• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

I didn't think they had this in mind when they created the Playroom but it's serving a new purpose!

Yeah. This is just....weird. I'm really loving ACIV and Resogun, but it's strangely addictive watching these things. Shit I need to go to bed, but if Playroom of all things brought us this gold mine it might be the best PS4 launch title.

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
I honestly hope Sony turns off streaming for Playroom or else twitch is going to be flooded with all of these awful streams. Plus I can't help but watch them so it would save me hours of my life.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
These Playroom streams have more views than literally anything else on the PS4 side of Twitch.

Zoggy

i would never watch this and think its really stupid, but its pretty fascinating if this becomes a thing.

people just buying ps4s and streaming crap.

i mean this has been going on forever with justin.tv and etc, so why are people amazed now?

Gorillaz

The stream called TheSpartanShow started all of this right? Cause I wouldn't be surprised if streamin talk shows like that become the norn

Top Bottom