• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vue (Streaming TV Service) Launches Today Starting at $49.99

Afrikan

so finally tried it so can catch Bellator MMA on Spike...since they don't have a streaming service.

and I don't know if Sony is forced into it, but their damn live events are on tape delay..

this is one thing that Dircetv had on Comcast initially...but later Comcast allowed you to use On Demand to stream events live... that stations like Spike tried to force you to watch on tape delay..

tape delay = 3 hours after event started for West Coast viewers.

this is an automatic deal breaker for myself.

I like the interface....controls are convuesing when you first start...but you can get used to it.

stream quality looks similar to OTA broadcast... I flicked back an forth between my local channels and Vue...and it looked similar.

but again...no live event option is a deal breaker for myself, especially for sports. At least do like Comcast and allow Live On Demand option.

So, are there any new GAF impressions for the Playstation Vue service?

I do not live in one of the current cities that supports to full service, though Fox Soccer Plus is available nationwide, and I'm considering giving the free 7-day trial a go.

Top Bottom