• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Jut

Banned
I've been pretty meh on the ps4 stuff. I did just buy a vita tho, don't even have to buy games. Vita stuff is legit.

Thats a big reason why the service is so great they post games off the radar or something u wouldnt buy or have already played. The ps4 has been out for less than 4 months and ive been very pleased with the free games so far. Btw I have ps3, ps4 n psv.

I've been pretty meh on the ps4 stuff. I did just buy a vita tho, don't even have to buy games. Vita stuff is legit.

Well to be fair there just isn't that much to release for the PS4, we cannot really expect them to give us a huge retail game free from the get go.
I know Driveclub.

But my recent vita purchase has been redeemed many times over already, love me some guacamelee. :D

Jabba

Banned
First world problems:
I want to play the PS4 version of TR but now I got the PS3 version for free...

So yeah, not sure what to do. "Luckily" my PS+ backlog is so big, I can wait on TR. Maybe they will bring the PS4 version to PS+ at some point :p

Really liked TR. So much so, I'll try to double dip when I get PS4. I haven't been this satisfied finishing a game, since, I believe Halo on the Xbox. Not saying TR was as good as Halo. I just felt really satisfied with what I played. Ah, I forgot Deus Ex: HR.

Roto13

Really liked TR. So much so, I'll try to double dip when I get PS4. I haven't been this satisfied finishing a game, since, I believe Halo on the Xbox. Not saying TR was as good as Halo. I just felt really satisfied with what I played. Ah, I forgot Deus Ex: HR.

Yeah, I think I'll probably try the PS4 version some day, too. I finished the PS3 version yesterday and liked it a lot.

Krafter

This service is so good its shocking. Anyone else think its a system seller, all platforms, on its own? Sony should air commercials about this...instead of the terrible "sharing is caring" and the live action 4 friends acting out games one. I despise the PS4 commercials out now, and i thought the first musical one was bad.
I agree with you, since joining PS Plus when they added Vita games I've been saying that is the best deal in gaming, bar none. Even better than Steam sales. Sony should scream it from the rooftops, and it would also lead to more Vita sales in the west when people start getting a PS Plus Vita backlog.

hayguyz

Banned
Do saves from retail copies work with the digital PlayStation plus version?

I've been playing disc version of tomb raider and would like to know if my safe will work for the PlayStation plus version as well

Mik2121

The Japanese store has been stuck to Resogun and Don't Starve since last month. Also no updates whatsoever for anything else since one month ago almost. Shit's sad.

Do saves from retail copies work with the digital PlayStation plus version?

I've been playing disc version of tomb raider and would like to know if my safe will work for the PlayStation plus version as well

I played the retail copy when it came out. The PS+ version of the game recognized my finished savegame without a problem.

Zoe

The Japanese store has been stuck to Resogun and Don't Starve since last month. Also no updates whatsoever for anything else since one month ago almost. Shit's sad.

Their updates tend to come in the second half of the month from what I've been able to tell.

Edit: yeah, the last update came on the 19th. Resogun and Contrast are due to be free until April.

Jarnet87

How long does it normally take for a triple A title to appaear on PS Plus? Kind of hoping we can get the launch games to roll in in the next few months.

Man, been waiting for Monster Hunter for the Vita. Is this normal that they have a "March" list but 1/2 way through it isn't to be found? Or do they release late in the month?

I don't really understand the timing with the announcements and such.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Man, been waiting for Monster Hunter for the Vita. Is this normal that they have a "March" list but 1/2 way through it isn't to be found? Or do they release late in the month?

The games are not just added at the beginning of the month, they are released one or two at a time every week.

Flandy

Vita PS+ titles are typically released the second half of the month

cripterion

Between remote play and that you're almost losing money if you don't buy a Vita!

And bought! Damn I didn't mobile gaming could feel so nice, and loving those free games right out of the bat. I took a 32GB mem card but wondering if I should go for a 64 considering they're not that expensive here (around 9000 yen).

I can't believe I just jumped on this train, didn't even know I could get Dino Crysis, Parasite Eve and other goodies like that on the platform

And bought! Damn I didn't mobile gaming could feel so nice, and loving those free games right out of the bat. I took a 32GB mem card but wondering if I should go for a 64 considering they're not that expensive here (around 9000 yen).

I can't believe I just jumped on this train, didn't even know I could get Dino Crysis, Parasite Eve and other goodies like that on the platform
You've made a very wise decision!

Zoe

JP update is up.

HEAVY FIRE AFGHANISTAN
NiGHTS into dreams...
HEAVY FIRE SHATTERED SPEAR
戦国天下統一
Custom Drive
邪聖剣ネクロマンサー
イースI・II
萌え萌え大戦争☆げんだいばーん ++(ぷらすぷらす)
イース セルセタの樹海 PlayStation®Vita the Best

No Archives additions for this month (yet).

netguy503

JP update is up.

HEAVY FIRE AFGHANISTAN
NiGHTS into dreams...
HEAVY FIRE SHATTERED SPEAR
戦国天下統一
Custom Drive
邪聖剣ネクロマンサー
イースI・II
萌え萌え大戦争☆げんだいばーん ++(ぷらすぷらす)
イース セルセタの樹海 PlayStation®Vita the Best

No Archives additions for this month (yet).

don't the two heavy fire games have plats?

So the last few PSP games that were on PS Plus, I had installed onto the PSP, and now I notice that they have an expiry date of the time when my PS Plus will expire. How does that get reset/updated to my new PS Plus subscription end date?

Flandy

So the last few PSP games that were on PS Plus, I had installed onto the PSP, and now I notice that they have an expiry date of the time when my PS Plus will expire. How does that get reset/updated to my new PS Plus subscription end date?

Start the download for them and then cancel the download. It renews the license when you start the download. So you don't need to delete them

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

It'll update the next time you play them.

torontoml

So the last couple years we have had the buy a year get three months free around this time. Is that looking unlikely? I've been holding on to a couple ps+ cards I got at the Xmas sales, and am wondering if I should just use them.

fernoca

Hm, I really thought there was some Infamous sale going on. Guess I was mistaken?
There is since last week, in the US at least not sure if in other regions.

i7ZmQCT.png

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So the last couple years we have had the buy a year get three months free around this time. Is that looking unlikely? I've been holding on to a couple ps+ cards I got at the Xmas sales, and am wondering if I should just use them.
We didn't know in the past that the deal was coming until just before it happened.

ZenaxPure

There is since last week, in the US at least not sure if in other regions.

Well shit, my laziness paid off. I've been contemplating buying festival of blood for a few weeks now but honestly I just never bothered to put it in my cart and buy it. Just fixed that!

Top Bottom