• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Social-Link/Confidant discussion |OT| Laughing Banana is Makoto's husbando

tumblr_njb1i8ecyV1r0lwogo5_400.gif
I forgot makoto was in p3 too

People keep referencing this, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who hates Makoto just because of her response to this choice?
what was her response? I never picked it as it actually does feel like the wrong choice to make at the time. She didnt seem in the mood for a joke.

A.J.

Banned
Iirc Makoto was feeling a bit down in the moment so I can see why responding with Beep Boop wouldn't make her laugh.

Astral

Makoto isn't THAT robotic and when she is I find it amusing. She's smart and tough and badass and screams FISTS OF JUSTICE! She's probably also an absolute freak like Tae. Just look at her.

Makoto isn't THAT robotic and when she is I find it amusing. She's smart and tough and badass and screams FISTS OF JUSTICE! She's probably also an absolute freak like Tae. Just look at her.

Makoto is a priestess girl, she's probably an ironing board just like her personality

You don't deserve to use that avatar anymore.

I second this notion. Remove that avatar.

I came here to play Persona 5 and have a good time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now.

Seriously though, the character I romance and my overall favorite can't be two separate people?

You know, I'll be honest, I wasn't sure that you'd ever choose. I though you were just going to keep reloading saves to see Rank 9 conversations from now until the end of time.

Haha, joke's on you - I have two files at 12/7 - one where I'm dating Makoto and friendzoned Haru (that was painful), and another where I did the opposite. (hurt a little less)

Haru would laugh with me.

And what an adorable laugh it would be.

Astral

No, I'd think that'd be Ohya instead :D

Nah I don't get that vibe from Ohya.

Her or Kawakami for sure

I get it from Kawakami though.

Maybe Tae is into it.

Tae is definitely into pegging her little guinea pig. At the very least, all the adults probably like being in control and that makes them all the more appealing. I'm convinced Makoto goes into Phantom Thief JUSTICE mode and that's why I assume she's into that as well.

I don't need to be placated, if my joke is really that lame, lemme know

Unless your sense is that bad, then well... that's precious.

Haru is precious, it definitely leans more to towards the latter.

(Her reaction to the "Just my teammate?" option during her rank 10 romance is gold.)

Aki-at

I feel like if she was truly pissed at you she would've done more than pout and say "don't tease me."

This is what I tell myself when I pick that option every time.

(I also tell her about
how awesome her slap was
every time, because it fucking was)

I enjoyed trying to annoy Makoto and her coming back to me with an annoyed response. Despite being such a serious girl she's easily flustered, it's great :D

Great girl, will pick her everytime (So yeah I'll be a two timing scumbag thanks to her in NG+)

I came here to play Persona 5 and have a good time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now.

Seriously though, the character I romance and my overall favorite can't be two separate people?

Haha, joke's on you - I have two files at 12/7 - one where I'm dating Makoto and friendzoned Haru (that was painful), and another where I did the opposite. (hurt a little less)

And what an adorable laugh it would be.

Ha just messing with you honesty.

I can't speak for the others however. I think Makoto is the best girl but I romanced Ann.

I'm right before the final boss which means my choice between Futaba or Haru for the special ending is basically here

:|

Man this is tough lol

Thud

Nah I don't get that vibe from Ohya.

I get it from Kawakami though.

Tae is definitely into pegging her little guinea pig. At the very least, all the adults probably like being in control and that makes them all the more appealing. I'm convinced Makoto goes into Phantom Thief JUSTICE mode and that's why I assume she's into that as well.

Kawakami is more into baiting younger guys and let them do the work.
Makoto is probably more a fan of using her justice fists.

And yes things got a bit persona 18 tell me about your fetishes...

Top Bottom