• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PGA Tour 2016 |OT| Tour Wars: Revenge Of The Spieth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DJ just so you know we might give you a stroke penalty or maybe 2 or maybe nothing will happen. We will let you know after you finish.

Ok continue on...

DJ's face after hearing that

krabs_rag3do.jpg

If Dustin Johnson is 2 strokes ahead at the end, they'll definitely give him the penalty since it's moot. If it's a 1 stroke difference, the United States Golf Association may not give it to him, so they give the American the win. Conspiracy.

Velcro Fly

i mean he's either gotta double bogey this and get a largely bullshit penalty or just triple outright

i feel like he could finish this off on one leg at this point with how bad lowry has faded down the stretch

Anno

Good for DJ. Not his biggest fan, but I'm happy he's finally put it together for all four rounds. Must be a hell of a thing walking off to talk to Jack after that.

Anno

Nice to see notable pros going in hard on the USGA. It was always insane, them going through with it just seems like a fuck you/thanks for winning by more than 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom