• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 All Access on 11/14 - 11pm EST on Spike + Live Stream

Copenap

uujScOM.gif

Shinogu, you are a legend now!

Haha, fantastic.

I'm sorry I didn't rehearse that Banderas thing a million times in the mirror. A terrible approximate is better than nothing though, right?

...Nah maybe nothing would have been better. At least I didn't pull a Razor Ramon HG and go PLAYSTATION FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!

Hey guys, back home safe, might make a thread about this past week, heck it might be up on Saturday if I'm fired tomorrow!! Lots of recollections n stuff to do.

I'm still laughing. Thanks. Tag this man.

I'm sorry I didn't rehearse that Banderas thing a million times in the mirror. A terrible approximate is better than nothing though, right?

...Nah maybe nothing would have been better. At least I didn't pull a Razor Ramon HG and go PLAYSTATION FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!

Hey guys, back home safe, might make a thread about this past week, heck it might be up on Saturday if I'm fired tomorrow!! Lots of recollections n stuff to do.

Congrats dude! Don't let the haters get to you, still looked awesome :)

I couldn't wake up at 4am to watch this so if someone could summarise what happened, what was announced and anything Banderas related it would be brilliant.

P.s that Banderas impersonation wasn't bad for one in the heat of the moment

Dr.Acula

Banned

For the love of God, someone give this guy a tag.

Edit: I saw this on stream, and when I saw you do the Banderas, I laughed so hard :D

Videoneon

I couldn't wake up at 4am to watch this so if someone could summarise what happened, what was announced and anything Banderas related it would be brilliant.

P.s that Banderas impersonation wasn't bad for one in the heat of the moment

itsfuckingnothing.gif

I appreciate you doing it. Made the show better. enjoy the ps4.

golem

You were the hypest part of that whole show

After watching this I will never ever trust Keighley again about anything. I will skip the "VGX" and just watch whatever gets announced on game trailers after its over. Seems like E3 is still the only good place for surprises.

What exactly was so "mind-blowing"? Another Uncharted game that no one asked for and the ability to play as PS1 era Snake for a mission in MGS V? Really?

what was all the hype about on GAF????? nothing happened ...seriously...wasted my time on the live stream.

Never believe Geoff...he always hypes for nothing and GAF still falls for it everytime :/

what was all the hype about on GAF????? nothing happened ...seriously...wasted my time on the live stream.

Never believe Geoff...he always hypes for nothing and GAF still falls for it everytime :/

I think people need to realize he gets paid to get Gametrailers and Spike TV clicks/viewers. If he didn't blatantly exaggerate nobody would pay attention to those shows.

Xater

Well as expected this shit was overhyped. The Kojima announcement was as lame as expected and a new Uncharted is neither surprising or exciting. Guess we will have wait longer for some real bombs to drop.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot

I knew it was someone on GAF. 100% sure of it, and look at that.

Well done fellow Gaffer, well done! The Banderas from both you and Shu saved this show, the rest was awful. Uncharted short Teaser could've been thrown out there on the net and Kojima was just trolling the whole gaming community.

I am so happy I didn't stay up until 5am to see this.

What was the space-related game?

The real NASA simulator, coming 2025.

You are quite possibly the easiest person to recognize ever. Hahaha. It was funny watching my Twitter timeline explode with "oh hey shinogu!"

So much screen time though. Haha.

doemaaan

I thought it was a very very boring trailer feed. Much more enjoyable was rev3's coverage.

edit:
Oh but that dude who did the gif thingie was pretty funny, made me smile

Everything was more of the same, cept for the Uncharted reveal (which got me goin!). I'm personally bummed out over that the Destiny trailer though. It did nothing for me, except show off that (at this point in time) it looks graphically worse than the E3 trailer. Wasn't too hard to noticed either.

keuja

From the Banderas thread

RulkezX

Can't believe I got up 4am for this.

Yet again GopherD's post turns out to be nothing and the megaton Verendus had talked about doesn't appear , if it actually exists.

Feels like the ps3 early days all over again , just need the 'games are coming xxxxxx' chalkboard now.

Uncharted announcement was shit because everyone hates crappy teaser trailers that show nothing.

Pistolero

Can't believe I got up 4am for this.

Yet again GopherD's post turns out to be nothing and the megaton Verendus had talked about doesn't appear , if it actually exists.

Feels like the ps3 early days all over again , just need the 'games are coming xxxxxx' chalkboard now.

Uncharted announcement was shit because everyone hates crappy teaser trailers that show nothing.

People were actually expecting a list of triple A games reveal from a "launch" event...
Well, serves them right!

People were actually expecting a list of triple A games reveal from a "launch" event...
Well, serves them right!

Sony missed a good opportunity imo to make more announcements. But I guess they didn't want to steal the show from the hardware launch. They'll sell out anyway and use the announcements as a driving force to sell more consoles.

whitehawk

Banned

Tag this man.

So no Parappa?
No Banderas in the flesh?
Kojima's "blow your mind" announcement is the mission with a "classic" Snake skin?
Uncharted 4? No fucking Colony Wars?

EuroGAF did well not to stay up for this shit.

Man, I gotta say, show was definitely overhyped. Was hoping to see Parappa the Rappa, but the upside is at least a new Uncharted game was announced, which is the game I was always waiting to see most from the PS4.

RulkezX

Man, I gotta say, show was definitely overhyped. Was hoping to see Parappa the Rappa, but the upside is at least a new Uncharted game was announced, which is the game I was always waiting to see most from the PS4.

Not sure you could say we saw anything from it.

Fuck.teaser.trailers.

Calling it now - Sony will show cgi/ in engine cut scene trailer for U4 plus trailers for already announced games at VGX. I don't think they have anything first party to show before E3

Lakitu

st5fu
What a colossal disappointment. The whole thing was such an anti climax. Glad I didnt stay up for this crap. Never falling for that Keighley hype again.

You did good :)

You were the best part of the event my friend, you had more charisma than I could have had. You should have said "thanks for the Xbox, Reggie" when you got the PS4 though.

Top Bottom