• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

Right now, Amazon says my Take Your Heart edition is due for delivery tomorrow by 8 pm. Usually, when Amazon misses the delivery date they give me a small credit towards my next purchase. I certainly don't expect them too, but if I do get a credit out of this, it will make preordering Nier Automata a much more reasonable decision, haha.

PK Gaming

B9xKBCZCAAEXqWD.jpg

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Persona 5 delays are for and why they are here, they will instantly disappear and be replaced by a date even more distant and unreachable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

I'm more disheartened about Hardin leaving than I am about not playing P5 today. He was a great PR guy.

I'm probably overstating it, but it seems like it's been a LONG time since any good news came out of Atlus USA.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Persona 5 delays are for and why they are here, they will instantly disappear and be replaced by a date even more distant and unreachable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

IMO you can make a pretty educated guess what the February -> April delay was.

Lynx_7

Hardin is a nice dude and I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. I hope he still hangs out here on Neogaf.

Can we get a replacement called Jack Softin? He could be just like Hardin, except every time he has to announce a delay he'd cry a lot.

I'm not sure whether or not that would Softin the blow...

I'mma go sit over here for a bit. :/

perfection.gif

Hardin is a nice dude and I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. I hope he still hangs out here on Neogaf.

Can we get a replacement called Jack Softin? He could be just like Hardin, except every time he has to announce a delay he'd cry a lot.

I'm not sure whether or not that would Softin the blow...

I'mma go sit over here for a bit. :/

MSMrRound

John's departure took me by surprise as well

I really like the guy and his interaction with the community and I think he's been one of the better PR guys I have seen.

All the best at wherever you find yourself at next!

(Also, totally gonna be calling the new PR person Not-Hardin for some time till we hopefully get warmed up to him or her)

Setsu00

I just ordered the P5 OST and the artbook and only realized a couple of moments later that I won't be able to actually look at the artbook until after the game is finally released. I'm terrible at spending money.

cheez124

I just ordered the P5 OST and the artbook and only realized a couple of moments later that I won't be able to actually look at the artbook until after the game is finally released. I'm terrible at spending money.
don't worry, i did the same thing...the first 25 pages or so of the book are safe though, since it's all just key/promotional art

the OST is great too but man i wish the songs played longer. i extended a few of them myself but some are pretty hard to loop

Lunar15

It honestly feels like just yesterday that Aram Jabbari left. I didn't think they could get anyone who could fill those shoes, but they sure did.

I can keep it until you play the game if you want ;P

Nachos

??? Hardin is still restricted by NDA even after he left? Why? Shouldn't he be free to share stories?

The memes won't die!

I think.
Even if he weren't bound by NDA, it's still not a great look to share the inner workings of any of your previous employers, good or bad, especially just after leaving.

Code:
[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/aa/bd/6f/aabd6f09a008c0ce86d1ca60da341589.gif[/IMG]

I'm totally joking! Heck, I'm in a NDA too!!!
It's always hard to tell with you.

Mediking

Even if he weren't bound by NDA, it's still not a great look to share the inner workings of any of your previous employers, good or bad, especially just after leaving.

It's always hard to tell with you.

It's time to stop.

Yeah, makes you look unappealing to future employers. Gives the impression that their secrets aren't safe with you.

I don't really expect Hardin to share any real stories, guys.... Every now and then my humor is trash on GAF.

He's gonna PM me stories anyway! Muhahahahah

Mediking

I see that Yakuza 0 was mentioned earlier in this thread and I gotta admit... Yakuza 0 crosses into territory that I really wanted Persona to do one day. Yakuza 0 does this really charming thing of having a mini animation scene of whoever the main character is doing something right before the start of a minigame or side activity. It never gets old. Like right before Kiryu starts baseball practice, a little animation scene shows him getting ready to swing the bat and he looks super determined. It's hecka charming and awesome.

It kinda reminds me of how relaxed and chill Minato looked whenever he was on the computer talking to Maya in P3.

Top Bottom