• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

SRTtoZ

This dude has slammed an entire bottle of whiskey and he is still talking the same as when he started. Mad props.

Enjoy this while it lasts... I don't see this lasting long.

When the top video streaming is a drunk chick in a skirt about to pass out, you know we're in for some trouble. Haha.

Pistolero

I fail to comprehend the so-called sentiment of satisfaction procured by those videos. Hopefully, most viewers will get bored with it, as the internet generation usually does, and go lach into something even more frivolous.

SRTtoZ

This is the equivalent to people who flashed all over Chatroulette and Omegle and eventually got the banhammer.

I fail to comprehend the so-called sentiment of satisfaction procured by those videos. Hopefully, most viewers will get bored with it, as the internet generation usually does, and go lach into something even more frivolous.

The one thing more frivolous than these videos is complaining that people enjoy them. If you don't like it, don't watch it. :)

Talyn

XcQDBuX.png
Based purely on this one photo and nothing more, please for the love of God tell me they are reenacting episodes of Married with Children. If they aren't, they are missing out on one of the best ideas ever.

DieH@rd

Banned
Double Fine take notice! You need to create a lot of game modules for these type of "talk shows", greenscreen support and more stuff.

aly

People will do anything to keep an audience. I've seen so much drinking, ignoring family and shirtless people tonight. It's sad but I can't turn away.

Top Bottom