• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

D_prOdigy

I wonder how many people this makes come.

tumblr_mhbew9JVNY1s3hayno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mhbew9JVNY1s3hayno2_400.jpg

More "things fitting perfectly into other things" here.

Wool

s_n14_00530011.gif

Complete destruction of House No. 1, located 3,500 feet from ground zero, by an atomic blast on March 17, 1953, at Yucca Flat at the Nevada Proving Ground. The time from the first to last picture was 2.3 seconds. The camera was completely enclosed in a 2-inch lead sheath as a protection against radiation. The only source of light was that from the bomb. In frame 1, the house is lit by the blast. By frame 2 the radiating energy has set it on fire, and the remaining frames show the rapid disintegration of the house by the blast wave. (U.S. Department of Defense)

Melchiah

QFS
Michal Trpák - Escape into Reality

EDIT: Here's a couple of pics of a Japanese Butoh dancer Ken Mai, whom I know personally. Actually, the white corset in some of the pics is donated by me, as it didn't fit for me. His physical fitness is quite amazing, considering that he's well over 50 years old.

QFS

Drazgul

This is the view on Rt 25, in Riverhead, NY after Winter Storm Nemo. People were freaking out that Massachusetts imposed emergency measures, stating that anyone driving in the storm could face up to a year in prison and a massive fine. I guess you won't be seeing scenes like this in Massachusetts.

zFFO2tc.jpg

If it weren't for those few lights, that'd be a perfectly passable post-apocalyptic nuclear winter picture.

Sakujou

Banned

i took this picture in a small cafe in korea.

this is the ceiling. i put my mobile phone upside down on the table to take this picture.

pretty awesome, isnt it?

Snake

ib0pZ0Hmy1k4r5.gif

LED light submerged in liquid nitrogen.
Or, alternatively, the forging of the One Ring.

iSbxfOvGYBAPA.gif

The summoning of an Eldritch Abomination.
Mercury Thiocyanate being heated

igNnGTCqpuyRu.gif

Top Bottom