• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Cool comic, but maybe I don't get the joke. :\

edit: shit, I had this tab open to the "pics that make you laugh thread" and thought that was where I was posting.

Nevermind.

Melchiah

A friend of mine just bought this.

hRbh9l.jpg

Seems like it could be a pretty chaotic game.

Melchiah

pnoAL.jpg

Giger with Alien eggs.

VZtdv.jpg

Cronenberg with Naked Lunch insectoids.

I presume the latter is safe for work, as there's no genitalia in sight. If not, let me know, and I edit the post.

Uncharted one just makes me sad. :(

Is it because Nathan Fillion would be %100 perfect but they've apparently cast that asshole from Wedding Crashers instead?

Because I feel your pain braj, I really, truly do.

On another note, this is a pic of some friends and I hiking the ridge in Fernie, B.C.

berg ark

And that 'being' just moved from a moderate climate to a mediterranean climate. Humankind is not to blame for global warming afterall :).

you don't get it. its just a quirky existential view on life, nothing nihilistic which removes all responsibilities in life, on earth, in our current reality

on that topic, not really a pic, but we're all made from stardust, so basically

you are the universe experiencing itself

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
you don't get it. its just a quirky existential view on life, nothing nihilistic which removes all responsibilities in life, on earth, in our current reality

Responsibility is a word. (Yeah I'm a nihilist and fatalist, so what? Doesn't mean I don't like beautiful things!)

berg ark

Responsibility is a word. (Yeah I'm a nihilist and fatalist, so what? Doesn't mean I don't like beautiful things!)

it was not my intent to suggest something else. i just reacted to the stale statement that ridiculed that so (in my view) great and valuble existential thought of dreaming of where the universe came from.

Top Bottom