• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Dyno

She looks incredible. Strange at times but mesmerizing at others.

I want to sully her. I want to be covered in grime and smear my dirt all over her.

A picture I took last winter.

/plug

moses_cone_trail_2_by_slam_cannon-d34bfj9.jpg

way more

sure sucked being a construction worker during those days without osha regulations.

You mean it sure would be awesome to live with freedom instead of being controlled by the corrupt, non-legitimate arms of regulation and subjugation. I would rather see a thousand men underpaid and dead than one being forced to wear a safety harness.

_Isaac

You mean it sure would be awesome to live with freedom instead of being controlled by the corrupt, non-legitimate arms of regulation and subjugation. I would rather see a thousand men underpaid and dead than one being forced to wear a safety harness.

Seriously?

nib95

Banned
That girl completely creeps me out. Layers and layers of make up as well. I get the impression her personality is going to be very...very weird....

After I don't know how long of listening to that album, yesterday my mind was a little blown.

+

=

I feel really stupid.
Also, Bob Dylan looks cool.

I really miss LP album covers. I don't really care about physical media anymore, but something to hold and look at when you listened to a new album was awesome.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
This reminds me of the Isaac Hayes LP, Black Moses.

http://www.rotatingcorpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/isaac-hayes-black-moses-1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I'd totally put that on my wall.

[quote="adamsappel, post: 37090653"]I really miss LP album covers. I don't really care about physical media anymore, but something to hold and look at when you listened to a new album was awesome.[/QUOTE]
I used to buy LPs even before I got me a record player (given there came a download code with it and there wasn't too much of a price difference to CDs), just for the look and feel.

big_z

doll girl is real. with some plastic surgery, lots of make up and cosmetic contacts you could look like that too. the anime doll eye thing was popular a while ago in japan. it looks retarded imo.

Top Bottom