forum and searched this thread up.

monome

hummm... is that family friendly?

they look like they would jump on dick and break it with their glorious swinging asses so much the tension between those two sisters is palatable...

Top Bottom