• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Gold Wireless Headset $39.99 at Target

I just bought one for $69.99 after all this. Seems like a good product and I won't have to listen to my daughter playing LBP 3.

And she won't hear me playing GTA V.

i bought one for 70 dollars instead from Best Buy since i get points and stuff.

anyone know how simple it is to use for the PS4 and PS3?

I just bought one for $69.99 after all this. Seems like a good product and I won't have to listen to my daughter playing LBP 3.

And she won't hear me playing GTA V.

nothing wrong with a father and daughter sharing interests.

RedAssedApe

Banned

its pretty much plug and play. plug the usb receiver into the ps4 and you're up and running. only annoyance i had with it is you only have room for 1 custom preset at a time. and to upload your presets you need to connect the headset to the ps4 via usb. makes it kind of annoying if you are juggling multiple games and/or want to try out the different presets available. for example say you are juggling playing time between destiny and tlou. if you want to use the custom profile for each game you would need to go through this process every time.

its pretty much plug and play. plug the usb receiver into the ps4 and you're up and running. only annoyance i had with it is you only have room for 1 custom preset at a time. and to upload your presets you need to connect the headset to the ps4 via usb. makes it kind of annoying if you are juggling multiple games and/or want to try out the different presets available. for example say you are juggling playing time between destiny and tlou. if you want to use the custom profile for each game you would need to go through this process every time.

alright, thanks.

Hmm. I have the original PS Wireless Headset that came out all of a few years ago. Wondering if it's worth the upgrade. They are all out of stick around me, but the Target where my girlfriend lives has them in stock.

*sigh* Woke up to Wario's tweet and this thread. Wanted Chinese take-out anyway so drove the extra few minutes to Target.

Came home with the last one. Guess now I can leave my Astros on my PC.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Ordered online last night, got the last ones I guess. Picked up today and auto changed the price. Very happy.

I have some nice Sol Tracks Hd headphones I snagged on clearance over the summer but since these are wireless they are super convenient. Still need to play more with them.

Went to my local Target for some unrelated shopping and saw one of these on the rack. It listed for $99 but came up as $39 at checkout. Thanks for the heads up, GAF. Great deal.

boon

2 white destinys.
mIObteW.jpg

ThisOne

Just bought one at Target for $39 and I get home and realize that I maybe didn't get the right one...The one I got just says PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset on the box (no mention of Gold) and it's model CECHYA-0080. Is this the one that's being talked about in this thread?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Just bought one at Target for $39 and I get home and realize that I maybe didn't get the right one...The one I got just says PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset on the box (no mention of Gold) and it's model CECHYA-0080. Is this the one that's being talked about in this thread?

they gave you the old model.

Picked mine up via store pickup today. When I went to customer service, the lady only needed to see my ID and then find my headset. The system automatically adjusted the $70 price down to $40 :D

Donrule01

Banned

Works fine on PS3 and PS4. It will even work with XBox One with the MS chat adapter. One headset for three consoles and PC.

Nizz

Thanks to OP On Demand. I didn't think I'd have any luck but I went to a local Target here and sure enough there was one pair left (black). $39.99 +tax. Sweet god damn deal. 😋

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
I'm gonna have to get a second one myself as I can't use my elite & gold at same time which sucks arse

Brought a pic of Target store display and advertisement to Walmart. They had white and black, asked which ones, I said bring both, not knowing how Walmart price adjusts, they just looked at the pics and adjusted,the white ones for me, no questions. They are the easiest so far for PM'ing.

Top Bottom