• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I've got Spelunky on PSN already (and XBLA, and Steam) but if it's the PS4 game this month then it'd mean the port was only a week away and so I'd gladly take it anyway!

I'm not convinced the PS4 version is that close though. Is there nothing with an announced release date for next week?

Why does no one want some free Abe?

You all asking for the wrong games!

Seems a bit too soon for Abe, the fact that they tried to get $30 for it suggests they think it's worth paying for, even if no one bought it. I'm sure it'll go through a sale or two before PS+ gets it. Same logic with Rogue Legacy too, though that's been so cheap on Steam that maybe they'll just skip to PS+ at some point. Can't see it happening until the new year though.

Joey Ravn

Banned
This week's discounts, a.k.a. "These games won't be on Plus this month":

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...station-store/?emcid=social_20141001_32636106

Nothing for me this week. I am tempted by Rayman Origins, but I have a crapload of sidescrollers (and games in general) to add one more to the pile...

So updates coming soonish?

Yes. We've known that October's IGC games would be announced today and released next Wednesday (Oct. 8), and Fred confirmed it. Expect them rather sooner than later this afternoon.

Rayman 3 HD for less than 3€ is so cheap I might as well pick it up even if I don't know if I'll ever bother to play it :lol.

Also Child Of Light Vita 10€? The game is supposedly gud so might bite on that too.

BibiMaghoo

Seems a bit too soon for Abe, the fact that they tried to get $30 for it suggests they think it's worth paying for, even if no one bought it. I'm sure it'll go through a sale or two before PS+ gets it. Same logic with Rogue Legacy too, though that's been so cheap on Steam that maybe they'll just skip to PS+ at some point. Can't see it happening until the new year though.

Your logic is spoiling my day :D

terrier

Also Child Of Light Vita 10€? The game is supposedly gud so might bite on that too.

I'd bite too, but since i have the feeling that most Vita games will be someday on PSN+ i do not want to spend more than 5€ for a single game. Have done it 3-4 times and all games ended being part of PSN+ so i just ... wait

guit3457

Someone posted this in a spanish forum (EU Europe PS+ October games)

0.jpg

We got Arkham City already... why Arkham Asylum? I already got all 3 of them, but why not Arkham Origins instead beign a more recent game? Jeesh. I hope Pix the Cat is good.

guit3457

Yes, a PS4 port was announced.

So 3 PS4 games this month. Pix the cat!!

Yes:

PS4. Dust A Elysian Tale, Spelunky, Pix the Cat

PS3: Batman Arkham Assylum, Dungeon & Dragons: Chronicles of Mistara, Spelunky

Vita: Rainbow Moon, Pix the Cat, Spelunky

Chronicles of Mystara contains my favorite arcade game ever (Shadow Over Mystara) so that makes it. Dust is ok, dunno if I want to play it again. Spelunky is probably cross-buy. Rainbow Moon is good.

This is in addition to #DRIVECLUB as well, correct?

kiguel182

Fuck yeah Splunky! I've been meaning to buy it on PC for ages but I'm glad I waited since it's probably a great console experience.

I already own Dust on Steam but I've never actually played it so I don't know if I will this time.

Dantis

Already own Arkham Asylum, Rainbow Moon and Spelunky, annoyingly.

Seems like another low-end month. Feels like they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel lately.

Top Bottom