• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Melchiah

y3A7Y.jpg

xtJq8.jpg

h0WUx.jpg

Zips

http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles4/146258/projects/4889175/e3579d5ae110777c60d2f8c0ce895924.jpg[IMG]

That one is even more fucked up.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna say that it was done with a tube-shaped balloon filled with water, popped a slight moment the picture is taken. Add some funky lights or post-effects, and bingo.

I'm gonna say that it was done with a tube-shaped balloon filled with water, popped a slight moment the picture is taken. Add some funky lights or post-effects, and bingo.
I'd like to think that there was no major editing going on after. If they could get the balloons to burst in a way that the bits disappeared behind the water/head, then they wouldn't have to 'shop them out.

Pumpkins me and some friends carved last Halloween. It brings back great memories when I see this haha
316045_10150905622580217_995200404_n.jpg

Also thought this pic was interesting:
notps17.jpg

Sye d'Burns

That's not the Queen by the way. Goddamn I hate look a likes.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. I remember seeing the picture during the celebrations. I suppose the site could've been duped but I see no reason to believe that is the case.

Do you have any proof or is this an "it's a man, baby" scenario?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Can someone explain this to me?

All I see is a shopped, modern-life hitler. But how is this clever/ what do you get from this image?

There's nothing to "get", it's just a cool little image.

Also, I only just noticed the tie pin thing he's wearing..

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Can someone explain this to me?

All I see is a shopped, modern-life hitler. But how is this clever/ what do you get from this image?

His famous Hipstler stache and 3rd reich symbol on his tie are photoshopped out. And it's colorized. That's pretty much just it. If I'd just seen the shopped version of the photo I admit I may not have recognized him. For that reason I think it may have been a 'cooler' picture if it didn't include the original.

Dereck

CHEEZMO™;41436777 said:
There's nothing to "get", it's just a cool little image.

Also, I only just noticed the tie pin thing he's wearing..
Are there more pictures of historical figures photoshopped from black and white to color?

Top Bottom