• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames Community Thread | Platinum maintains its luster forever

Best Platinum boss fight?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
Damnit damnit damnit, don't know if I can buy evil within when it drops. Gotta save money for Plat Week.

BUT WITH THAT SAID, THREE MORE WEEKS. Ugh, it hit me earlier today and now the anticipation is setting in.

Ushiwaka

OK. The stuff I'm about to post are RUMORS, so take them with a huge, HUGE grain of salt. I searched GAF and PG staff's twitter and found nothing about this. The only reason that I'm posting this here is because someone might be able to investigate this or we could get some official info about this. Because these are some serious claims.

So, there's this podcast:

http://oneofus.net/2014/09/world-of-uscast-wayward-podcast-vidya-games/

About 1 hour and 9 minutes in, they start talking about Platinum and Sega. Of course they censor the names, but its obvious that they are talking about Platinum and Sega. They make some serious claims:

- Sega was funding Bayonetta 2. They payed the half of the development fees up front.
- E3 was coming up, Sega wanted to reveal the game and asked Platinum to give them something playable, but Platinum only had a trailer. Sega insisted that Platinum give them something playable, but PG only had a trailer ready.
- E3 comes around, and there's a trailer for Bayonetta 2 for PS3/X360. But apparently Sega is not happy with the result. [I'm guessing they were not happy with how ready the game was.]
- Apparently, as it turned out, Platinum used the money Sega gave them for Bayonetta 2, on ANOTHER game. Which obviously is illegal.
- Sega was mad. Platinum burned a bridge between the two companies and Sega basically didn't want to do anything with Platinum anymore so they allowed someone else publish the game.

These are some big claims. He's basically saying Platinum stole the money Sega gave them. I didn't want to make a thread for this, cause the source is pretty much "I heard it from a guy", but as I said, I posted it here cause I felt someone could investigate the matter or we could get official info.

Tenki

So more or less what Gearbox did with Colonial Marines, no? Or what was rumores I mean.

Anyway, I hope this is fake.

Ushiwaka

So more or less what Gearbox did with Colonial Marines, no? Or what was rumores I mean.

Anyway, I hope this is fake.

Yeah something like that.

I hope its fake too. :(

One hing that tells me the guy's talking out of his ass is, Sega would never let Platinum get away with this without suing them. And the story would've gone public like Gearbox. It just makes no sense for me that Sega would be like: "Ok. You took our money and used it on another game. We are not funding you game and we don't want our money back either." It makes no sense. Or maybe the did sue Platinum and the story didn't go public, which has to be the most well kept secret ever and I find that really, really hard to believe.

So yeah, as I said, take it with a huge grain of salt.

Lernaean

Banned
I could bet my willy right now that it's all bullshit, and i can give you two good reasons.
1) Sega, from the beginning of the Bayonetta 2 exclusivity thing, is playing low profile, tail between the legs type of thing. Not aggressive, not passive aggressive, not somehow that could indicate they've been hurt somehow, but rather like they are not too proud of something they did.
Additionaly, Nintendo is looking like they have thrown their weight on Sega, like they are in charge, like 'we are fixing your shit here, so keep a low profile and don't say much'.
If anything, the whole situation so far looks like it's PG that got buttfucked here.
2) The 'source' claims that PG used the Sega money to make another game. Ok, but which one? Because all the games they've developed since, including the upcoming, are funded by other publishers. There is no game in the pipeline that wasn't fully funded by some other publisher, so you can say this might be it.
Also, since then, they've had 3 business propositions, including Nintendo, Microsoft and Activision, huge players all, and some KojiPro meetings we actually know of. PG might have done something shady, and we could never learn about it, but those news spread in the industry, and with something like this, PG wouldn't have new deals. It's not like they are a multimillion seller and publishers couldn't do without them.
My 2 euro-cents.

Lernaean

Banned
So Sega didn't sue PG and instead kept the whole thing secret because...? Seriously, as far as rumors go, this one is pretty ridiculous.

I agree, it makes no sense whatsoever.
Imo, there is too much shitting on PG lately. Unprecedented, unjustified, and hyperbolic, with too many fanboys having passed denial concerning the Bayo 2 exclusivity, and gone full aggressive. The coming weeks, leading to the release, we'll hear and read a lot of things like this, and a lot of 'good-willing' 'concerned' gamers will try to fuel the shit machine.
Keep, your eyes open, observe, and try to keep yourself out of the crossfire, because i predict we haven't seen the ugliest part yet.

Nemmy

Basically what Lernaean said. My thoughts on the matter exactly.
And honestly, which game would PG fund rather than Bayo 2? After all it's their most successful IP, their most critically acclaimed game, and the only one to ever get a sequel (aside from MGR
never stop believing
). What would be the point of neglecting that particular title, and funding Mystery Game instead (even if it wasn't for the fact that, as Lerny pointed out, pretty much everything else they were doing at that time had secured funding already)? What game could probably be more important to them?

Obviously if this were true, it would be a crazy shitty thing for PG to do. But it doesn't make much sense.
I'm almost suspecting it's another batshit reason for hating on Bayo 2 exclusivity, but that's most likely just me being overly sensitive after that barrage od crazy that hit GAF recently :p

Lernaean

Banned
I'm almost suspecting it's another batshit reason for hating on Bayo 2 exclusivity, but that's most likely just me being overly sensitive after that barrage od crazy that hit GAF recently :p

It's not just you. I'm saying the same thing in my last post above.
Maybe we are both crazies, but i'd bet good money we ain't and it's just part of the shit campaign.

Nemmy

It's not just you. I'm saying the same thing in my last post above.
Maybe we are both crazies, but i'd bet good money we ain't and it's just part of the shit campaign.

As you most likely guessed, I saw your post after I clicked submit ;)
Now let's put on those fashionable tinfoil hats and await the inevitable thread that someone less sensible than Ushi makes about the "issue".

Lernaean

Banned
As you most likely guessed, I saw your post after I clicked submit ;)
Now let's put on those fashionable tinfoil hats and await the inevitable thread that someone less sensible than Ushi makes about the "issue".

Or let's not.
I have an unopened copy of Smash here, and i'd prefer to spend this evening with it rather some salty moron in the internet :p

Ushiwaka

So Sega didn't sue PG and instead kept the whole thing secret because...? Seriously, as far as rumors go, this one is pretty ridiculous.

Yup. It makes no sense. It hit me after I posted the rumor. I wish it would hit me before I did it. lol.

And if this is all just because Bayo 2 exclusivity, oh man how far some people would go with these stuff? Why would anyone make up this amount of false information just because a game's exclusivity? :/ Wow. That is even more ridiculous.

and the only one to ever get a sequel (aside from MGR
never stop believing
)

The dream is dead. MGR2 is never happening. Konami sent us to hell.
:p Can't wait for the VGA reveal. :D BELIEVE!

Nemmy

Yup. It makes no sense. It hit me after I posted the rumor. I wish it would hit me before I did it. lol.

And if this is all just because Bayo 2 exclusivity, oh man how far some people would go with these stuff? Why would anyone make up this amount of false information just because a game's exclusivity? :/ Wow. That is even more ridiculous.

Well, that's how rumours sometimes build up I guess, one guy says something like "wouldn't it be crazy if it turned out PG pulled a Gearbox on Sega", some other guy repeats it to another and two guys later, you got a "that's TOTALLY what happened" out of it.
Anyway, I listened to that podcast. I don't know if I would've figured out who it was about with all the bleeping going on (I'm kinda dimwitted sometimes :p), but it sounded kiiinda convincing when the guy was talking. It's when you start thinking about it a bit more when it starts to fall apart.

Sigh, I said it before and I'll say it again: Bayo 2 does something to people. I don't know why this game ended up surrounded with this much crazy, but it did.

Lernaean

Banned
Sigh, I said it before and I'll say it again: Bayo 2 does something to people. I don't know why this game ended up surrounded with this much crazy, but it did.

For real. I've been gaming for 28 years, been part of the 'gaming community' for about 20.
I've never seen a shitstorm and moronic behavior of this magnitude ever again. Ever, seriously.
It's funny, because no matter how much important the game is for a handfull of geeks like us, it's not like there are too many interested in the game really to attract all this.

Nemmy

For real. I've been gaming for 28 years, been part of the 'gaming community' for about 20.
I've never seen a shitstorm and moronic behavior of this magnitude ever again. Ever, seriously.
It's funny, because no matter how much important the game is for a handfull of geeks like us, it's not like there are too many interested in the game really to attract all this.

Exactly! If some multimillion selling game like Call of Duty or Skyrim attracted a similar controversy (over... something that wouldn't have to do with sales, I guess) you could just say "well there's bound to be a bunch of crazies among 20 million people". But Bayonetta is a niche game by its very nature (sniff), it sold about a million (and if one in ten of those sales was to an actual fan of the genre I'd be surprised), and yet somehow the meltdown seems bigger/crazier than the whole DmC thing. And that an established franchise getting butchered, not a new IP going through dev hell and financial trouble.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I've said it before, but I guarantee that 80% of the people complaining about Bayo 2's exclusivity wouldn't have bought the game if it was on other consoles.

I wonder how much of it is Nintendo, and the overall bias against them.

Feindflug

I've said it before, but I guarantee that 80% of the people complaining about Bayo 2's exclusivity wouldn't have bought the game if it was on other consoles.

I wonder how much of it is Nintendo, and the overall bias against them.

People nowadays care more about sales, resolutions and controversies surrounding devs or journalists than the actual fuckin' games so of course the vast majority of those still bitching about Bayo 2 wouldn't have bought the game.

I don't think that I've ever seen an exclusive game causing so much (negative) talk and so many childish and toxic reactions and I guess Wii U is a reason for this, I've seen in threads here people saying that they don't want a Wii U even though they want to play TW101 & Bayo 2 - how the hell does that makes sense? how a freakin' box can be so unwanted? the funny thing is that in 4-5 years from now the Wii U will join the ranks of Saturn and Dreamcast and we'll see many LTTP threads about how amazing the Wii U was. Sadly a console like Wii U doesn't have a place in today's homogenized AAA crap filled market.

Now about these rumors I won't believe a thing unless something more concrete surfaces from an actually reliable source, right now all this sounds like Tales From My Ass: Bayonetta 2 Hatetrain edition to me.

Tenki

A friend told me: "If all the people bitching about Bayo 2 had bought Bayo 1, Sega would still be making consoles" lol

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony

m5fv1uz.jpg

"So be good, 'cause someone's comin'..."

Coda

I think like a lot of things in life, when people go out of their way to talk about someone or express concern it's usually because they genuinely care. I think the same circumstance is happening with the whole Bayonetta 2 exclusivity. I'm actually happy it's coming to Wii U only because my 360 is dead to me, I hate using the stupid ad-box now. I also think the console itself fits the game. It makes sense to me, Bayonetta 2 is a niche game on a niche console, it's perfect. I think at the end of the day we can't worry about the naysayers because in the end they're not going to be buying a Wii U to play Bayonetta 2 and it's their epic loss because of it. I just don't understand this notion of how buying a new console is somehow a bad thing. Even if Bayonetta 2 is the only game you wanted for the system surely at the end of the day if your tastes are that narrow then you're not gonna find much luck on other consoles either, this game is what us true gamers what been waiting for and for us this game dropping is our christmas, our way to remember when all video games were trying to be was cool and fun.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
40 hrs of content really? That would be cool

I havent played any HnS game more than 40 hrs except Ninja gaiden 1,2,3 and DMC 3,4.

Well, it's a number picked for the humor of matching the original line (40 years of darkness). But, according to spoiler content info about difficulties and unlocks, the game is completely packed.

40 hours for the completionist doesn't seem implausible. On Howlongtobeat, Bayo 1 averages 40 hours in the completionist category with 14 players polled.

A friend told me: "If all the people bitching about Bayo 2 had bought Bayo 1, Sega would still be making consoles" lol

I was there Day one, and I remember how many people did NOT give a shit about Bayonetta >=/

I had to call around to a few stores to even find a copy, because the stores closest to me didn't even have it.

Hypron

Well, it's a number picked for the humor of matching the original line (40 years of darkness). But, according to spoiler content info about difficulties and unlocks, the game is completely packed.

40 hours for the completionist doesn't seem implausible. On Howlongtobeat, Bayo 1 averages 40 hours in the completionist category with 14 players polled.

40 hours for all the achievement in Bayo 1 sounds about right. Completing everything in the game would take you more than 100 hours easily (I'd probably put it at more than 200 hours tbh). There are lots of things that you don't need to do to get all the achievements: unlocking all the weapons, unlocking all the characters, maxing out your health bar, unlocking/beating Father Rodin, beating the lost chapter, Platinum'ing all the verses, etc.

In comparison, getting all the achievements in DMC4 took me ~150 hours and the only thing that didn't include was beating the bloody palace with both characters (I only did it with Nero because I'm rubbish at playing Dante)... There were less thing to do in DMC4 and its extra content was easier than Bayonetta's (even though DMC4's Dante Must Die is harder than NSIC).

Akiller

From the Edge review:

“best-in-class set of combat mechanics”
– Can be enjoyed by new players as well as those who are more familiar
– Other similar games “hide their greatest prizes behind a skill barrier that may take dozens of hours of study and practice to surmount”, but Bayonetta 2 “simply asks that you keep pressing buttons”
– Umbran Climax mode “adds yet another layer of dazzling spectacle”
– Praise for the visuals and colors
– “There is still nothing quite like it”
– “There are stumbles along the way”, but EDGE believes the only thing wrong is how closely Bayonetta 2’s formula is similar to the first game
– This might have been more of a problem if the genre had advanced in the past 5 years, but no one “has even come close to pushing it”
– Issues with the first game have been ironed out
– Mid-cinematic QTEs and shooting mini-game between missions are gone
– Enemy weapon picks are a bonus instead of a penalty
– Pacing improved
– Cut-scenes “are a good deal snappier”
– EDGE says you could “play and replay forever” because of the different accessories, weapons, hidden battles in chapters, online co-op, and more

EDGE ended with the following:

You never tire of it, but how could you? This is a game that begins with Santa riding a car along the side of a building, continues with you summoning a demon to headbutt a meteor, and ends with the most joyously cathartic climax of any game since, well, Bayonetta. When the pace does dip, there is more than enough charm, wit, and heart to take its place. It is a masterclass in combat design, in videogame variety, in the balance between accessibility and depth. Sure, it’s a sequel, but it’s a sequel to what has stood, for almost five years, as the best game of its type ever made. Until now, that is. SEGA’s loss is Nintendo’s gain: Bayonetta, twirling away from a gigantic demon’s maw and smacking the highest choir of angels on the nose, has just given Wii U its first true classic.

Ushiwaka

– “There are stumbles along the way”, but EDGE believes the only thing wrong is how closely Bayonetta 2’s formula is similar to the first game

It's really hard to make a bad game using that "formula". Its just perfect. Bayo 2's formula seems like a more polished version of the first one, and that's awesome. But I wonder, if Bayo 3 happens someday, what would PG do regarding this "formula"? Its perfect at this point (it was perfect since the beginning if you ask me) What can they add to the formula? If Bayo 3 ever happens, I'd like to see PG change/improve the gameplay mechanics DMC3-style. Add something completely new which would heavily affect the whole formula. Like what "styles" were to the DMC series.

– This might have been more of a problem if the genre had advanced in the past 5 years, but no one “has even come close to pushing it”

This is just sad. I can't believe we got a Devil May Cry entry in that past 5 years but it didn't push the genre in any way.

Itsuno where art thou?

Akiller

It's really hard to make a bad game using that "formula". Its just perfect. Bayo 2's formula seems like a more polished version of the first one, and that's awesome. But I wonder, if Bayo 3 happens someday, what would PG do regarding this "formula"? Its perfect at this point (it was perfect since the beginning if you ask me) What can they add to the formula? If Bayo 3 ever happens, I'd like to see PG change/improve the gameplay mechanics DMC3-style. Add something completely new which would heavily affect the whole formula. Like what "styles" were to the DMC series.

I think this is something that tipically happens with a kamiya game sequel, that's because he makes "self-conclusive gameplay" games, he manages to introduce new and complete formulas in his games and it becomes harder to add something, so the only thing to do is polishing that formula to the max and fix other smaller problems.
I mean, i think i can't imagine ,for example,a W101 sequel being much different from a W101.2 with only specific technical fixes, that game has already reached a solid gameplay structure.
So,are we gonna get a Bayo 2.0?Most likely
Is that bad?Nope, it's the best choice imo. The bad thing is that fact will be used by salters as a reason to bitch the game.

This is just sad. I can't believe we got a Devil May Cry entry in that past 5 years but it didn't push the genre in any way.

Rising introduced something new in the genre with parry/zandatsu system and its "attack based gameplay", a more polished sequel developed with the right time will surely bring us what really Rising should have been.It's neither DMC/Bayo nor Ninja Gaiden, it's motherfucking Revengeance.

I always considered DMC4 as an introduction to a spectacular DMC5

*Shakes fist to Capcom*

Itsuno where art thou?

He'll come back, BELIEVE.

TEJ

I know that I should probably do something productive today

and

that bayonetta 2 comes with bayonetta 1

but I started a new playthrough of bayonetta because fuck productivity I want to play bayonetta.

Lernaean

Banned
From the Edge review:

I can't stand it anymore, seriously. It's so close and yet so far. I want to fall into hibernation until the 24th.

Itsuno where art thou?

He is in Capcom, but some suit doesn't let him do what should be done probably. He shall return in full strength, so the world might be mended. So the world might be mended.

Rising introduced something new in the genre with parry/zandatsu system and its "attack based gameplay", a more polished sequel developed with the right time will surely bring us what really Rising should have been.It's neither DMC/Bayo nor Ninja Gaiden, it's motherfucking Revengeance.

I agree, MGR is the freshest thing the genre has seen since Bayonetta. When (no i don't say if) KojiPro and PG decide to release the full budget, polished sequel, i can see a lot of jaws being dropped.

Bayonetta and Mgr are fresh and excellent games but they didn't really add anything new to the genre IMO.

Ninja gaiden 3 had great multiplayer component which is a great addition to the genre. Sadly game bombed, but I think that's the best addition to HnS genre last gen.

Hope to see more coop in HnS games. I think next gen hardwares can surely handle it.

How is bayonetta 2 coop?? Is it like defeating waves of enemies in a small arena? Or something on the lines of monster hunter?

Lernaean

Banned
Bayonetta and Mgr are fresh and excellent games but they didn't really add anything new to the genre IMO.

I'm sorry but i'll have to say i disagree with this. The first Bayonetta advanced the genre and MGR was the much needed breath of fresh air, but with a lower budget and thus unable to make a real change. Compared to these two NG3 feels like a step backwards.
But yeah, ok, opinions.
Unfortunately, imo only PG and Itsuno can do a decent game in this genre. PG is alive and well for now, but Itsuno is missing in action, and i hope it's because he is working on DMC5 and not because Capcom decided there is no need for him to be handed a project.

How is bayonetta 2 coop?? Is it like defeating waves of enemies in a small arena? Or something on the lines of monster hunter?

From what i've seen, and i have seen little, as i was in blackout from the E3 Treehouse until Bayo ND, then watched the ND, and now i'm in Blackout ever since. But from what i've seen it's more like big enemies, mini-boss fights in co-op. Ofc there might be enemy waves too, but i haven't seen anything like that.

I'm sorry but i'll have to say i disagree with this. The first Bayonetta advanced the genre and MGR was the much needed breath of fresh air, but with a lower budget and thus unable to make a real change. Compared to these two NG3 feels like a step backwards.
But yeah, ok, opinions.
Sure. I always seem to have odd opinions anyways lol :|
I still have high hopes for Team Ninja. NG3 campaign was horrible, but they did a great job with multiplayer. They are unique developers, with fighting game background they were able to create a unique combat in NG. I fell all other HnS games to be somewhat similar to DMC, and NG alone something different. Im not sure how to put it but, in NG when you fight enemies it feels like a fighting game 1 on 1 fight, even if there are waves of enemies it still feels that way.

Itagaki said something like he want to make a devils third triology, that means he might not be able to make any HnS. A new HnS ip from him would be something cool too. BUt that very unlikely :(

Unfortunately, imo only PG and Itsuno can do a decent game in this genre. PG is alive and well for now, but Itsuno is missing in action, and i hope it's because he is working on DMC5 and not because Capcom decided there is no need for him to be handed a project.

There are some rumors floating around about Dragons Dogma 2. So he might be working on that too.

From what i've seen, and i have seen little, as i was in blackout from the E3 Treehouse until Bayo ND, then watched the ND, and now i'm in Blackout ever since. But from what i've seen it's more like big enemies, mini-boss fights in co-op. Ofc there might be enemy waves too, but i haven't seen anything like that.

Hmm. I hope there are some coop missions where you can navigate in larger areas with your partner. something like dark souls coop. I always wanted something like that in HnS games.

Ushiwaka

I think this is something that tipically happens with a kamiya game sequel, that's because he makes "self-conclusive gameplay" games, he manages to introduce new and complete formulas in his games and it becomes harder to add something, so the only thing to do is polishing that formula to the max and fix other smaller problems.
I mean, i think i can't imagine ,for example,a W101 sequel being much different from a W101.2 with only specific technical fixes, that game has already reached a solid gameplay structure.
So,are we gonna get a Bayo 2.0?Most likely
Is that bad?Nope, it's the best choice imo. The bad thing is that fact will be used by salters as a reason to bitch the game.

Yeah I gotta agree. Kamiya makes sure to put everything he got into the game. All contents, all possible gameplay mechanics.

About changes added to Bayo 2's gameplay, I can't comment on if they are good or bad until I personally try them. Some changes seem a little unnecessary to me (adding witch time to NSIC difficulty) but I hope rest of them turn out great :)

I agree, MGR is the freshest thing the genre has seen since Bayonetta. When (no i don't say if) KojiPro and PG decide to release the full budget, polished sequel, i can see a lot of jaws being dropped.

MGR was something new. Fresh ideas and a lot of potential. It didn't "push" the genre (at least not as hard as Bayo), but yeah, IF :)P) a MGR2 happens, with enough time on PG's hands, it has a great chance of pushing the genre the same way Bayo did.

I have to disagree, too. Bayo brought many new things to the genre. The punch/kick combat system. The parry system (the parry system in MGR is an advanced version of the parry in Bayo), Magic, Witch time (DmC tried to pull something like this with its evade system, but it failed imo), Dodge offset (this became a signature move for the rest of PG's games) and many other stuff.

With Itagaki making god knows what, yeah unfortunately it seems that way.

I'm worried that Capcom might put Itsuno on Dragon's Dogma 2. I'd like a DD sequel, but we need Itsuno on DMC5 way more than they need him on DD 2. DD 2 can be made without him, but DMC5 can't.

Agreed on the "complete package" regarding Kamiya's games, the man doesn't hold back. Okami is one of the most extreme examples, containing what could perfectly be an entire trilogy within a single game. And yeah, it does pose problems for others following in his footsteps, as DMC2, VJ2 and Okamiden can attest (even if they have other, unrelated problems).

The very second they announced Bayonetta 2 I knew it would be mostly mechanically identical to the first one. Other games are like snowflakes: they have systems and subsystems that you can add or detract from (MMOs are a perfect example of this). Kamiya games tend to be spheres: so perfect and self-reinforced that adding or removing anything is bound to mess everything up.

Lernaean

Banned
With Deep Down in the pipeline, i don't see a Dragon's Dogma anytime soon, so i hope and believe that if Itsuno is working on something atm, it has a better chance being DMC than DD, but with Capcom you mever know.
I think a current gen Itsuno DMC could even beat PG :p
And Ushi. We don't say 'if', never!

Yeah, Deep Down is probably the reason for no Dragon's Dogma 2... And it makes me mad as hell. If we don't get DMC 5 out of this, then that's even worse.

Lernaean

Banned
Yeah, Deep Down is probably the reason for no Dragon's Dogma 2... And it makes me mad as hell. If we don't get DMC 5 out of this, then that's even worse.

I don't know, i like Deep Down, and its 'find a game and jump in' nature.
People are too much concerned because of the FTP model, but FTP doesn't mean bad always. If they keep transactions like PoE for example, it can be a great game.

Akiller

With Deep Down in the pipeline, i don't see a Dragon's Dogma anytime soon, so i hope and believe that if Itsuno is working on something atm, it has a better chance being DMC than DD, but with Capcom you mever know.
I think a current gen Itsuno DMC could even beat PG :p
And Ushi. We don't say 'if', never!

Oh man, imagine DMC5 and Bayo2 competing for the best stylish action title.
DMC4 Dante gameplay is insane.

Judging off the footage I've seen of Japanese players go through the first couple of chapters in Bayonetta 2, looks like Platinum have outdone themselves with this game. They weren't lying when they said every boss fight will feel like the grand finale. Can't wait to play it winter break.

Top Bottom