• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Including TR was a mistake for them to make, personally. I was eyeing down that PS4 version waiting for a half-decent sale, but now I won't bite because I'll be playing a chuggier version of it for free next month.

First world problems:
I want to play the PS4 version of TR but now I got the PS3 version for free...

So yeah, not sure what to do. "Luckily" my PS+ backlog is so big, I can wait on TR. Maybe they will bring the PS4 version to PS+ at some point :p

bombshell

Unless the US blog stated so:
US PSN releases one or two games each week for Plus members. Vita games are offered at the end of the month.

Yeah, I forgot US gets drip-fed throughout the month. For EU all the March content drops this Wednesday.

Caayn

Yeah, I forgot US gets drip-fed throughout the month. For EU all the March content drops this Wednesday.
Glad to be EU member :p Just give it to me all in one go.
Al though I'm jealous that the US is getting MH this month

So the PS3/PS4/PSV games releases are synced to the same day?

Tizoc

Glad to be EU member :p Just give it to me all in one go.
Al though I'm jealous that the US is getting MH this month

So the PS3/PS4/PSV games releases are synced to the same day?

Yes all EU PSN Plus games are offered in the same day together (at least I think so, I just blindly get all the free games even the PS4 game but I forget if it is offered with them or not =P)

Joni

Yes all EU PSN Plus games are offered in the same day together (at least I think so, I just blindly get all the free games even the PS4 game but I forget if it is offered with them or not =P)

The PS4 games are usually later, but usually because they release later.

The_Monk

My good fellow GAFfers, does anyone know when we will get our Uncharted & Gravity Rush from the PS+ program replaced? I was expecting them to be yearly like the PS3 titles but they were not. Thanks in advance!

Joni

No, they merged all the released the same day, and will rtelease the PS3 PS4 and Vita PS+ games March 5th
Yes, but that is one case in four months. The usual case is still a later release. But as I said, it wasn't because they wanted a split, it was because the PS4 games just released later than they wanted to launch the Plus games.

.la1n

Has anyone else had an issue the last week or two where if you login to the PS Web Store the options to download or purchase content disappear? The cart icons and purchase buttons display fine until I actually log in the store then the options disappear. Multiple browsers and computers yield the same results. Same results on the iphone app. I contact Sony about the issue, both their online support and telephone support. Their response was basically "this is strange, we do not know what it is...sorry." Easily the worst customer service I have ever dealt with, after their resources were exhausted they gave up and told me maybe it will fix itself...eventually. They do not even have a web store support team in place, and the guy I spoke to on the phone the third time I contacted them seem more interested in telling me about his girlfriend than fixing my problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

edit: should also mention from the drop down menu at the web store for your account I can no longer access my download list or purchase history. Both are accessible through the account information option only. Also, the store works fine from the console. It is only the web store. Would not be as big of an issue if this didn't mean I miss out on all PS4 PS+ content.

My good fellow GAFfers, does anyone know when we will get our Uncharted & Gravity Rush from the PS+ program replaced? I was expecting them to be yearly like the PS3 titles but they were not. Thanks in advance!

There is no change planned at the moment (the one year mark has passed, they said that at that moment).

Zoe

Has anyone else had an issue the last week or two where if you login to the PS Web Store the options to download or purchase content disappear? The cart icons and purchase buttons display fine until I actually log in the store then the options disappear. Multiple browsers and computers yield the same results. Same results on the iphone app. I contact Sony about the issue, both their online support and telephone support. Their response was basically "this is strange, we do not know what it is...sorry." Easily the worst customer service I have ever dealt with, after their resources were exhausted they gave up and told me maybe it will fix itself...eventually. They do not even have a web store support team in place, and the guy I spoke to on the phone the third time I contacted them seem more interested in telling me about his girlfriend than fixing my problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

edit: should also mention from the drop down menu at the web store for your account I can no longer access my download list or purchase history. Both are accessible through the account information option only. Also, the store works fine from the console. It is only the web store. Would not be as big of an issue if this didn't mean I miss out on all PS4 PS+ content.

Usually if you go to another page and then come back, the icons will be there. It's something in their AJAX (I'm assuming) making it not come down in a timely manner.

Hellraider

Sadly, never. At least that's what we have been officially told.

.la1n

Usually if you go to another page and then come back, the icons will be there. It's something in their AJAX (I'm assuming) making it not come down in a timely manner.

Tried that as well and unfortunately no dice :(

Thanks for answering. I know that the year mark has passed, I was just hoping they would say something about it soon and I was wondering if I missed any info provided by them in a blog post or something similar.

Well, a mod on PS Blog told about it in the comments (I posted about it but stupidly forgot to take a screen cap).

---

Ok I'm doing some archaeology.

Comment 60 with the question and only a no comment.
Fred Dutton answering Gravity Rush and Uncharted will remain in the service for the foreseeable future then on the same page the boss Chris Howe says [they] do not have any plans to change Uncharted Golden Abyss or Gravity Rush at this time and then we may look at this again next year.

I did some research on those yearly titles mentions in the comments of the recent PS+ articles (since october that is) and there is a few mentions but no answers from mods.
Maybe that's you a couple days ago that posted Vita has been getting poor PS+ content these last couple of months, I’m hoping they are holding some of the better titles on the system back for when they change Uncharted and Gravity Rush as the yearly PS+ games (please let that be soon) ? :p

Anyway, I think like him.

Roto13

I wouldn't be surprised if the Vita games get swapped out with the PS3 ones from now on.

Maybe next year they'll add yearly PS4 games to the mix. Besides Resogun.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Man, it sort of sucks I got 3 of those titles for the update from a sale and only played one of them so far. Oh well. Live and learn I guess.

Hellraider

As someone who has never played Monster Hunter, how is this Vita version? Good jumping in point?

It's a double edged sword. It is the best Monster Hunter game but it's also the most newbie unfriendly. Be patient, try to play the game the way it wants to be played and visit a Monhun community thread for help. Don't be suprised if it takes you literally tens of hours to really enjoy the game. It will give you in return hundreds of amazing hours back.

Roto13

LR voicepack is supposed to be free for a limited time. So if that's something that interests you, grab it while you can.

The PS+ section in The Hub in PlayStation Home showed an image of next week's PS+ games:
mrNoMQx.jpg

Thomas Was Alone and Unit 13. From this PS+ preview post on PS Blog, they will replace PS3 game Binary Domain and PSP game Worms: Battle Islands.

That means that Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite will be free for PS+ members on March 25. We still don't know if this will replace ModNation Racers: Road Trip or Street Fighter X Tekken in the Vita section.

Jut

Banned
This service is so good its shocking. Anyone else think its a system seller, all platforms, on its own? Sony should air commercials about this...instead of the terrible "sharing is caring" and the live action 4 friends acting out games one. I despise the PS4 commercials out now, and i thought the first musical one was bad.

PBY

Banned
This service is so good its shocking. Anyone else think its a system seller, all platforms, on its own? Sony should air commercials about this...instead of the terrible "sharing is caring" and the live action 4 friends acting out games one. I despise the PS4 commercials out now, and i thought the first musical one was bad.
I've been pretty meh on the ps4 stuff. I did just buy a vita tho, don't even have to buy games. Vita stuff is legit.

Top Bottom