• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

artsi

Ok so I won't

* Open any megaten related subreddits
* Open any PM's @ GAF
* Open any PSN messages (yes people are using them to spoil stuff... fuckfaces)
* Open GameFAQs
* Open 2ch
* Open 4chan

I'll maybe be @ import OT hyping stuff but carefully.

Lusankya

Wow, on gamefaqs some asshole posted a huge spoiler in the "Here is the Caroline + Justine image that asks you not to post spoilers" thread.

I'll ask in the new page as well: do we have a good enough pic/scan of the back of 20th Anniversary Box? I want that as a wallpaper. It will keep me going while I wait for the game to arrive ç_ç

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
Wow, on gamefaqs some asshole posted a huge spoiler in the "Here is the Caroline + Justine image that asks you not to post spoilers" thread.

That fucking douchebag. Reminds me of The Force Awakens fiasco where one guy in a theater spoiled
Han's death
and got his ass beaten up.

Zolo

Yeah. I'd avoid gamefaqs and Reddit especially for this. Too easy for any user to post a thread topic.

Lusankya

Yeah. I'd avoid gamefaqs and Reddit especially for this. Too easy for any user to post a thread topic.

Well, there is still the chance the spoiler isn't true, because it sounds really outlandish and should be so late in the game that I can't imagine anybody be this far.

artsi

Yeah.

GAF is not technically spoilerproof but at least people are putting their accounts on the line if they do that, so it's not as likely.

Jintor

I just really hope fucking youtube and twitter don't "Suggested Tweet" or "Suggested Video" huge spoiler shit at me. Taking a risk by not wiping my history.

Wish I could temporarily unhook my browsing history or something...

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
I just really hope fucking youtube and twitter don't "Suggested Tweet" or "Suggested Video" huge spoiler shit at me. Taking a risk by not wiping my history.

Wish I could temporarily unhook my browsing history or something...

Just use a different account that doesn't reflect your browsing habits.

If anyone wants, I can send tracks from the ost. PM me for it.

Well, there is still the chance the spoiler isn't true, because it sounds really outlandish and should be so late in the game that I can't imagine anybody be this far.
Well, I've seen a link to the epilogue on Reddit, so it may not be that crazy. Unless they ripped it from the game, which seems plausible.

jzbluz

I'm a bit conflicted. I'm
disappointed at the spoilers we got,
but I'm kinda glad that I read them because now I feel settled and have no problem waiting until February.

The PS3 version was datamined.

DNAbro

I'm kinda upset at myself at spoiling things before the game even comes out but oddly enough I feel like it will make the waiting easier.

Also got the full OST so it was wooooooorth

Lusankya

Well, I've seen a link to the epilogue on Reddit, so it may not be that crazy. Unless they ripped it from the game, which seems plausible.

I just asked in the spoiler thread and it isn't true, I am so glad. Thanks a bunch @ Makio.

The PS3 version was datamined.

Well, there is one possibility: (story structure spoilers, no actual details)
I heard there is at least one bad ending, which apparently really deserves the name.

I'm kinda upset at myself at spoiling things before the game even comes out but oddly enough I feel like it will make the waiting easier.
Well, at least you'll be safe to browse wherever without fear of spoilers. That should definitely make it all easier.

Any indication whether a new final trailer for Persona 5 is coming out at TGS? I need my fix, haha.

There are two livestreams, one tomorrow counting down to the launch. SEGA will have a trailer on the showfloor, but there's no indication as to whether that will be new or not. There's also a mini concert on Sunday.

And can people also not hint at spoilers without tags. There's a spoiler thread to discuss that stuff.

artsi

And can people also not hint at spoilers without tags. There's a spoiler thread to discuss that stuff.

Yes please, I don't want to even guess what they could be.

Saying something like "Theres a huge twist in the end!" is a spoiler itself.

I'm not venturing to the spoiler thread for this because it's not a very big thing up against massive plot spoilers, but can anyone confirm that there's no gay option just so that one part of me that's still hoping for that can finally #LetItGo?

DNAbro

I'm not venturing to the spoiler thread for this because it's not a very big thing up against massive plot spoilers, but can anyone confirm that there's no gay option just so that one part of me that's still hoping for that can finally #LetItGo?

Nothing from the Co-ops seem to be leaking. It's mostly cutscene and image extractions.

Jintor

dream

CaNc0LvUAAEcu9C.jpg

reality

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
Lol at the reality.

Should really add in a gay option, Atlus. You put in gay option and Nazis in Innocent Sin, why back off on those stuff now?

Nachos

Nothing from the Co-ops seem to be leaking. It's mostly cutscene and image extractions.

Yeah, all people have been able to get so far is static images, animated cutscenes, and pre-rendered cutscenes. We're still completely in the dark on everything else.

Zolo

Yeah. Went ahead and spoiled myself (I'd say accidentally, but not really). I figure I'll wait for a stream to try and watch the rest for some form of getting the story. After gobbling up every P5 info I can find for a long time, it's pretty difficult to suddenly just go dark for five months.

artsi

Yeah. Went ahead and spoiled myself (I'd say accidentally, but not really). I figure I'll wait for a stream to try and watch the rest for some form of getting the story. After gobbling up every P5 info I can find for a long time, it's pretty difficult to suddenly just go dark for five months.

I ain't judging but

dKrpH1E.gif

But I understand that waiting for 5 months must be difficult. It's difficult for me to wait even one day!

Setsu00

I went to the spoiler thread, but luckily I managed to leave before the barrage of Morganas ended.

barybll

Banned
So since I got spoiled I went ahead and corrupted myself a bit further
Im still avoiding plot details like the devil, but from what I caught glimpses of P5 sounds very interesting.

Just one more day

DNAbro

Yeah I went in deep into the spoilers. Also trophies have leaked now. There is one that is honestly non-spoilery but it pisses me off so I want to mention it.

Basically Hardcore Risette Fan 2.0

EDIT: Also don't look at them. There are spoilers..

artsi

Doesn't matter much but I'm kind of curious, are the trophies localized or JP only?

I know some games I've imported have them localized way before the actual game.

Top Bottom