• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

yTfDK.gif

s_m24_RTR2OVQQ.jpg

An aerial view shows parts of the biggest marijuana plantation ever found in Mexico, in San Quintin, about 350 km (220 mi) away from Tijuana, on July 13, 2011. Mexican soldiers discovered the plantation in a remote desert, a top army officer said on Thursday. Soldiers patrolling the area found 300 acres (120 hectares) of pot plants being tended by dozens of men. (Reuters/Jorge Duenes)

wtf how did this even last. Oh hey a large black tarp in the middle of a desert I wonder what that is. Get some damn helicopters in the air ffs.

Meteorain

what in the world is that?
I know it's a frog, smartass

Looks like a worm infection. It happens to people as well....just not as visibly as that. You can get tiny little worms in your eye, some people say they can see lines moving across their vision, etc.

chiQ

Looks like a worm infection. It happens to people as well....just not as visibly as that. You can get tiny little worms in your eye, some people say they can see lines moving across their vision, etc.

Those lines are just particles inside the eye getting stirred up, where they usually just stay put at the bottom. It takes them a while to settle.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

I see lines or rather a dark dot surrounded by semi-transparent lines from my left eye's vision, but its not worms at all. >_> Rather, its "floaters" stuck in the retina, or something like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

Top Bottom