• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I think the restriction was for Spend X get Y deals. Redeeming a PSN card didn't count because you technically didn't spend anything on the store. The 15 for 12 month deal wasn't based on spend, so I think that's why it still counted.
Yeah that's what they've done this year. The voucher codes counted for the 15 month promo, but they don't count them for the PS Store credit promos.

mclem

Well, I wondered if it'd happen before the PS4 came out, and it did: Looking to purchase Sly 4... and my terabyte hard disk is too full for it. Now, in the short term I can delete a bit of non-gaming stuff, but long-term, I'm past the point where the HD can hold all the PS+ content.

Well, I wondered if it'd happen before the PS4 came out, and it did: Looking to purchase Sly 4... and my terabyte hard disk is too full for it. Now, in the short term I can delete a bit of non-gaming stuff, but long-term, I'm past the point where the HD can hold all the PS+ content.

Have you tried purchasing through the webstore? The game isn't actually that big it's just bloated by the cross-buy including the Vita version in the total.

If you're in a EU playstation region theres 15.5 GB of Vita for the 5 versions covering diferent languages.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Wait for Black Friday.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=699442

ckMhDT6.png

Me pleased.

mclem

Have you tried purchasing through the webstore? The game isn't actually that big it's just bloated by the cross-buy including the Vita version in the total.

If you're in a EU playstation region theres 15.5 GB of Vita for the 5 versions covering diferent languages.

Oh, that's interesting. I was certainly surprised by the size, but that'd account for it.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Finished Spec Ops The Line. The gameplay itself wasn't anything special, but I appreciate what they attempted with the story. Heart of Darkness is my favorite novel, and it's nice to see a game clearly influenced by it, and Apoc. Now of course.

Now playing Giana sisters, which tears like a bitch but is pretty fun.

-GW-

Neo Member
Edge-case question: I live in Canada so I'm subbed to NA PSPlus. I'm on vacation in Portugal, so I picked up a 3-month EU Plus card so I could get all the EU games. If I decide to buy another card when my 3 months is up, do I have to buy another Portuguese card, or could I buy one from another European country? Could I buy a PSN cash card from any European country to resubscribe? I'm just wondering because I imagine it'd be easier to get a UK code once I'm back in Canada than it would be to get a Portuguese code.

Also, when I'm making my EU PSN account, will I have to use a Portuguese address? Thanks!

JeTmAn81

That would be stupid as we would be a few days into November and would not build up hype for buyers if they want to jump on in November because if they want to jump on then they will not get the full month.

That's just how their schedule works. I wouldn't think it would actually hurt November subscription numbers either, since you can just sub then and still get all the titles and maybe a week's worth of December's releases as well.

netguy503

That's just how their schedule works. I wouldn't think it would actually hurt November subscription numbers either, since you can just sub then and still get all the titles and maybe a week's worth of December's releases as well.

That's not good from a Sony PR perspective where they want word of mouth to spread as quickly as possible about the service especially with the PS4 coming that month. If we don't hear about next month's games sometime this week I will give you $100.

JeTmAn81

That's not good from a Sony PR perspective where they want word of mouth to spread as quickly as possible about the service especially with the PS4 coming that month. If we don't hear about next month's games sometime this week I will give you $100.

You might be right, as I do recall the month's offerings typically getting announced before that first week, but I saw someone else recently saying otherwise so who knows.

Edge-case question: I live in Canada so I'm subbed to NA PSPlus. I'm on vacation in Portugal, so I picked up a 3-month EU Plus card so I could get all the EU games. If I decide to buy another card when my 3 months is up, do I have to buy another Portuguese card, or could I buy one from another European country? Could I buy a PSN cash card from any European country to resubscribe? I'm just wondering because I imagine it'd be easier to get a UK code once I'm back in Canada than it would be to get a Portuguese code.

Also, when I'm making my EU PSN account, will I have to use a Portuguese address? Thanks!

What I would do is create a UK PSN account(with UK address), and try and add the Portugese PS+ sub to that.

repeater

There were some posts saying Guacamelee was going to be free:
Yeah, has anyone heard anything more about this? Guacamelee is on sale in the cross-buy sale which ends Wednesday; I'm considering getting it, but if it's gonna be free on PS+ soon I'd obviously prefer to hold out for that..

Top Bottom