• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 the Movie #1 Spring of Birth - Opens Nov 23 in Japan

Moaradin

Is there gonna be an English version like the persona 4 anime? I never played any of the games in Japanese.

The animation looks pretty good though. Seems to look more like the game than the Persona 4 anime did.

Well yeah, that one didn't have Yukari in it. :p

tumblr_m9g4v1ODZT1qf7q7io1_500.gif

Like it will be anything but awful.

pITUUXt.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Love the artwork. Can't wait to see Minato
No I don't care what name Atlus gave him after the fact, should've been there day one. Same for Seta!
again.

Andrefpvs

Is there gonna be an English version like the persona 4 anime? I never played any of the games in Japanese.

The animation looks pretty good though. Seems to look more like the game than the Persona 4 anime did.

Hopefully there will be, it was great that we got P4 Animation with most of the English cast.

Manbig

It's not a spoiler, he's saying that the old
Minato Arisato name is now gone, since his official name is now Makoto Yuki.

Yeah, I double checked and edited my post. My apologies,
but I still think that the double standard in that joke makes it a pretty bad idea.

Love the artwork. Can't wait to see Minato
No I don't care what name Atlus gave him after the fact, should've been there day one. Same for Seta!
again.

Pff, Yu Narukami >>>>>>>>>>>>> Souji Seta.

Narukami means god of thunder. How awesome is that?

Andrefpvs

Yeah, I double checked and edited my post. My apologies,
but I still think that the double standard in that joke makes it a pretty bad idea.

Yeah
, no argument there, could have been worded better. If I hadn't played Persona 3 yet, my hyperactive brain would have figured out the actual spoiler on its own :/

Andrefpvs

Also, hopefully this gets a tie-in game.

MC getting an official name could mean that
the continuation of Persona 4 Arena's storyline is coming?

kewlmyc

Can't wait till it's released on BD. If we're lucky we might get a worldwide release like they're doing for the Madoka movies.

I wonder what personality he'll have. He doesn't seem to care that a shadow is about to attack him through the window.

Dantis

It seems Keisuke Watabe as the character designer and animation director makes all the difference in the world.

And presumably a massively higher budget than any previous animation production.

Also, love the new Meguro track (Assuming it is Meguro. It sure sounds like him!). Will buy the OST.

LTWheels

I would kill numerous people to get Junpei his rightful spot in P4A. I mean, he just seems so perfect for it!

I hope there is an update to P4A with more P3 characters.
The game is practically a sequel to P3 rather than P4.
However I than a sneaky feeling that it's just a one-off collaboration between Atlus and Arcs Systems.

Dylan

I hope the movie plays out in the same way as my P3FES playthrough.

Halfway through the movie he fuses Yamata no Orochi, maxes out all its stats and just obliterates everything in its path. Good times.

Top Bottom