• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 11/19/09 – Peggle (US) | Metal Gear Solid (EU)

I've had a raging WipEout XL hard-on since it was re-rated for digital distribution by the ESRB.

I want it. I need it. Give it to me.

gcubed

speaking of, when the hell is Sony going to upload it? They are failing at even getting their own damn games up day and date

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Kandrick said:
Thats in € though, the reason i am buying on US store is to get it cheaper. Costs 36.99€ which is like 55 dollars, id rather pay 39 for it :lol

its £21.99 on the UK store if that makes any difference

can't tell if this was mentioned. but Gravity Crash will be out globally November 24th. http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009...-a-global-psn-release-on-tuesday-november-24/

Gravity Crash will be available on PS3 for £6.29 / €7.99 / $9.99

Gravity Crash will launch with a free demo which will include access to four levels and the in-game level editor (seen after the break)

downside

The demo will give you nearly unrestricted access to the editor, with one caveat -- you'll only be able to publish levels online by buying the full game.

just in case you forgot what the game looks like

still_two.jpg

still_eight.jpg

Blablurn

played some RE2. Damn, it's old :lol but i like it. didn't know the us version includes an extra mode with infinite ammo for the rocket launcher and the gatling gun ! nice :lol

DMeisterJ

Banned
Word to the wise:

PSN Version of AC Bloodlines is not loading past the initial load screen. Do not purchase... Yet.

This has been a DMeisterJ report on another failure of SCE and the PSN. Thank you :p

Lyonaz

OMG RE2?!, goddamnit I bought the Warden Keep DLC for Dragonage with my last $7 yesterday. :(
I should have waited for RE2 instead.

Fuck it I'll order another US PSN card from Ebay.

Plus Soul Reaver!:D

lupinko

Blablurn said:
played some RE2. Damn, it's old :lol but i like it. didn't know the us version includes an extra mode with infinite ammo for the rocket launcher and the gatling gun ! nice :lol

The version they put up is the Dual Shock rerelease with the bonus modes as what the previous posts had mentioned. It wouldn't make sense for them to release vanilla RE2, unless they wanted to be cruel and double dip on both. :lol

MrPliskin

Banned
So, any news yet on a date for LBP? Possibly Tuesday next week?

DMPrince said:
I wish Grace Chen was more human. :\
I don't like Jeff Rubenstein. Chris is okay. We need an american Kebby.

I actually met Jeff before, and he's a pretty cool guy. Why wouldn't you like him?

jvm

Gamasutra.
Hey, kassatsu, any word on Pac-man: CE for PSP? It's one of the few things I'm super-excited about for the PSP, but we haven't heard anything for a long time now... :|

vesp

DMeisterJ said:
Word to the wise:

PSN Version of AC Bloodlines is not loading past the initial load screen. Do not purchase... Yet.

This has been a DMeisterJ report on another failure of SCE and the PSN. Thank you :p

God I wish I could extract my game licenses from my psn account to sell them and my go off. Love the little system, but Sony has made it abundantly clear they dont give a fuck about the people that dropped 250 bucks to beta test their software schemes.

DMeisterJ said:
Word to the wise:

Has anybody else encountered this? Seems odd that the game's been out for like 5 days and this is the first I've read about it anywhere.

Aru

Dreamwriter said:
Has anybody else encountered this? Seems odd that the game's been out for like 5 days and this is the first I've read about it anywhere.

Sounds like a CFW issue IMO.
Or maybe he's the only one who bought the DD version :lol

MrPliskin said:
So, any news yet on a date for LBP? Possibly Tuesday next week?

I actually met Jeff before, and he's a pretty cool guy. Why wouldn't you like him?
he has a baby. that's why i don't like him.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Shurs said:
Peggle is awesome, though I wish the HUD was a little less static as I'm playing on a new Plasma display.

Your plasma doesn't have a burn-in protection option in the menu for it? (Note: Don't have a plasma, so I'm curious)

Should get a cheapo LCD PC monitor if you're worried that much. I got a 19" Sharp for about $300 or there about that includes HDMI (only up to 1080p, though. :() output. Not too bad.

But hell, someone I know's Big Screen CRT has had burn-in happen from watching too much of the same TV network. So I guess it can hit anyone.

SolidSnakex said:
So look for a (rather substantial) Store update on the afternoon of the 24th (PST).

They'll be releasing... TWO(!) PSP games on the PSN store for PSPGo users. Substantial! :)lol :lol :lol )

MoxManiac

TheSeks said:
Your plasma doesn't have a burn-in protection option in the menu for it? (Note: Don't have a plasma, so I'm curious)

He said new, which I assume means he hasn't really "burned in" the plasma yet. I think after that it would be fine.

Shurs

TheSeks said:

Sure it has burn in protection, but you're supposed to be cautious during the first 100-200 hours. I noticed some image retention (not burn in) after playing Peggle for awhile, of course it went away after few minutes of watching some TV, but it was the only time I've noticed any IR and I've gamed a fair amount since I've gotten it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Shurs said:
Hopefully they have a Thanksgiving sale.

ThisisSCEAdude.gif

Ain't going to happen, but it would be nice.

DMPrince said:
their definition of substantial is different from ours. remember releasing trailers and game videos is considered big for them!

TWO(!!) PSP games video trailers, then. SUBSTANTIAL!

DR2K

Banned
By substantial, hopefully they mean LBP and FFVIII. I have a full week off and I really want to play that on my PSP.

Top Bottom