• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Wow. That is well done if it's a fake. How is that art compared to the little character image in the blurry screenshot? Look the same?

It also looks like the actual ingame model of her is there in the upper right.

JABEE

The plot thickens....
original

Found on PASBR boards. It was apparently posted by the same person who posted the first pic. The user then supposedly removed this picture.

I would main her so much. I love Kat.

That looks good.

Edit: It also follows the style guidelines of the other characters on the website. I say it looks like Kat will be in the game.

BadWolf

If Kat is really in then it makes me feel like Superbot has been listening to people on this forum (or fans in general), I don't see them or Sony going for her of their own accord initially. Which is very cool.

Where did that artwork come from? Never seen it before.

I would hope that Dusty would be in the game too as well. If she's in a match Dusty should be following her around at all times.

Kat is definitely in the game folks. I mean come on too many hints.

PG said 3 female characters.

The image of her in the time station level was around BEFORE the beta leak and once I saw kat it was hard to unsee her.

The few guys on here who was told by their source Kat is in the game.

This.

I was watching the sephiroth vs Genesis fight from Crisis Core this morning.....

would LOVE Spehiroth to be in this game..way more than cloud

Oh man I changed my mind about the worst FF addition this game could have. This game needs Genesis with cutscenes full of worst dialogue ever. Meltdowns would be glorious.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
That artwork doesn't look like anything I've seen before for Gravity Rush, and it especially looks like a new model in the in game screenshot on the screenshot part. Google's similar images feature isn't bringing anything back from a quick cut of her either.

I guess the risk is always there that it maybe a hoax, but if so then damn its one of the most elaborate hoaxes I've ever seen. All of that stuff could be hoaxed by a serious expert photoshop user and a good amount of time, but it'd take a lot of pointless work to change so many minor details on that stage. And if you were to do that much work into a hoax, you'd think it'd be of Crash or another third party for maximum attention.

TheMink

That artwork doesn't look like anything I've seen before for Gravity Rush, and it especially looks like a new model in the in game screenshot on the screenshot part. Google's similar images feature isn't bringing anything back from a quick cut of her either.

I guess the risk is always there that it maybe a hoax, but if so then damn its one of the most elaborate hoaxes I've ever seen. All of that stuff could be hoaxed by a serious expert photoshop user and a good amount of time, but it'd take a lot of pointless work to change so many minor details on that stage. And if you were to do that much work into a hoax, you'd think it'd be of Crash or another third party for maximum attention.

Yes, the fact that ive never seen that art before makes it seem legit.

Is anyone annoyed with the inclusion of the "Freeze Blue" thing that happens before you get KO'd? Seems like this could have been avoided by colouring the death spotlights instead while avoiding the whole transition they have now

plainr_

Is anyone annoyed with the inclusion of the "Freeze Blue" thing that happens before you get KO'd? Seems like this could have been avoided by colouring the death spotlights instead while avoiding the whole transition they have now

I don't think I've noticed. Do you have a video link of this?

TheMink

I like it, its unmistakable you know?

Someone over on the PS forums trying to disprove the picture:
original

I'm not buying it.

Also what's up with Kat's skin color?? She looks darker in her game but in these recent photos she looks lighter.
Everybodys-Golf_Kat_0006.jpg

I'm used to the tan-ish color with the deep, red mesmerizing eyes.

large.jpg

I forgot her name but she can be used in the sequel.
gr.jpg

B.O.O.M

Oh man I changed my mind about the worst FF addition this game could have. This game needs Genesis with cutscenes full of worst dialogue ever. Meltdowns would be glorious.

lol that indeed would be hilarious

'on the wing of an angel, the sun the moon..bla bla bla wind bla face bla bla..shall return bla'

*krato's rips his head off*

And again guys I still this is all fake..it's payback for deceiving the world my fellow gaffers!

SmithnCo

Someone over on the PS forums trying to disprove the picture:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/36959i6A64FC92692F2D5F/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[IMG]
I'm not buying it.[/QUOTE]

Gotta admit that hand is pretty much exactly the same. But still, very well done if fake.

But... If it's fake I will commit sudoku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom