• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

Man, I really have tons to say about this even, but my comment is just gonna roll off due to the amount of traffic. But this over-promotion of NMS is too excessive.

sqwarlock

The hate for No Man's Sky is real, apparently.

I'm still excited for it, even if all it is, is flying around the universe looking at pretty things.

Mononoke

Banned
I don't understand people. You get over 3 hours of games and then are like "where's teh megatons?!"

False gamers I say.

Huh?

What is a false gamer...

I personally liked the conference. But look, not everyone likes Indie titles. This conference had a lot of Indie/Steam games. And so I can totally understand why some would be let down. Especially if they haven't been a fan of Sony's overall output this past year.

VanWinkle

I can't wait to explore space. I don't have to worry about "what do you do?" I just want to explore the universe, and I'm so very excited.

Theyve owned it, shown game after game got a massive title like sf as a console exclusive blown any other show out of the water. When i read posts like this i wonder if im watching something different to others.
Not one new title or ip revival from any of there studios.... Just indies, pc ports and videos from games we knew about for ages.

Shrewder

Neo Member
Has there been any talk about Project Morpheus? I'm watching the No Man's Sky presentation and thinking...please announce it will work with Morpheus.

kmax

OX3S.png

Top Bottom