• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Dantis

As I recall, it's just because Yosuke gets one. Everyone else improvises.

Like the rest of the additions though, it doesn't actually add anything.

Curufinwe

Since I already know how this game goes, I'm tempted to wait for a trophy roadmap so I can get as many as possible in one run. As much as I love this game, 80ish hours is more than enough for me.

I think that maxing all the S.Links on an initial playthru will be a giant pain, so I'll just leave that for New Game +.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I think I was one of the only people that actually managed to max all of my social links on the FIRST playthrough of Persona 4. It was pretty amazing when everything worked out.

pyrandes

been holding off on doing a replay of P4 until this one came out. so close now...

hopefully I wont be hearing Quark all that much whenever Chie talks, but I think I can deal with it.

Omikaru

Any good places to import besides VG+?

Play-Asia is okay from a price perspective. About the same as VG+ when you consider VG+ also charges for shipping and PA does not.

But then stuff from PA can take weeks to arrive, whereas VG+ takes 4-10 working days. No experience of Amazon US so I couldn't say, but Virtue's Last Reward import GAF were getting their copies from Amazon before my VG+ copy arrived.

hswbaz

Neo Member
Very excited here, pre-ordered this game awhile back (jealous of those of you with Solid Gold Editions). Now to buy a Vita...

Edit: Awesome OT!

Anyone have a link to a good video showing off how combat is handled? Was hoping Paper Mario would feed my need for a handheld RPG fix, but it's extremely disappointing. This may be the answer. This and a white Vita.

Jawmuncher

Very excited here, pre-ordered this game awhile back (jealous of those of you with Solid Gold Editions). Now to buy a Vita...

Edit: Awesome OT!

If you're in the market for a Vita a few places should be selling the COD or AC bundles for 200.
If you want to play the game ASAP those bundles at 249.99 are still a good deal since the regular wifi with nothing with it still cost the same price.....for some reason.

Aeana

Anyone have a link to a good video showing off how combat is handled? Was hoping Paper Mario would feed my need for a handheld RPG fix, but it's extremely disappointing. This may be the answer. This and a white Vita.

Odds are definitely good that an actual RPG will feed a need for an RPG than a game that is not one!

hswbaz

Neo Member
If you're in the market for a Vita a few places should be selling the COD or AC bundles for 200.
If you want to play the game ASAP those bundles at 249.99 are still a good deal since the regular wifi with nothing with it still cost the same price.....for some reason.

Thanks, I'm hoping to find one for 200, but if not I'll be picking one up closer to X-mas.

Also I picked up P3P during the recent sale, it's going to be a very fun-filled winter!

cjkeats

I really hope they don't mess up the shipment to retail in Canada again.
Arena and P2 came on time, but Code of Princess was late so who knows what to expect.

Wat? No. Vita all the way - can't stand playing RPGs on consoles anymore.

If anything, hope that Atlus will sell a digital copy of the PS2 game through PSN.

Mobile gaming doesn't work for me (short commute + fiancee likes to watch), but you're right that, if anything, this should see a PSN release next year or the year after. They released P3:FES, so I can't see them rereleasing the original P4 now that there's a significantly updated version. Speaking of which, P3:FES is currently on sale for $4.99!

Mobile gaming doesn't work for me (short commute + fiancee likes to watch), but you're right that, if anything, this should see a PSN release next year or the year after. They released P3:FES, so I can't see them rereleasing the original P4 now that there's a significantly updated version. Speaking of which, P3:FES is currently on sale for $4.99!

this kind of thinking is why Vita will never have good exclusives.

Chris R

Hoping there is a good walkthrough for getting the most "perfect" game you can in a single play through available after I do my first run.

Roto13

so is there even a point to the bikes, or was that something they came up with while high?

qPQF0.jpg

Trigger

Hoping there is a good walkthrough for getting the most "perfect" game you can in a single play through available after I do my first run.

There probably is one already out there. The game has been out in Japan for awhile now, no?

Cheska

I bought a Junes shirt to celebrate the launch :D Only a week left to go, I hope my Gamestop has a midnight launch for this since PS All Stars is coming out on the same day.

Chesskid1

Banned
i was gonna day 1 this but might not now after the PSVITA+ announcement.

i played some persona 3, but quit when i had to learn how the persona system works, haha (was hella busy too at that time), so this is really my first persona. i wish you could just ignore the persona system tho and level ur guys, i hate that type of stuff like summons,etc in rpg games.

pretty hyped tho. yeah, gonna day 1 it, have the $20 psn rebate waiting to be spent and nothing else interests me.

Akkad

Banned
Still have my doublejump guide for the PS2 version even though I don't have the game anymore, hopefully it's still a bit helpful.

Buy PS+ instead and get Gravity Rush for free :p

I made that post before the announcement! I agree with this now. :p

On a slightly related note - I finally finished Persona 3 Portable recently and want to experience The Answer in some form, but I probably don't have time to finish it before P4G comes out. But FES is so cheap right now...

Do I buy it, watch videos on youtube, or can someone here just give me a recap of the story? Someone decide for me.

Top Bottom