• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Gold Wireless Headset $39.99 at Target

Josh378

I just came from Target at North Druid Hills in Georgia, had a few left in stock. I ordered 1 for $69.99, when I picked it up it went to $41.25. If you live in the Georgia Atlanta area, go to North Druid Hills there in a few targets that have them left. I love these headsets.

joe2187

Banned
Went to three stores and got one, they didnt have any in stock but lo and behold when i look over the cas register theres two sitting in an unmarked brown box underneath the cashiers feet.

Scored one!

Coconut

Banned
Make sure to ask them to check the back stock room that's how I got mine. Thanks for the tip OP, I've been eye balling a pair a while, hope Journey for the PS4 comes out soon so I can really break these guys in.

kgb_abc

Neo Member
A HUGE thank you for posting this....I thought for sure my target would not have any left this morning. I showed up and there was one left!!!!!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I don't think stores are doing price match during Black Friday. I had a hassle to price match a camera at target that was $50 less on their own website
A cashier asked the customer service rep I was with "Are we doing price matching?" and the rep responded with "No".

fedexpeon

Banned
Man...DAT PRICE.
I already have one...but another for the Vita or rotation for battery issue sounds pretty awesome.
Decision, decision.

Would you guys recommend buy another one?

Edit: Ehh, it is 99.99 even with store pickup. Should I still try? It is only 20mins drive.

vesvci

Banned
Went to Target today, and as expected OOS.

I get the feeling that maybe an Elite version might in the horizon for them to drop it this low. Either way, this is a great price for solid headphones.

TomShoe

Banned
I already have a set, but I might pick it up for scalping purposes. What say you GAF? The cash should go nicely towards a copy of Metro Redux.

Krakn3Dfx

Ordered on target.com at a store roughly half an hour away, got a notification it was ready for pickup, got there to find out they have the Gold Wireless headset in the system as the same item as their Pulse headset. Ended up getting the rare Black Friday raincheck on the Gold Wireless set that's good until January of 2015. Good stuff.

Eddie Bax

Saw the last two at my closest Target walk by me in the arms of a checkout chick on the way to the pickup counter, but went to the next nearest store and got the last one out of a locked cabinet. Good buy! Thanks, OP.

Edit: Prince George's Plaza, MD and Columbia Heights, DC, for those in the area. Might still be some at the Greenbelt store.

I just came from Target at North Druid Hills in Georgia, had a few left in stock. I ordered 1 for $69.99, when I picked it up it went to $41.25. If you live in the Georgia Atlanta area, go to North Druid Hills there in a few targets that have them left. I love these headsets.

I basically have done the same thing here in Columbia, SC. So I'm on the way to pick them up now. Hopefully I'll get them for $40.

Tevious

Thanks OP! Was going to Target anyway to pick up Monopoly Family Fun Pack for $15 and managed to snag the only one of these they had out on the shelves for $39.64 (including tax) with my Red Card's 5% off. The Target guy was really surprised at the price when I told him to scan it. I already bought one earlier this year for $65 in another deal. I'm debating keeping it as a backup or reselling.

Flandy

Sorry! I checked the back but they had nothing left where I went to go do my pick-up. See if you can price match after the fact when/if they get another shipment. Or if Flandy comes through.

The lady told me there was a price adjustment from yesterday and it automatically went down to $40. Just be sure to grab the right one and y'all should be golden.
I still have another 2 hours till I get off of work but I'll check once I'm out. Target is like down the street lol

My friend and I each just picked one up at target for 39.99. They didn't have any on the floor, I had to ask. I called ahead and had them do a SKU check on 207-00-0043 and they said they had plenty. Just call the store before going. They still had plenty at the hampton village target in st Louis for any st Louis gaffers following this thread.

I picked up a pair and they only had the older stereo headsets (not the gold or the pulse)

They said I could swap them for the gold if they got some in. Wondering if I should if I have the chance. What say you Gaf?

aparisi2274

So, I was able to get a pair of the Gold headset in White for $39.99 from Target, but I had to haggle/argue with them to get it...

Here is a timeline:

Walk into Target
Walk to Electronics section
Walk to PS4, See white headset and a shelf talker that says "On Sale, PS3 Wireless Headset, $39.99" I bring both to the counter
Employee scans headset, it rings at $100, she looks at the shelf talker, she scans shelf talker, tells me it is for a different product.
I reply with "It says right on this box, "Wireless headset for PS3, PS4 and Vita"
She then scans the shelf talker with her iPod inventory device, and the description comes back as "PS ACC Gold Headset"
I look at her, then look at the box, and I say "It says it right on the box... GOLD headset"
She calls Manager over, he just says to mark it down, I walk out with a $100 pair of headphones for $40.

:)

Starviper

Got the headset after checking 3 different targets. These are replacing my Corsair Vengeance 2000's, which has an extremely finicky adapter. Sometimes I could get it to work again if I pressed it in the right way and didn't move it. However, I couldn't get it to work with the PS4.

I'm loving these a lot more already, very comfortable and the built in mic is really slick. Really great wireless distance, I can walk around my whole apartment without it disconnecting. They have a specific audio profile for The Last Of Us with 7.1, which has been quite enjoyable. Works good on PC as well! Set it up with the Razer Virtual Surround and it's been perfect for Counter Strike: GO.

OsirisBlack

Banned
xnxOoJb.jpg

Serious steal.

EL CUCO

I'm heading to my Target in a few. Hope I can grab a white one!

Edit: Calling can be a waste of time. Guy said they didn't have them. I then asked if they were on sale, to which he replied with "Nope. Haven't sold one yet."

I just hung up on the guy.
Welp...

Armaly

So I did in store pick up and got charged the full $70. My dad went to go pick it up an is currently complaining because the employee is adamant that I got charged $40 when my bank statement says they took $70...

PrinceKee

Thanks OP. Just got back from target and they didn't even have a place on the shelves for the gold headset. I saw the silver headset which I didn't even know they even made. I was on my way out the store when I just showed a target employee my phone and asked if he could help me find the gold headset. He looked on the shelf and then said he remembered seeing one behind the register earlier in the morning. He went to look and sure enough one last one was on the floor at the register. It was funny because he rang it up and it showed 69.99 then changed to $39.00 and he looked shocked lol. Just glad I got lucky and got one since I've wanted one since February...

Cloudy

Banned
So I did in store pick up and got charged the full $70. My dad went to go pick it up an is currently complaining because the employee is adamant that I got charged $40 when my bank statement says they took $70...

Check the email reciept. It'll show $40

Did you get emailed the receipt? Guess I need to check my statement too. I was told that you wouldn't be charged until picking them up at the store for the correct price.

kng3025

I'm having the same issue. My bank says there isn't much they could do and that target should refund the $70 and do the transaction again.. Have to make another trip to target to try and get it sorted out.

asdad123

No stock anywhere near me. I was looking to pick one up for my brother to use for his computer.

If anyone manages to pick an extra one up, Id be willing to pay $50 plus shipping for it.

Top Bottom