• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

i would never watch this and think its really stupid, but its pretty fascinating if this becomes a thing.

people just buying ps4s and streaming crap.

i mean this has been going on forever with justin.tv and etc, so why are people amazed now?

Ease of use pulls every kind of people in I guess. You just couldn't do that before on a mainstream console. It helps that PS4 sold a lot and is in the media spotlight.

DryvBy

This is all funny and stuff but I agree. It's ruining Twitch.tv a bit. It's like the Walmart glitch. Fun to join in but eventually, it's gotta stop or move somewhere else. UStream maybe?

SRTtoZ

Spartan thinks hes Jimmy Fallon all of a sudden. Where'd the official sign come from? lol. Him and his wife's face on it like some morning talk radio host.

This is all funny and stuff but I agree. It's ruining Twitch.tv a bit. It's like the Walmart glitch. Fun to join in but eventually, it's gotta stop or move somewhere else. UStream maybe?

Yea, this will definitely oversaturate the live-stream with poor content. But hopefully when more games come out, it'll be less.

kiguel182

Told a friend about Spartan and he was really curious about this, seems like Sony has something cool on their hands.

They should push this, it could be great and help them sell more cameras.

Probably working on an APP so you can broadcast without having to be in Playroom.

Yeah I'd imagine they will have something like that coming out soon if they plan on marketing the camera more.

It's not even good...but it is.

I imagine that once the novelty of it wears off for some people... thats when we will see some dedicated gaming stuff come through.. video podcasts stuff like that from gamers like us.

Gorillaz

Pretty sure Sony is now looking for plain old broadcasting features to add in an update after all of this. Something seperate from playroom.

Its too perfect to pass up

Pretty sure Sony is now looking for plan old broadcasting features to add in an update after all of this. Its too perfect to pass up

Twitch and sony are in a prime spot to cut into some youtube like stuff.. Theres a lot of good potential here.. and hopefully dedicated "shows" and stuff come up.. Just think what youtube was like when it started compared to today..

A dude was pointing his camera at videos playing on his laptop. One of them was a very young looking girl strip dancing.

I thought it was someone in the room with him.. didn't realise he was just showing a screen...

They really do need to get some way so it is easier to report stuff on the videos.. the current drop down stuff is cumbersome.. but works.. slowly

Lynn616

XcQDBuX.png

Top Bottom