• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Gold Wireless Headset $39.99 at Target

Just order price is at 74 after tax. Hopefully it changes by the time I go to pick it up. I'll ask them to rescan it, if the price doesn't change. Didn't like my first pair of Golds, but that was at $100. At 40$ they're grrrrr.... Nevermind

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
For 40 bucks I'd probably rebuy a pair. I didn't like the ones I used, and went back to the Pulse.

Hedrush

Are these the exact same headphones as the gold wireless set, only the UK equivalent?

I can't seem to find any mention of gold wireless headset in any UK store its always this one that comes up.

t1CFtyv.png

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/2746269.htm

My wife is going to get them for my Xmas so I don't want her picking up the wrong ones.

kng3025

Just picked mine up! Been wanting these since they came out. Would have paid the full asking price for them so 40 is a steal. Placed an order for them online and when I went to pick them up, the lady informed me of the price change before letting me pay. Thanks gaf

An-Det

Just left my Target, none were left when I got there. Damn good deal though, the set wasn't even on my radar before.

Finally got an order in that wasn't canceled!

Now, hopefully they automagically show up as $39.99 at the CS desk like they did for others.

My wife now has a great headset to go with her Destiny PS4.

Thanks, GAF!

Apath

Just picked them up from the Chicago store on State street. Did online order with in-store pickup, and the lady at guest services adjusted the price to $39 on her own without me even mentioning it.

Thank you for posting this OP.
Probably a stupid question, but can this be used with anything other than the PS4?
I'm pretty sure they can, however not wirelessly.

Krakn3Dfx

Target.com shows that the store right by my house has them, ordered a set on the site for store pickup, hopefully they'll knock them down to $39.99 when I'm in store.

the21O

Neo Member
Got a pair after going to 3 targets one of which had yet to get their supply in. Now I have to return the $70 pair I got from best buy last night. Thanks for the heads up on the price OP.

Wow, I'm completely blown away right now. I just left my local target store after being told that the PlayStation gold headphones are being sold at $100 and there was no discount. Inaddition, they weren't even going match their online price of $70. So frustrating!

Dante316

Wow, I'm completely blown away right now. I just left my local target store after being told that the PlayStation gold headphones are being sold at $100 and there was no discount. Inaddition, they weren't even going match their online price of $70. So frustrating!

Told? Your supposed to ask them to scan and check.

White vers or Black vers?

Cloudy

Banned
Guys, don't rely on the in-store pickup. They are basically not even looking at those because they are so busy. I got no response after 2 hours so I went to the store. They didn't have the black in stock and refused to price match with the last white they had. I went to another Target and after showing them the picture in this thread, they price-matched a white

Man what the fuck? I can't find the Gold headset anywhere in Canada to buy it for even 70$. Amazon rep told me to piss off nicely when I asked to price match, it's 99$ now for whatever reason when it was 70$ earlier this morning, EB games is 99$ as well...

Can anyone help me?

This is what I was told by the EB games guy when I called for work. I said even if it's 70$ on the ebgames website? He's said yeah. I told him that makes no sense, and his response is that's the price.

So here's my experience. I go to store pick up and they give me the PS3 headset. After debating with the old lady she shows me a target barcode that makes the PS3 wireless ring up as golds. So I think to myself, I'll get these and in the 90 day return window, return it for the real deal.

Walk to the back and they had 1 gold headset left, so I bought it and tried to return the PS3 headset. We can't get the return to go thru and the same woman Says it takes 3 days for the receipt to enter the system for returns. Smh, should've just walked in the store and bought it. Damn the store pick up.

Overall got them GOLDS! now I gotta get them to take back the PS3 headset

Trigonx

That was easy, in and out at Target with in-store pickup. Price was already adjusted before I asked to make sure the price was $39.99

Sweet deal for those that scored one! According to the website, only one target near me even has them in anymore, and it's listed as "Limited availability"

ironmang

This is what I was told by the EB games guy when I called for work. I said even if it's 70$ on the ebgames website? He's said yeah. I told him that makes no sense, and his response is that's the price.

Was going to stop there tonight and grab it for $70. Well, guess I'll give my money to someone else then lol.

SoulFinger74

Neo Member
So here's my experience. I go to store pick up and they give me the PS3 headset. After debating with the old lady she shows me a target barcode that makes the PS3 wireless ring up as golds. So I think to myself, I'll get these and in the 90 day return window, return it for the real deal.

Walk to the back and they had 1 gold headset left, so I bought it and tried to return the PS3 headset. We can't get the return to go thru and the same woman Says it takes 3 days for the receipt to enter the system for returns. Smh, should've just walked in the store and bought it. Damn the store pick up.

Overall got them GOLDS! now I gotta get them to take back the PS3 headset

Same thing happened to me, except that my store was out of Golds. So they suggested that I take them home and come back for an even exchange when the Golds are back in stock (like what you were thinking). I'll get the Golds for $40 in the end, so I guess it's worth the minor inconvenience (I live just a few minutes away).

baphomet

ugh don't tell me it's finally over? I was about to go pick one up before work :(

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm still sitting here in the parking lot as they have 2 pairs left. Sticker shows $99 had them scan it with the telzon and it showed $69.

Cloudy

Banned
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm still sitting here in the parking lot as they have 2 pairs left. Sticker shows $99 had them scan it with the telzon and it showed $69.

Why not try to check out and show them the image in this thread that shows it at $40. Worked for me (Got it down from $100).

Worst case you don't buy it

SpecX

Sweet deal, got them for $42 taxes included. The lady that rang me up told me they were on sale and the price adjusted once she scanned them to complete the transaction.

I went to the accessories section for the hell of it to see if they had any still out and there was 1 left on the shelf. Some guy was debating with his gf about getting them but they were too expensive after all the shopping they already did and Target had the original $99 price tag on them, so I told him they were on sale for 39 and she immediately grabbed them and headed to the check stand.

Great deal if you missed the deal from Best Buy/Future Shop in canada last month for 19.99$ CAN ! Ive got one believe it or not they honored their coupons stacking error.

Top Bottom