• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT2| Someone must have been helping you go to bed early. Talk!

OK, I was really confused since I couldn't find the Maid&Butler costumes on the PS store, really weird that you can ony get them from the site.

Anyway, palace 4 is in the can.

Currently doing some mementos requests I had piled up, including the one required to progress the Fortune arcana, which is the main reason I came in since I want to wrap it up. I also want to use the money exploit on a boss since the Fortune teller's abilitys are useful but also drain cash fast.

Loving the game so much, just knowing that I'm halfway through is making me sad lol, even though there's still so much to go.

Dundar

Guys, I'm in december, Palace
done and reached the last door in mementos. Currently waiting for the target fallout.

When's the last chance to fight the Reaper in mementos? If I reach the endgame, can I still fight him? Or mementos gets shut down for good?
I don't think I'm high level enough (lv 67), even if I can fuse higher level persona, so if I can fight it before the final boss it would be easier, and cheaper if I still needed the higher level personas since my character level would be higher. Don't wanna do flu exploit, wanna beat him legit.

lt519

On the last palace and the game is really starting to drag it's heels. That coupled with the anxiety of trying to finish the social links is really bumming me out.

I feel like the next Persona game should be a bit more open and considerate to the time investment needed by the player, it would not hurt the game at all.

Exactly, for a game of such length it should really be more considerate of the players time. There's no reason you should have to skip 30-40 nights throughout the game. I'd of been able to max all the confidants, and after seeing the ending, it would have been much more worth my time.

Only thing that held it back from being truly great.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
When's the last chance to fight the Reaper in mementos? If I reach the endgame, can I still fight him? Or mementos gets shut down for good?
You can fight him up to a point on the last day of the game. Without spoiling it there's a major plot point that stops you going back into the main part of Mementos, but you should see it coming/know when it happens.

If you have a couple of save files going you'll absolutely be fine - or I can tell you more specifics if you want.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
It's true, it seems strange that the game doesn't let you max all social links on the first playthrough without a guide. You're always bound to miss maxing a few people here and there on a casual playthrough, which means every player always misses out on a few confidant stories, lots of little tidbits of dialogue with random people such as gifts, random hangout scenes, and so on. You also miss out on some activities too, since you feel too rushed to 'waste' time doing mundane things like playing games or working out. I only worked out once in my playthrough, and only went to the batting cages once. I missed a shitton of movies, and never played any video games.

With such a long game, most people are unlikely to play through it again to get the scenes they missed, and most people don't find it fun to lock yourself into a perfectly planned schedule for the entire game to avoid missing out on content.

I understand that the player's free time is supposed to be limited, but it's an odd choice to make it so tight.

Eridani

It's true, it seems strange that the game doesn't let you max all social links on the first playthrough without a guide. You're always bound to miss maxing a few people here and there on a casual playthrough, which means every player always misses out on a few confidant stories, lots of little tidbits of dialogue with random people such as gifts, random hangout scenes, and so on. You also miss out on some activities too, since you feel too rushed to 'waste' time doing mundane things like playing games or working out. I only worked out once in my playthrough, and only went to the batting cages once. I missed a shitton of movies, and never played any video games.

With such a long game, most people are unlikely to play through it again to get the scenes they missed, and most people don't find it fun to lock yourself into a perfectly planned schedule for the entire game to avoid missing out on content.

I understand that the player's free time is supposed to be limited, but it's an odd choice to make it so tight.

There's a couple of things that are worth noting here:

1.) Persona 5 actually gives you quite a lenient time limit. I've managed to get all SLs + all games + the fishing trophy in my first playthrough without ever looking at a guide, so a guide is definitely not necessary. The time limit also got significantly easier in each successive persona game. Persona 3 pretty much allowed no mistakes if you wanted to max every SL. Persona 4 was much more lenient, but still harder than Persona 5.

This means that it's not really an "odd choice to make it so tight". They have been making it less tight in each iteration, though getting the balance right for every player is obviously impossible

2.) The time limit is absolutely crucial to the Persona 3/4/5 formula. It's the main thing that makes time management interesting. If you could just do everything without any effort, the game would be significantly more boring. As it is now, you're constantly making hard decisions (Do I level up a SL or increase a stat? Or do I go do some mementos requests since I'm running low on money? Or maybe I've got time to do something else?). Without it, the game would just be a boring checklist where you slowly max everything.

There's also the fact that the dungeon gameplay needs the time limit to work, since it's the main thing that forces you to be efficient when clearing dungeons. The combat by itself is nothing special, but when you're constantly pushed to be as efficient with your SP as possible to finish the palace in one go, it suddenly becomes much more interesting. This would again be gone with a much more lenient time limit.

MudoSkills

I get the argument that it's a long game, and that not everybody will bother with an NG+ run, but I'm really glad I didn't max all links on my initial play through - as it meant there was a lot more new stuff that I hadn't seen before when I did NG+.

If I ever get around to playing P3 again maybe I'll finally give Bebe a shot.

Akuun

I'm surprised you managed to max everything with time to spare. I started looking at a guide to get confidant answers and gift ideas after a few months, but otherwise I played without a guide and just tried to do whatever I thought was the best idea at the time. By the end, I missed out on maxing about 4 confidants (
Sun, Devil, Tower, and Emperor
) despite almost never doing anything besides building up stats or spending time with confidants. I barely even tried any of the side activities that took time, such as going to the shrine, making coffee, fishing, batting, and so on.

I think my main downfalls were not pacing my stat growth properly, and missing the massive bonuses that come from the
Fortune and Temperance
perks until late in the game. I ran into a few stat gates at bad times because I didn't build the right stats at the right times, which led to me overcompensating by powering up stats quickly... which made some later stat bonuses from meeting confidants redundant. I feel like I missed out on a lot of small activities that I would have liked to try, but avoided because I felt very rushed to max confidants and stats. By the end, I started giving confidant answers that weren't what I would have liked to say in those situations, purely because they gave more confidant points. That's not really fun.

I agree that the time limit is required in Persona games. But I do feel like it's too tight, even if it has been loosening up over the past few iterations. I'd like to go through again in NG+ to see the stuff I missed, but I might not have the free time to do that.

lt519

There's a couple of things that are worth noting here:

1.) Persona 5 actually gives you quite a lenient time limit. I've managed to get all SLs + all games + the fishing trophy in my first playthrough without ever looking at a guide, so a guide is definitely not necessary. The time limit also got significantly easier in each successive persona game. Persona 3 pretty much allowed no mistakes if you wanted to max every SL. Persona 4 was much more lenient, but still harder than Persona 5.

This means that it's not really an "odd choice to make it so tight". They have been making it less tight in each iteration, though getting the balance right for every player is obviously impossible

2.) The time limit is absolutely crucial to the Persona 3/4/5 formula. It's the main thing that makes time management interesting. If you could just do everything without any effort, the game would be significantly more boring. As it is now, you're constantly making hard decisions (Do I level up a SL or increase a stat? Or do I go do some mementos requests since I'm running low on money? Or maybe I've got time to do something else?). Without it, the game would just be a boring checklist where you slowly max everything.

There's also the fact that the dungeon gameplay needs the time limit to work, since it's the main thing that forces you to be efficient when clearing dungeons. The combat by itself is nothing special, but when you're constantly pushed to be as efficient with your SP as possible to finish the palace in one go, it suddenly becomes much more interesting. This would again be gone with a much more lenient time limit.

Interesting that it has loosened up, I never made it through P4G and started the series there.

I get that the game is designed over making tough choices about how to spend your time, but that right there is at odds with itself for some people. It created some anxiety with me and as Akunn said, I started doing some things I may not have normally done in the interest of trying to maximize my available time. Not sure what the solution is, but its still a valid knock for some people on an otherwise great game.

For one if there was more visibility into your social stat progression (an actual point scale) I think that would have helped me. If not, Morgana could at least have dropped some hints on "hey don't you think you should focus on some other things" based on the knowledge that you'll have the opportunity to get 20 more knowledge points through classes in the remainder of the game. Not hand holding, but just a heads up or a few more in-game tools to help you plan (maybe put pop-quiz questions and more details on the calendar).

Eridani

Interesting that it has loosened up, I never made it through P4G and started the series there.

I get that the game is designed over making tough choices about how to spend your time, but that right there is at odds with itself for some people. It created some anxiety with me and as Akunn said, I started doing some things I may not have normally done in the interest of trying to maximize my available time. Not sure what the solution is, but its still a valid knock for some people on an otherwise great game.

For one if there was more visibility into your social stat progression (an actual point scale) I think that would have helped me. If not, Morgana could at least have dropped some hints on "hey don't you think you should focus on some other things" based on the knowledge that you'll have the opportunity to get 20 more knowledge points through classes in the remainder of the game. Not hand holding, but just a heads up or a few more in-game tools to help you plan (maybe put pop-quiz questions and more details on the calendar).

There's nothing wrong with inherently disliking the time limit, but it's just such a core part of the current Persona formula that the game would require drastic changes to work without it. I also agonized over my choices, especially when it became clear that this was the first time I actually had a shot at maxing every social link in a Persona game. But I found that incredibly fun. It's honestly one of my favorite aspects of Persona 3/4/5.

I do agree that the game does a pretty poor (or rather, nonexistent) job at showing you just how you should go about getting the most out of your free time though. There's a lot of things that are incredibly helpful that are easy to miss. That's cool in a way, since it encourages you to actually explore everything, but it also means that if you do miss one of those things you're probably not going to be able to max everything. Then there's also some mistakes you can make when planning things out (your example of maxing a stat too early is one of them) that can really screw you over.

On the other hand, the time management is also not terribly complicated. Without all those secret things that you can't completely predict, the game wouldn't be half as interesting imo, since you could just get a simple plan together at the beginning and then never deviate from it.

lt519

There's nothing wrong with inherently disliking the time limit, but it's just such a core part of the current Persona formula that the game would require drastic changes to work without it. I also agonized over my choices, especially when it became clear that this was the first time I actually had a shot at maxing every social link in a Persona game. But I found that incredibly fun. It's honestly one of my favorite aspects of Persona 3/4/5.

I do agree that the game does a pretty poor (or rather, nonexistent) job at showing you just how you should go about getting the most out of your free time though. There's a lot of things that are incredibly helpful that are easy to miss. That's cool in a way, since it encourages you to actually explore everything, but it also means that if you do miss one of those things you're probably not going to be able to max everything. Then there's also some mistakes you can make when planning things out (your example of maxing a stat too early is one of them) that can really screw you over.

On the other hand, the time management is also not terribly complicated. Without all those secret things that you can't completely predict, the game wouldn't be half as interesting imo, since you could just get a simple plan together at the beginning and then never deviate from it.

Yeah I get it, just wondering if some small tweaks could make the formula a bit better for folks like myself. Like why not have easy/normal/hard mode also impact the amount of free time you have. If you want the casual crowd to have more time and not worry about being over powered you can let them do stuff after mementos, palaces, or reading a book. On hard mode have a fatigue meter and if you push yourself to far the game forces you to take nights off (as it does now).

Speaking of overpowered, I found the end of the game a good level of challenge, it forced me to use all of my carefully planned personas and I always felt like I was a slip up away from just getting crushed. On the other hand, how in the world are people coping without that sought after accessory
SP Adhesive 3
?? If I didn't find that early on I can't imagine being able to handle some of those later palaces without spending a week there. Maybe I had an over reliance on magic and "forgot" too many of the lesser costing spells, but if I hadn't found that accessory I would of had even less time considering a trip to a palace kills your night as well.

I also don't want this to detract from how outstanding I thought the game was. Just some nitpicks.

Eridani

Yeah I get it, just wondering if some small tweaks could make the formula a bit better for folks like myself. Like why not have easy/normal/hard mode also impact the amount of free time you have. If you want the casual crowd to have more time and not worry about being over powered you can let them do stuff after mementos, palaces, or reading a book. On hard mode have a fatigue meter and if you push yourself to far the game forces you to take nights off (as it does now).

Speaking of overpowered, I found the end of the game a good level of challenge, it forced me to use all of my carefully planned personas and I always felt like I was a slip up away from just getting crushed. On the other hand, how in the world are people coping without that sought after accessory
SP Adhesive 3
?? If I didn't find that early on I can't imagine being able to handle some of those later palaces without spending a week there. Maybe I had an over reliance on magic and "forgot" too many of the lesser costing spells, but if I hadn't found that accessory I would of had even less time considering a trip to a palace kills your night as well.

I also don't want this to detract from how outstanding I thought the game was. Just some nitpicks.

Yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to a separate difficulty for the time management parts. As for the
accessory
question:

There are other things that restore SP, like coffee/curry that you can make, some persona skills, and even some drinks from vending machines. If you manage your SP properly, the coffee/curry should be more than enough to get you through the later palaces even without that accessory.

Exactly, for a game of such length it should really be more considerate of the players time. There's no reason you should have to skip 30-40 nights throughout the game. I'd of been able to max all the confidants, and after seeing the ending, it would have been much more worth my time.

Only thing that held it back from being truly great.
I actually thought it was too easy to max confidants in this one. I wanted to replay the game, but I have a hard time justifying it when there's only one SLink's worth of additional content left for another 100 hours of playtime.

In addition to being more difficult to max out all the SLinks, I liked that P4 had multiple SLinks for a couple of the Arcana that you had to select from. It made NG+ a lot more worthwhile, especially with how the Strength SLinks complement each other.

I fear I might have played myself and have a general question about this.

I was looking forward to this game and read as little as possible about it. After it got delayed the last time, I wanted to bide my time with another jrpg and ended up choosing and beating Legends of Cold Steel. Though I enjoyed it, the whole school/social link stuff could have been trimmed down and ended up being one of my least favorite parts of the game.

I purchased P5 but haven't started, and I didn't realize that this game has a school/social link thing as well? I'm a little burnt out about anime school teens after 100+ hrs of Legend. Is the system very similar and time consuming as Legend?

Thewonandonly

Wow just wow. After 95 hours and the game starting to drag after the very last heart you steal I have to say I'm amazed. This game was incredible and after only playing 10 hours of golden because I don't like hand held gaming getting the full picture was extraordinary.

Everything about this game speaked to me. I love the little characterization that all the characters get. The only thing that I regret is that I didn't max out a lot of social links really only the kid, sia, journalist, ryuji, and Ann my girl ;) will defiantly be going through this game because overall it is second game of this gen and second favorite game of all time :) Overwatch has better gameplay sorry ;)

Anyway now I'm just kind of lost right now and need to decide what to play next. I can play new game plus but I kinda want to save that for like a year or two down the road. I'm thinking about getting dankarompa for the PS4 after getting 10 hours in on the vita. If I loved persona 5 would I love the rest of dangonromba :)

lt519

Yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to a separate difficulty for the time management parts. As for the
accessory
question:

There are other things that restore SP, like coffee/curry that you can make, some persona skills, and even some drinks from vending machines. If you manage your SP properly, the coffee/curry should be more than enough to get you through the later palaces even without that accessory.

What
persona skills? I missed that unless you are talking about Futaba's which didn't seem to proc a lot. I knew about the consumables but didn't get very far with Sojiro's link so don't know how powerful they got later on. The ones I could make only yielded 30 SP which is like one ma-dyne spell
. I think I just over-relied on it.

MudoSkills

Invigorate 1/2/3 restore SP at the same increments as the SP Adhesives do, there are other skills that restore a percentage after a fight, and one that restores each round if you get an ambush.

I was looking forward to this game and read as little as possible about it. After it got delayed the last time, I wanted to bide my time with another jrpg and ended up choosing and beating Legends of Cold Steel. Though I enjoyed it, the whole school/social link stuff could have been trimmed down and ended up being one of my least favorite parts of the game.

I purchased P5 but haven't started, and I didn't realize that this game has a school/social link thing as well? I'm a little burnt out about anime school teens after 100+ hrs of Legend. Is the system very similar and time consuming as Legend?

Well, yeah, it is.
Don't let that discourage you though, the games couldn't possibly be more different in terms of setting, story and presentation, give it a shot.

Wow just wow. After 95 hours and the game starting to drag after the very last heart you steal I have to say I'm amazed. This game was incredible and after only playing 10 hours of golden because I don't like hand held gaming getting the full picture was extraordinary.

Everything about this game speaked to me. I love the little characterization that all the characters get. The only thing that I regret is that I didn't max out a lot of social links really only the kid, sia, journalist, ryuji, and Ann my girl ;) will defiantly be going through this game because overall it is second game of this gen and second favorite game of all time :) Overwatch has better gameplay sorry ;)

Anyway now I'm just kind of lost right now and need to decide what to play next. I can play new game plus but I kinda want to save that for like a year or two down the road. I'm thinking about getting dankarompa for the PS4 after getting 10 hours in on the vita. If I loved persona 5 would I love the rest of dangonromba :)

Can't really give you an answer, completely different genres.
Dangan is awesome though, I highly recommend checking it out.

QuadOpto

Hmm....have you played any other Persona games before?

If you haven't, the only thing I can say is that Persona's social link and time-progression system is completely different from Trails in pretty much every way, which may be good or bad for you.

I will note to you the Persona 5, in particular, does not really focus on school life, and is also more modern and (in my opinion) engaging than Trails. The game, like Trails, has a calendar system, but unlike Trails is a full day-by-day system where you go around Tokyo hanging out with an array of civilians (not just schoolmates; a great deal of the social links are with adult characters dealing with mature problems and themes) You can also spend your time playing stat-boosting minigames or finding new locations.

The other thing is that social links have a variety of significant effects in and outside the rpg-element of the game; while party member social links usually increase what your friends can do in battle, there's also abilities that can give you more opportunities for free time in a day, increase the money you earn from negotiating with enemies, allow you to make helpful recovery items and the like, so I'd like to say that utilizing the social system of Persona 5 feels a lot more meaningful and fun, though of course that's only in my opinion.

Thewonandonly

So I'm most likely going to get dangonromba and finish that up.

But I really want more persona and I got 10 hours into 4 and loved it. But I sold my vita cause I don't like handheld gaming that much. What's the easiest way to get it on my big screen?

Dragon1893 said:
Can't really give you an answer, completely different genres.
Dangan is awesome though, I highly recommend checking it out.
Ya I get what your saying they are. What I meant is I'm really looking for a game that has as much character development and makes u feel for the characters like persona did :)

Thanks. I'm wrapping up Dark Souls 2 DLC currently and going back and forth on whether to start this or Dragon Age Origins Awakening next.

I haven't played this series since Persona 1 or 2, and I barely remember them.

Thewonandonly

Thanks. I'm wrapping up Dark Souls 2 DLC currently and going back and forth on whether to start this or Dragon Age Origins Awakening next.

Persona 5

As a person that has never played a persona besides the first dungeon in godlen I would for sure go with this. This is in the top five of my favorite games of all time. Like wow I seriously don't know what to plan now and am a little depressed that this adventure is over :(

Edit: Now the big question is should I buy dangaromba because I'm really feeling like a Japanese story game like this masterpiece (which I'm still depressed is over, which is weird because I thought it dragged on towards the end a little). Or should I play one of the many many many games in my back log....

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

Persona 5 and its not even close. You're in for a treat.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
After taking a break to play Fire Emblem Echoes (and because getting killed in Palace 7 after wandering around for an hour without saving killed my momentum), picked this up last night and totally got sucked in again---the break was good because I played like five hours straight.

Now I reached the treasure room of Palace 7 and I'm on to fight "that one boss" I've heard things about...

Shido! I've heard he's pretty rough, but any tips? I know to not be stingy using a Soma since this is the best time to use it, but a recommended level or Persona? Right now I'm rocking a pretty strong Valkryie with Counter, Dodge Phys, Endure, and a turn-healing move but should I fuse some support Persona to aid me?

PK Gaming

After taking a break to play Fire Emblem Echoes (and because getting killed in Palace 7 after wandering around for an hour without saving killed my momentum), picked this up last night and totally got sucked in again---the break was good because I played like five hours straight.

Now I reached the treasure room of Palace 7 and I'm on to fight "that one boss" I've heard things about...

Shido! I've heard he's pretty rough, but any tips? I know to not be stingy using a Soma since this is the best time to use it, but a recommended level or Persona? Right now I'm rocking a pretty strong Valkryie with Counter, Dodge Phys, Endure, and a turn-healing move but should I fuse some support Persona to aid me?

Fuse Trumpeter to literally end his life with Debilitate.

90 hours in and just started the last palace (?) I think.
The cruise ship.

This game is really, really great, but I'm happy I'm getting close to the end. I didn't even come close to maxing all my confidants or seeing all the content, but that'll give me plenty of reason to go back for NG+ eventually once I catch up on some other games.

Was there already a discussion about
how poorly Haru is shoved into the group so late in the game? Because I can't stand her.

Thewonandonly

90 hours in and just started the last palace (?) I think.
The cruise ship.

This game is really, really great, but I'm happy I'm getting close to the end. I didn't even come close to maxing all my confidants or seeing all the content, but that'll give me plenty of reason to go back for NG+ eventually once I catch up on some other games.

how poorly Haru is shoved into the group so late in the game? Because I can't stand her.
Man I got to the last castle I think at the 85 hour mark but I still didn't finish until 95 so there is a ways to go ;)

Anyway is it worth it so spend 60 on a pstv to play persona golden and dangonromba

Akuun

That boss wasn't awful, but
have some flexibility in attack types handy. Definitely carry a persona with physical resistance, and make sure to have a healer/support persona as well. Bring at least one party member who can cure status effects to boot.

Haru
starts off pretty grating, mostly because of her voice, but she grew on me after a while.

Thewonandonly

Buy a PlayStation TV for Persona 4 Golden or a PS3 for vanilla Persona 4.
Ya I just ordered a pstv to play it haha. Damn post persona 5 depression making me spend 45 when I have a ridiculous back log ;) awww well it will be worth it :)

I'm most likely going to have to buy a memory card also huh?

Thewonandonly

Aight persona I'm trying Japanese curry soon chase of u ;) better be the quality of shiho's ;)

Allrifht I found one of my new favorite restaurant cause this curry was phenomenal :)

Arrrammis

Man, what an ending. Definitely worth leveling as many confidants to rank 10 as possible IMO.

Now to start NG+ so I can find the rest of the content without needing to grind levels or stats!

Grudy

3rd palace was neat, I found it more challenging the the previous one with all those demons that have resist physical damage. It was quite the SP drain too with all the nuclear weaknesses.

My current party is
Ann/Yusuke/Makoto
and I'm having a hard time deciding who to switch out for the eventual next member who I know is coming x_x Help

Btw what's the difference when a confidant has a blue card above their head vs a white card?

I'm still pretty early in the game in the first palace. I'm at the part where you need to get the key from a Golden Shadow, but his Double Fang attack two shot my protag. I exposed his weakness to Zio, but he has so much hp that he doesn't die with two all out attacks. I'm playing on hard if that matters. Morgana and Ann doesn't have Zio, so how do I beat him?

Grinchy

Banned
For anyone who doesn't realize it, when you're looking at the city map, you can hit the square button on each of the areas. This will tell you which confidants are in the area at the time, and it also even tells if you if that social link is going to level up on that visit or not.

I did not know this until 80 hours in
KuGsj.gif

marmoka

Banned
So I could finally finish
Shido's
palace.

Anybody could tell how far am I from the end of the game? I already played
94 hours...

I'm still pretty early in the game in the first palace. I'm at the part where you need to get the key from a Golden Shadow, but his Double Fang attack two shot my protag. I exposed his weakness to Zio, but he has so much hp that he doesn't die with two all out attacks. I'm playing on hard if that matters. Morgana and Ann doesn't have Zio, so how do I beat him?

Riuji

So I could finally finish
Shido's
palace.

Anybody could tell how far am I from the end of the game? I already played
94 hours...

If I had to rough guess it, I'd say you have somewhere between 10-20 hours of gameplay left? Maybe a little more? Depends on what you do with the free days remaining you have and
how much of Mementos you've done up until now

marmoka

Banned
If I had to rough guess it, I'd say you have somewhere between 10-20 hours of gameplay left? Maybe a little more? Depends on what you do with the free days remaining you have and
how much of Mementos you've done up until now

I just have about 10 days left, and a request left in Mementos. I would be surprised if the game didn't finish once the countdown is over, haha.

Thewonandonly

For anyone who doesn't realize it, when you're looking at the city map, you can hit the square button on each of the areas. This will tell you which confidants are in the area at the time, and it also even tells if you if that social link is going to level up on that visit or not.

I did not know this until 80 hours in
KuGsj.gif
The fuck that would have made the game so much easier :O instead I missed a lot of confidants which kind of sucks and only maxed out like 3 :(

Top Bottom