• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Didn't I also give you a flawless or regular 5iv female to breed? And thanks for the Vulpix, it has 4 egg moves as opposed to the male I had, so it'll make breeding easier! :)

I think we might have planned that, but then forgot about it (a lot of things happen : P). Either way, I don't have one, unless I accidentally banked it (possible; I'll check) or Wonder Traded it. I do have an Axew and Gible though!

Yeah, I always aim for 4 moves were possible; I'm a weird perfectionist like that XD

lupinko

I think we might have planned that, but then forgot about it (a lot of things happen : P). Either way, I don't have one, unless I accidentally banked it (possible; I'll check) or Wonder Traded it. I do have an Axew and Gible though!

Yeah, I always aim for 4 moves were possible; I'm a weird perfectionist like that XD

No wait, I don't think I traded it to you yet, it's with the other stuff in the backlog like the BC pokes.

Just checked it is, and it's a regular 5iv with the same set like the male I gave you, but it's perfect for breeding.

After well over a week of SRing Moltres I finally have something to show for it:

Moltres Modest 26-27/x/31/31/31/31

Not perfect, but it'll have to do(given I'm completely tired of SRing this thing).
I just know I'll be right back at SRing when Diancie shows up. Going back to random nature SRing will be such a pain.

No wait, I don't think I traded it to you yet, it's with the other stuff in the backlog like the BC pokes.

Just checked it is, and it's a regular 5iv with the same set like the male I gave you, but it's perfect for breeding.
Ah, okay, that makes sense.

BTW, I'm still looking for that elusive GAME Charizard Y. I've gotten close to trading for one twice, but then the negotiations fall apart for some reason or another >___<

After well over a week of SRing Moltres I finally have something to show for it:

Moltres Modest 26-27/x/31/31/31/31

Not perfect, but it'll have to do(given I'm completely tired of SRing this thing).
I just know I'll be right back at SRing when Diancie shows up. Going back to random nature SRing will be such a pain.

That's pretty sweet!

And yeah, I'm not looking forward to random nature SRing either. But if it's Diancie, I think I won't mind. On the other hand, that forced conversation after picking it up... I'm not so sure about.

lupinko

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

BTW, I'm still looking for that elusive GAME Charizard Y. I've gotten close to trading for one twice, but then the negotiations fall apart for some reason or another >___<

That's pretty sweet!

And yeah, I'm not looking forward to random nature SRing either. But if it's Diancie, I think I won't mind. On the other hand, that forced conversation after picking it up... I'm not so sure about.

That convo isn't too bad, and you get moved away from the delivery girl. It's nice because you don't accidentally ask her for another gift like in my case Fancy Vivillon and Movie Darkrai.

L.O.R.D

for people who have the powersave
the official Diance is available now ( i don't know if i can see official )
i and yes , you can trade him

gonna try to get a good one

question : what the best nature for diance ?

edit : what the OT says for Diance ?
and the description say "Pokemon movie 17" ?
i am talking about the REAL Diance from legit source

this is the diance from powersave
tQJkuw6.jpg

Muku

for people who have the powersave
the official Diance is available now ( i don't know if i can see official )
i and yes , you can trade him

gonna try to get a good one

question : what the best nature for diance ?

edit : what the OT says for Diance ?
and the description say "Pokemon movie 17" ?
i am talking about the REAL Diance from legit source

Bold/Calm is what I recall seeing before it came out. My first one I went with is a Bold one. Though, you could try something different for the future Mega Diancie too.

The legit Diancie says "Where: Pokemon Movie 14".

Edit: See you've added a picture. Yeah, looks like mine.

L.O.R.D

Bold/Calm is what I recall seeing before it came out. My first one I went with is a Bold one. Though, you could try something different for the future Mega Diancie too.

The legit Diancie says "Where: Pokemon Movie 14".

Edit: See you've added a picture. Yeah, looks like mine.

oh,i see
14 stand for 2014 not movie 17
strange from them to change it

here another photo
6KARPah.jpg

what the OT mean ?

Muku

OT is just original trainer.

Edit: Literally. You had to be in the theater room it was showing in before you could even get it. They talked about it at start too, that you could download Diancie and all.

lupinko

OT is just original trainer.

Edit: Literally. You had to be in the theater room it was showing in before you could even get it. They talked about it at start too, that you could download Diancie and all.

Also at the end of the movie with Serena and Bonnie reminding you to get Diancie and the Masterball quest in the freebie game.

Now that the Powersaves Diancie is tradeable...

If any of you trade me one of these when I ask for a legit Diancie for my Living Dex then I am going to kill you. :)

lupinko

Now that the Powersaves Diancie is tradeable...

If any of you trade me one of these when I ask for a legit Diancie for my Living Dex then I am going to kill you. :)

Would you be ok with a farmed one? I plan on farming it and other legendaries whenever I get a save backup device.

But how would you know it was a powersaves one versus one someone got at the theater? :p

Doesn't powersaves a weird date usually? That's what I was told when trying to trade for an uncloned Parismillon.

L.O.R.D

Doesn't powersaves a weird date usually? That's what I was told when trying to trade for an uncloned Parismillon.

the powersave one come with date "2014-07-23"
is the movie is still on ? and diancie gift still on ?
if so , you can't know from the REAL gift and powersave gift

the only way is to show a proof of ticket from the movie

lupinko

the powersave one come with date "2014-07-23"
is the movie is still on ? and diancie gift still on ?
if so , you can't know from the REAL gift and powersave gift

the only way is to show a proof of ticket from the movie

Sure you can, you just ignore 7-23 Diancies going forward. That's how hardcore traders do it with powersaves.

My Japanese games Diancie are 7-19 and my North American one is 7-18 (because I never changed the clock, but I'm not going to trade it so w/e).

lupinko

The number of legitimate ones obtained on the 23rd will be pretty small. Wednesday isn't a popular day for watching movies.

Yeah, not to mention that kids are currently in summer vacation, and in Japan that means they're still in school. Lol :/

I know this because it's my work.

JoeM86

Pikachu Tournamentchu
yJdcb9z.png

Registration Period: August 14th 2014 - August 21st
Battle Period: August 22nd 2014 - August 24th
Battle Type: Triple Battle
Pokémon Restrictions: Kalos Pokédex - Pikachu required
Banned Pokémon: Pokémon that cannot evolve or at the end of the evolution chain. Pokémon holding Eviolite. Pokémon not caught/hatched in X & Y
Entry Prize: Light Ball

This Battle Competition is a Triple Battle competition. In this Battle Competition, you have to use Pikachu and you have to use Pokémon that can evolve from the Kalos Pokédex. For example, you can't use Charizard, Kangaskhan or Tauros, but you can use Pokémon such as Charmander & Charmeleon. You also cannot use the Eviolite item on your Pokémon

=========

Still not confirmed for the west, but registration and battle times lend itself to it

Here is a fun bit of trivia. Which Pokemon (that can learn TMs) can't learn protect? It is easy to look up but here is the answer and thoughts if you are impatient. Firstly here is a hint
It is legendary
. Okay here it is
Regigigas. Can't have you stalling slow start with protect now, can we? I've never thought of using it so only really noticed this now.

lol at some people who sell (cloned) pokemon for money
Usually they sell "instructions" on how to get these as that doesn't violate the eBay TOS as badly. The said instructions are basically "add my friend code"...

If you're going to get the powersaves Diancie wonder card it's probably a good idea to do so on a newly created save file or atleast one different from your main save. I might be wrong here, but I think the save keeps track of used up wonder cards as well. Having such a geographically exclusive wonder card on there will definitely be fishy.

That said, I might get it myself. Strictly for personal use of course.

Muku

Okay, so if I'm on PSS and someone CONGRATS me what's that mean? I know what Nice is, but I've not seen Congrats until just now..

Muku

Thanks Muku!

And I've had that 'Congrats'-thing happen to me too, no idea why.

You're welcome.

Have you? So weird. I'd just logged on and some passerby did it to me. Then wanted to trade. Was on to trade with you, LOL. Never had it happen before. Bit baffled by it.

MegaMelon

That jolly had four according to the Iv dude, I tossed it though.

Anyone have a dream ball or premier ball Vulpix/ninetales female with drought?

Female Toxicroak or Crogunk in a dream ball with HA would be cool too.

Yeah, XY legendaries have at least three perfect IVs.

Well, that's great news. It shouldn't take too long then to get a Naive/Hasty Diancie with max speed when the event comes over. Ah the joys of owning both titles of a pokemon game and getting loads of different natured event pokemon.

lupinko

Well, that's great news. It shouldn't take too long then to get a Naive/Hasty Diancie with max speed when the event comes over. Ah the joys of owning both titles of a pokemon game and getting loads of different natured event pokemon.

I have two of each game tho. D:

NA eshop X, cart Y
JP eshop Y, cart X

So should I also go for Naive and or Hasty for my SRs?

Edit: Wishmaker today gave me 2 impish, 1 timid, I gave that timid water pulse also.

So sitting in Pearl right now are:

2x Timid + TM03
1x Modest
1x Rash
2x Impish

I'll do a mass transfer up to Gen 5 when I have 30 in a box.

MegaMelon

I have two of each game tho. D:

NA eshop X, cart Y
JP eshop Y, cart X

So should I also go for Naive and or Hasty for my SRs?

I think for Mega Diancie Naive/Hasty will be the best nature. Thing with Diancie is, you can use:

Adamant
Modest
Impish
Calm
Bold
Careful
Quiet
Brave
Hasty
Naive

natured ones to great effect. If you had to choose one nature it would be best to choose Naive/Hasty but with 4 copies
holy shit that's awesome btw
. I think you should aim for at least one Naive/Hasty max speed Diancie so when Mega Diancie comes out it's ready to go. Of course, you can just wait and re-set later but the RNG gods can be extremely cruel D:

lupinko

I think for Mega Diancie Naive/Hasty will be the best nature. Thing with Diancie is, you can use:

Adamant
Modest
Impish
Calm
Bold
Careful
Quiet
Brave
Hasty
Naive

natured ones to great effect. If you had to choose one nature it would be best to choose Naive/Hasty but with 4 copies
holy shit that's awesome btw
. I think you should aim for at least one Naive/Hasty max speed Diancie so when Mega Diancie comes out it's ready to go. Of course, you can just wait and re-set later but the RNG gods can be extremely cruel D:

I only have Diancie on three of my games (I didn't get my second cart until the day after I saw the movie LOL). But I do plan on using a save back up device later on to farm the cart with Diancie and other events on it, so right now I'm contemplating starting SS, I bred a bunch of poke eggs with egg moves like Machop, and Chimchar, and I will use one of the Timid Jirachis I have, it'll make a Chikorita playtru less painful. I also have a Gible egg too, and also have two Chatot eggs.

For Diancie I'm on again off again SRing for IVs and nature on both eshop games while I try to breed 6iv parents.

Top Bottom