• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity, Pre-Order Trailer

terrisus

You're lucky because the Pillars of Eternity Art Book was recently confirmed to be 11x8 inches small ....

Sadly, I had to skimp on Pillars of Eternity, and only getting the game here.

Would've poured plenty into this if I had it though...

JNA

Banned
Is there a physical edition for the Champion edition or was the physical box only from the kick starter?

Nocturnal

Banned
Ugh, this, Divinity: OS and the new Torment makes me want to build a PC. Then I look at the Witcher 3's requirements and I cry.

edit: WTF, why 4GB of RAM? I have 2GB on this PC only...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
EDIT: NEVERMIND THIS THREAD IS OLD

still pumped for this game tho.

Kinthalis

Banned
Ugh, this, Divinity: OS and the new Torment makes me want to build a PC. Then I look at the Witcher 3's requirements and I cry.

edit: WTF, why 4GB of RAM? I have 2GB on this PC only...

Most of these great RPG's don't require a beast of a PC to play.

Build a small form factor PC with a 750 ti and a last gen i5 and you'll be fine, and it should fit in a $600 budget.

You won't be maxing Witcher 3 at 60 FPs, but the 750ti has been outperforming the PS4 in most games, so you're looking at better than PS4 performance with that and most other games. 1080p medium-ish settings at a solid 30 FPS.

And unlike a PS4, which is stagnant hardware for the next 7+ years, in a few years, a modest investment means double, triple the performance of a current gen console. You can go back and replay WItcher 3 at max 60 + FPS (free ultra HD remastering, instead of the PS4 asking you for $60) or just enjoy new games at way better than console settings.

Jag

Nuuvem is having some discount on both the Champion and Hero edition, 29 and 23 euros respectively.

Nuuvem's keys are ROW keys right?

I haven't had any issues with Nuuvem's keys, but with Steam cracking down on regions, I didn't want to risk it with POE. I just went with GMG's VIP for a few bucks more.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I haven't had any issues with Nuuvem's keys, but with Steam cracking down on regions, I didn't want to risk it with POE. I just went with GMG's VIP for a few bucks more.

Valve's cross-region crackdown only applies to newly-bought gift copies on Steam itself.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I wonder what reactive story and multi-threaded plot mean. Anyone want to translate for the laymen?

This game looks extremely interesting.

There are multiple plot threads going on at the same time and what happens in one may affect the other, I suppose.

It looks like a fun game to play on an ios device. I enjoyed the Enhanced BG games. Any word if they have any plans to eventually port, or is this PC only?

ys45

Been a while since we heard anything about this game .
I wonder if the next KS update will be about release date .

Sliver

So excited for this. However, I really need to get through Planescape (currently at the undead city, trying to figure the best way out) and finally complete Baldur's Gate 2. I played the first one with my roommate but our save was lost 7-8 hours in- might go back after BG2.

I'm really intrigued with how Obsidian is doing the some of the story segments in this, will be interesting to see how that works out.

Top Bottom