• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

I know this stuff exists but it sucks to see the top streams on ps4 just people trying to get attention while they can. It was cool for a week to see all the people excited and playing whatever. Now it's a dude drunk with his hot girlfriend.

Booshka

I know this stuff exists but it sucks to see the top streams on ps4 just people trying to get attention while they can. It was cool for a week to see all the people excited and playing whatever. Now it's a dude drunk with his hot girlfriend.

Blame the Launch lineup.

SRTtoZ

spartanm is wearing out his welcome. he has to end these shows earlier so that people look forward to the next time he streams.

Haha, they are addicted to the fame now! They'll never get it all back... they will go crazy!

spartanm is wearing out his welcome. he has to end these shows earlier so that people look forward to the next time he streams.

Yea, he should have waited a few days. Then a week. And come back with some actual content.

CTE

So here I am browsing twitch as usual and I check out the playroom streams and sure enough you guys are in there. Should have expected it, but still funny.

Damn. Drunk guy and girl aren't going to stream again. And OMG at some of those comments on Twitch. This stuff is funny, but man some of those comments are crazy.

Top Bottom