• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Mario007

I've gotten LBP, LBP2, LBP Karting for free and wouldn't be surprised if they gave out the Vita game some time soon.

Haha I'll do you one better, I've got LBP, LBP2, LBP Portable, LBP Karting for free from Sony and LBP Vita for free with the purchase of my Vita.

Blerg. I hadn't even thought of this.

I was hoping for Soul Sacrifice.
I think both of them will end up being free. They were the only two notable retail releases from Sony in the past year (excluding Killzone cause that's way too soon for that)

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Blerg. I hadn't even thought of this.
I was hoping for Soul Sacrifice.
I'm banking on SS and LBP and MAYBE, maybe... Persona 4 Golden, when the PS+ EverGreen Games get refreshed. They all need more exposure for their sequels and they are very good games that have long probably run their course. And a fantastic injection.
I got all of those and LBP PSP. LBP Vita is the only LBP they haven't given away for free yet.
Know the most hilarious thing about LPB2? The entire story mode was based around a villain that flooded the world with trophy levels. That's goddamn amazing.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Plants Vs Zombies worth it on PS3?

Already played the PC version but I may double dip.
The Vita version is superior, because of waggle and touch controls. Also, has a platinum. But if you only have a PS3, then that version is quite good too.

dosh

I've been playing Motorstorm RC for the last two hours, and I'm really surprised at how great it is. Racing against your friends' ghosts is a classic feature, but I haven't had that much fun crushing their scores since Super Meat Boy. Plus the game looks lovely.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/

NoLbhEy.png

Tapejara

If you guys haven't played Binary Domain yet, I highly suggest you do. Fuckin' love that game.

Overall great month. I've been wanting to play Soul Sacrifice and ibb & obb for some time now.

LTWood12

One of the best updates ever. Dragons Dogma & Binary Domain are two of the best Japanese console games of the generation. Plus Resogun & Contrast? AND two of the better Vita games out there?

Hit it out of the park this month.

VanWinkle

Pretty great month. I of course have both Vita games, and can't remember the last time they gave a Vita game that I DIDN'T have, but alas. Nice PS4 selection, and PS3 selection is pretty great, too (though I have Ibb & Obb).

FDC1

In Europe, PS4 games will be part of December update as release date is November 29th. Will US get this November update + other PS4 games in December? That would be unfair for us Europeans!

Dragon's Dogma...

Fine, I give up, I'll buy a goddamn PS3.

It sucks so much that the PS4 isn't backward compatible, imagine how perfect it would be to get a PS4 and then have all those PS3 games to play.

It's good to see they're still including PS3 games, I thought it might go full PS4.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
In Europe, PS4 games will be part of December update as release date is November 29th. Will US get this November update + other PS4 games in December? That would be unfair for us Europeans!
It's 1 PS4 indie title per month so US should be getting something in December.

Top Bottom