• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread l January 2017

Ephidel

Thank you for your tips. I have contacted them through mail but they haven't answered me yet. I don't find any number to call the Swedish support so now I guess I just wait for them to reply to my mail :|
I found a Swedish support number but I dont know if it's the right one because I don't actually speak swedish and google translate doesn't agree with my phone. The one I found is 08 506 357 03, but it's only open mon-fri 10am-6pm.
(taken from here - https://www.playstation.com/sv-se/get-help/contact-us/ )

I'm not sure where should I post this question, but here goes..

I'm moving to a new place tomorrow and I hasn't setup the internet there. I'd like to download a game here in the old place and leave my PS4 on. The download won't be finished by the morning as I only have 10mbps internet. I'll have to pack the TV tonight as it'll be a hassle to bring it later by myself, while bringing a PS4 will be much easier. Therefore, can the PS4 download the game without attached to a TV?

Bowl0l

I'm not sure where should I post this question, but here goes..

I'm moving to a new place tomorrow and I hasn't setup the internet there. I'd like to download a game here in the old place and leave my PS4 on. The download won't be finished by the morning as I only have 10mbps internet. I'll have to pack the TV tonight as it'll be a hassle to bring it later by myself, while bringing a PS4 will be much easier. Therefore, can the PS4 download the game without attached to a TV?
Yes. Please confirm that the download started before unplugging the TV.

Bowl0l

Hmm.. Can it be done with that mobile app thingy?

Or maybe I'll just pick it up later in the evening, it's just a 20 minutes drive.
I just went through the PlayStation app.
The second screen is like a remote control without display. At best, it can set your PS4 to rest mode.

Try the PS4 remote play app. My phone is not supported so I can't confirm for you.

Top Bottom