• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
There is since last week, in the US at least not sure if in other regions.

i7ZmQCT.png

inFamous 1 more expensive than 2?

209.gif

Jesb

Well I finally cleared out Outlast out of the backlog. What an odd ending. Would try for the platinum if it weren't for that stupid insane trophy. I'm also half way through Remember Me and that has been a pleasant surprise.

Mondy

Banned
What are the odds of God of War Ascension turning up on PS Plus this year? It sold well but not fantastic from what I can gather and wasn't really that well received amongst fans and critics so it fits the profile.

Question don't PS+ subs stack onto each other? I redeemed one of the subs I bought from Amazon Black Friday deal in November. Then did another one today and it said I now have until 03/15.

Doombear

Question don't PS+ subs stack onto each other? I redeemed one of the subs I bought from Amazon Black Friday deal in November. Then did another one today and it said I now have until 03/15.

Absolutely. I have seen plenty of posts up in GAF with people showing their expiration in 2038 =P Deals are deals! I would check one of your games, see when it expires. When was your sub ending before you redeemed?

Man, shit. Somehow I missed my chance to pick up Outlast on PS4. I have all three platforms and don't have a ton of time to play these days. There's so many goddamn free games that I literally can't keep up. Damn it.

RK128

Dammit, I really want the first Infamous but I'm not getting it at that price.

If you don't own FoB and Infamous 2, then the collection seems like a good deal (15 from Infamous 1 + 10 from Infamous 2 + FoB for free = 23.99). Either way, I honestly think you are not missing much (as Infamous 2 is SO much better than Infamous 2, to me anyway).

Either way, you could find a retail copy of Infamous 1 for well under 15 bucks, so just the that if you really want the original that badly :).

So many games on Plus. I'm mainly thankful for the discounts. I usually add a lot of games I was interested in but forgotten about with this. Outlast was a nice start to next gen on my PS4.

My 500 GB hard drive has 40 GB left. It seems like a lot, but I know it will go quickly.

Really need to shove a 750GB or 1TB in there, but my external hard drives to back up everything to are USB powered, which I don't think will work.

Plus backing up 400GB+ will take... probably a day (I vaguely remember moving about 100GB from my slims original 120GB HDD took 3 hours), oh and plus another day to restore it. If anything happens to the power while I do this I'm so screwed.

I just realized i forgot to download Metro Last Light :(

I was certain i had put it on mmy downloads list, and saving it for when i had time, and now I cant find it :( Its the 1st time I forget to add a game to the list (specially when I added all the others :( )

If you don't own FoB and Infamous 2, then the collection seems like a good deal (15 from Infamous 1 + 10 from Infamous 2 + FoB for free = 23.99). Either way, I honestly think you are not missing much (as Infamous 2 is SO much better than Infamous 2, to me anyway).

Either way, you could find a retail copy of Infamous 1 for well under 15 bucks, so just the that if you really want the original that badly :).

I already have Infamous and Festival of Blood but I haven't played them because I want to start the original first :lol

I can get a retail copy for that price and was expecting a better offer.

Any leaks or rumors about April?

I don't think so. VERY excited to see what the PS4 and PS3 games for April are though. The announcement/leaks are always so exciting! I love free games :d

Plus the fact that March was a very weak month for me personally makes me even more excited to see April's games.

Sec0nd

I don't think so. VERY excited to see what the PS4 and PS3 games for April are though. The announcement/leaks are always so exciting! I love free games :d

Plus the fact that March was a very weak month for me personally makes me even more excited to see April's games.

I saw a lot of people thinking one of the games will be Dishonored. I would sure love that!

I was certain i had put it on mmy downloads list, and saving it for when i had time, and now I cant find it :( Its the 1st time I forget to add a game to the list (specially when I added all the others :( )
Sucks man. Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't keep up...

I'm actually upset that I paid for this game a year ago...

Same here... It was an impulse buy, while waiting on the NA release of MH3U 3S

What's the reason you guys regret it? I played MH3U for over 150+ hours, and I never played this PSP one, is there something wrong with it? MH3U was my first Monster Hunter so while jonesin' for 4 I was going to grab the PS+ one when it dropped. And it's the 22nd and still no game! Must be next week.

oti

Banned

Same here. March was by far the weakest month for me. I heard some rumours about Octodad, Persona 4 Golden and Payday 2. No clue whether this is accurate or not, although I could see Octodad and Payday getting added to the IGC. Persona sounds wrong though.

oti

Banned
The developer said Octodad is not a PS+ freebie. Payday 2 was free last month in North America.

That's fine. Octodad looks like a lot of fun, will buy it eventually. Payday 2 sure seems like a sure bet for us Euros then. (I really don't care about that game unfortunately.)

Hubb

Do we usually get what America gets later on, or at different times?

No real rhyme or reason for what EU and NA get. I think he was just talking about PayDay because it is very unlikely it'll come back on NA PS+. And didn't realize the other poster was talking about EU PS+.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Anyone know how I can get the PS4 to notify me when friends came online/I'm invited to a party?

bebop242

Anyone know how I can get the PS4 to notify me when friends came online/I'm invited to a party?
First part is not currently possible (i know it sucks) but you should have a pop up that says "you have received an invitation" when someone sends you a party invite.

Im almost sure its bugged some how.

I downloaded it, my hard drive crashed last weekend and I'm in the midst of redownloading everything on my list....Metro is missing..

Everything is there..but Metro.

Hydrargyrus

Shouldn't we know the April games by this time?

Before february, the PS3 games were being released by 25th of the previous month...

MidBoss

What are the odds of God of War Ascension turning up on PS Plus this year? It sold well but not fantastic from what I can gather and wasn't really that well received amongst fans and critics so it fits the profile.

I haven't played it. Make my day, Sony. It would look really good on the PS+ front page.

Donos

I think it seems late because the previous months got leaked early. If there are good games, it's even better when you don't have to wait long. Almost finished with Tomb Raider.

Besides Demon Souls and Dragons Dogma, i'm well on track to beat 1-2 of the PS+ games every month.
That's only because my laptop is close before dying and i'm not playing BF3 (PC) every day.

Still think that KZ3 or KZ2 are good candidates for PS+.

Tizoc

Shouldn't we know the April games by this time?

Before february, the PS3 games were being released by 25th of the previous month...

I'm guessing there were problems getting a few of the games, it's happened before with US PSN, where a certain game was announced for US Plus, but in the last minute got swapped for God Eater Burst.

VLiberty

Lately they've been giving away first party Vita games no one wanted(Modnation, Smart as), so maybe this time they'll finally give away Resistance BS

elhav

Lately they've been giving away first party Vita games no one wanted(Modnation, Smart as), so maybe this time they'll finally give away Resistance BS
Really?

I thought Smart as.. and MR are far more interesting than the mediocre Burning skies.

Secret Ponchos (ps4) is not April PS+ game !
That's great, that game looks boring anyway.....

Fred from EU blog:

I bet Payday 2 and Injustice will enter our Plus collection next month. From what I heard, we’re getting Sercet Poachos for PS4 as well.

Fred Dutton 24 March, 2014 @ 11:37 am
Incorrect on all counts ;)

So let's guess that ps4 game.

Daylight ?
Strike Suit Zero: DC ?
Mercenary Kings ?

All those games are coming out in April and Octodad: Dadliest Catch will only have ps+ discount.

This page is claiming that Secret Ponchos is the free game, but it is seems to be out dated info. Hopefully we get something better.

Secret Ponchos (PS4) – April 2014 (Will be free for PS+ members)

These games fit the schedule for PS+
Mercenary Kings (PS4 – PSN) – April 1st (NA), April 2nd (EU)
King Oddball (PS4 – PSN) – April 1st (NA), April 2nd (EU)
Daylight (PS4 – PSN) – April 8th, 2014 (NA)

Edit: I guess the page is on the banlist since it was censored.
Anyways if those release dates are correct, then it might be one of them.

Roto13

I would LOVE for it to be Mercenary Kings. That game looks aces.
Smart As is one of the best Vita games they've given on Plus.

The controls completely ruined it for me. It demands too much precision for a capacitative touch screen.

I'd rather just play Brain Age.

SeanR1221

Forgot infamous was on sale. After finishing second son I just scooped 2 and festival of blood. I have 1 on ps3 already. I think it was given away for free after psn went down?

stinkytick

Neo Member
I am on the verge of purchasing P4G from Amazon but I'm afraid it could be one of April's IGC games. If Only they would leak or be announced soon, so I can buy either it or FFX...

Top Bottom