• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita FW 1.8. What changed?

KillerAJD

Cool, it doesn't sync network wide trophies every time you check them out. Before, I could select local trophies without being bugged, but every time I would switch to the network wide trophies it would sync, even if I didn't leave the trophy app. Also, I had to redo all of my near settings. Even the unit selection was reset, haha.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
cKVq6.jpg

megatons.

omg

Autofokus

Near > Settings > Game Good Settings:

- Game Good automatic downloads (you can specify single games)
- Discover only Game Goods for games you have played

nice.

whitehawk

Banned
Wario64 I just added you on PSN. I want in on this commenting fun lol

fake edit: "The Friend request could not be delivered because of the recipient's settings."
LLShC.gif

Sintoid

Hey Gaf, how do you upload screenshots from Vita to Web? Imageshacks is banned, right? I tried imgur but it doesn't seems to allow me to upload images :(

Takao

Banned
Hey Gaf, how do you upload screenshots from Vita to Web? Imageshacks is banned, right? I tried imgur but it doesn't seems to allow me to upload images :(

Use the flickr app, or Twitter. If you really want you can transfer them over to your PC via Content Manager.

Sintoid

The way you edit Bubbles positions in the dashboard is now changed. Bubbles now don't change position automatically, they become transparent before you place them

Ran rp

There still needs to be an automute update. The number of times I've accidently pulled my headphones out and music blasts through the speakers...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
PSY・S;41481751 said:
There still needs to be an automute update. The number of times I've accidently pulled my headphones out and music blasts through the speakers...

They should make 1 volume for speaker and another for headphones

Sintoid

7878569186_dc9ca13e57_z.jpg

Cool Live Area for Near now shows gifts and other stuff

By the way have you seen my travels? :D

Another stealth update: when you use the browser and you have to login (Example: flickr) you tap on the username and browser automatically zooms on the username/password area, cool!

TheMink

I got my vita in new york then flew back home to nevada, i was pretty stoked that my vita remembered on near.

It says distance travled 2.4k miles :)

Going back to nyc soon, im looking forward to seeing that number multiply!

EDIT:

Also happened to notice that we can charge our vitas via usb now! thank god XD

dc89

So I've just updated the firmware but no PSOne games appear in the store on my Vita.
Can't download the games either from my download list.

Am I doing something wrong? :S

Iacobellis

I got my vita in new york then flew back home to nevada, i was pretty stoked that my vita remembered on near.

It says distance travled 2.4k miles :)

Going back to nyc soon, im looking forward to seeing that number multiply!

EDIT:

Also happened to notice that we can charge our vitas via usb now! thank god XD

While it is on? You always have been able to if the Vita was turned off.

kassatsu

Banned
So I've just updated the firmware but no PSOne games appear in the store on my Vita.
Can't download the games either from my download list.

Am I doing something wrong? :S

Only Japan has PSone games on the Vita store. US gets theirs tomorrow, EU on Wednesday.

Top Bottom