• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 11/19/09 – Peggle (US) | Metal Gear Solid (EU)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think Soul Reaver stands on its own well enough. Raziel does a fair enough job of introducing who Kain is and why you should care.

ViolentP

Anyone else having issues running Resident Evil 2 on the PSP? Runs fine on my PS3 but locks on the warning message on my PSP.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
ViolentP said:
Anyone else having issues running Resident Evil 2 on the PSP? Runs fine on my PS3 but locks on the warning message on my PSP.

Custom Firmware?

jvm

Gamasutra.
ViolentP said:
PSPgo with RE2 appears to work fine here.

mozfan12

Banned
So I listened to the PS Nation podcast and Torgo said that this next week looks like its going to be a good one, since it seems from his point of view that they are prepraring a lot of things for this Tuesday. I'm crossing my fingers. It would be smart of sony to do so, since its black friday is coming up, and people will be getting PSP's and PS3. It might also be the perfect time to release FFVIII since there wasnt a really big JRPG for the Sony platforms this years

Also big props, to the soul reaver hype in here. I had not played the original and Im definitely digging it though I find the controls to be somewhat clunky on the psp.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
ViolentP said:
Yeah, though all my other PSX purchases work fine.

Known issue. The POPS for 5.50-GEN-D is outdated. Wait a while.

Agent X

Gold Member
mozfan12 said:
So I listened to the PS Nation podcast and Torgo said that this next week looks like its going to be a good one, since it seems from his point of view that they are prepraring a lot of things for this Tuesday.

It's already shaping up to be a good update from what we know so far. Gravity Crash and Madden NFL Arcade are coming to PS3, along with Pinball Fantasies for PSP Minis.

Top Bottom