• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

aly

I don't know how non-drunk people (women especially) go on these streams. The comments are so bad. Really uncomfortable to watch.

Some of the couples I've seen especially made me uncomfortable. The guy would be going on and some even reading the comments or asking the woman to participate. Or touching her when she is moving away. I'm like wut the whole time.

So..Spartan has Playroom creator call in..
Drunk guy with wife passes Spartan in views most of the night..
Guys with guns and drugs..
Guy with two young girls shitting on Spartan..
A shitty family from Tennessee, with Manny Paquio
A party with Rockband and lots of drinks..
Drunk guys wife is 99% ready to suck his dick on cam..goes to take a piss almost falls through the door..comes back TRASHED. He contemplates fucker her passed out body..

I love this shit :)

Talyn

They been going for like 6 hours! About 120 viewers usually, they tried to call in Spartan show also lol
Ah, I didn't realize, I just started watching Twitch again a few minutes ago.

Edit: NeoGAF just got a shoutout on this dude's channel and they have no idea WTF it is. lol

keuja

So..Spartan has Playroom creator call in..
Drunk guy with wife passes Spartan in views most of the night..
Guys with guns and drugs..
Guy with two young girls shitting on Spartan..
A shitty family from Tennessee, with Manny Paquio
A party with Rockband and lots of drinks..
Drunk guys wife is 99% ready to suck his dick on cam..goes to take a piss almost falls through the door..comes back TRASHED. He contemplates fucker her passed out body..

I love this shit :)

Can't wait for the PS4 to hit Russia. I'm sure we'll see some crazy shit.

Right?

I don't know what's worse, that guy that set up the stream to have people watch him sleep, or the people actually choosing to watch him sleep.

o_o

hehe
gif__markiplier_s_gonna_watch_you_while_your_sleep_by_stonehot316-d6h7ud8.jpg

RaikuHebi

Banned
Some of the couples I've seen especially made me uncomfortable. The guy would be going on and some even reading the comments or asking the woman to participate. Or touching her when she is moving away. I'm like wut the whole time.
Hahahaha. Fame is getting to them.

Mondy

Banned
I'm waiting for that dudes wife to just pass out and fall off the couch live on air.

EDIT: That dude with the hot sister just said he bought Battlefield for the single player.....

They been going for like 6 hours! About 120 viewers usually, they tried to call in Spartan show also lol

Oh god-- even totally high or drunk I don't think I could sit around just bullshitting for that long. If they are sober I don't know how that's even possible.

May16

Wow. I couldn't stand that any longer.

I wonder how many of these "Oh hey I'm gonna make a show!" shows will be made before the fad goes out.
...Assuming the fad goes out.

Though I suppose this could end up becoming something like YouTube where talentless, uninteresting hacks just keep on uploading....

Ianan

I'm DONE, I can't take this anymore.
I need to try stay away from this stuff now.
They're cool and all, but damn they were boring to me. I just couldn't stop watching though.

SRTtoZ

Yo say what you want about the DS4 battery life, that shits been on all day with that blue light glowing with no recharge.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Is Amir0x the most (in)famous GAF member? He gets mentioned in every comment section linked on NeoGAF.

Amir0x is like the biggest insider GAF meme we have.

I don't think that many people even personally know who the dude is or why he's "internet famous", but it's still funny.

Top Bottom