• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Andrefpvs

No problem! Thanks for the Charmander. I didn't have one lol.

Also glad to see others who are interested in Houndoom. 115 base speed and 140 base special attack! That just sounds so good. :<

Ocean, I just realised Encore is an Egg move for Whimsicott. :x

I'm sorry to bother you again, but may I have one as well? Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Cheers!

Ravidrath

Anyone know a sure-fire way to max Style in Lumiose so I can get the Hatching O-Power?

I haven't looked into it for a while, but all the info I've found thus far has been pretty vague. And I want that so I can start mass-producing Protean Froakies.

macklelol

Anyone know a sure-fire way to max Style in Lumiose so I can get the Hatching O-Power?

I haven't looked into it for a while, but all the info I've found thus far has been pretty vague. And I want that so I can start mass-producing Protean Froakies.

Head to the Ball shop in Lumiose, and buy a bunch of Primier Balls one at a time. Each transaction raises your style, so you can get tons of style for cheap, this way.

I just bought Pokeballs (well, Premier Balls to be specific) in singles over and over again for about 5 minutes and it worked for me.

DaBoss

1. Go to the PokeBall store in Lumiose
2. Bargain Power Level 3 (50% discount will allow you to sell back the PokeBalls later to get your money back)
3. Buy 1 PokeBall (I don't remember if choosing any makes a difference) at a time for about 100 times or something.
4. Sell back those PokeBalls to get your money back.

EDIT: I guess it is Premier Balls then.

PBalfredo

PBalfredo, I saw you on my passers-by list haha!
I gave you a hatching power

Ha, small world. Thanks!

I've been hatching some Charmanders today because I randomly got a japanese one through wonder trade that had Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse and Outrage. I previously only bred ones with Dragon Pulse because I was going for Charizard Y, but I figured why not breed more.
Also since I gotten my first shiny I've been bitten by the shiny bug. Now I'm hoping against the odds to get a shiny Charizard

LX_Theo

Banned
Does battling at Le Wow increase style? I might have max style and not even know it!

Just buy 100 premium balls ay the pokeball boutique 1 at a time (doesn't take too long and requires little attention) Will bring you up to max from minimal style.

Oh, and you can see if you have max style by asking the guy in the gem boutique how much for the megastones. 10k at max style, I believe.

MicH

Need 55 Pokemon to complete the National Dex!!! :eek: I hope someone here can help me as I still need

055 Golduck
080 Slowbro
088 Grimer
112 Rhydon
139 Omastar
174 Igglybuff
177 Natu
188 Skiploom
189 Jumpluff
201 Unown
203 Girafarig
240 Magby
256 Combusken
257 Blaziken
265 Wurmple
266 Silcoon
270 Lotad
277 Swellow
278 Wingull
283 Surskit
295 Exploud
308 Medicham
310 Manectric
395 Empoleon
402 Kricketune
410 Shieldon
411 Bastiodon
414 Mothim
421 Cherrim
332 Purugly
436 Bronzor
437 Bronzong
438 Bonsly
457 Lumineon
497 Serperior
499 Pignite
500 Emboar
502 Dewott
503 Samurott
504 Patrat
519 Pidove
522 Blitzle
530 Excadrill
535 Tympole
540 Sewaddle
542 Leavanny
545 Scollipede
555 Darmanitan
558 Crustle
579 Reuniclus
584 Vanilluxe
585 Deerling
599 Klink
601 Klingklang
620 Mienshao

Ravidrath

1. Go to the PokeBall store in Lumiose
2. Bargain Power Level 3 (50% discount will allow you to sell back the PokeBalls later to get your money back)
3. Buy 1 PokeBall (I don't remember if choosing any makes a difference) at a time for about 100 times or something.
4. Sell back those PokeBalls to get your money back.

EDIT: I guess it is Premier Balls then.

Thanks to everyone with the answer - going to save me a lot of effort.

To celebrate the new OT I'll start a Lightningrod Cubone Giveaway!

cubone-vs-pokemon-o.gif

That's right folks, I'll be giving away 4-5 IV Jolly Cubones, the bestest ground type ever, the only one capable to OHKO things like Carbink. These Cubones also come with Iron Head, a move that completely obliterates those nasty fairies and does a ton of neutral damage.

But enough of hearing my praisings, let's see what Smogon says:

I'll take one if you still have any! I might have some calm Vulpix with drought and 4-5 IV's if anyone is interested

fek

Need 55 Pokemon to complete the National Dex!!! :eek: I hope someone here can help me as I still need

080 Slowbro
201 Unown
530 Excadrill
545 Scollipede
579 Reuniclus
585 Deerling
Send a trade request to Hibi if it still need these.

MicH

Send a trade request to Hibi if it still need these.
Oooh, I need all except for Deerling :D Thank you so much!! I'll trade them back to you, of course

If you or anyone else need something let me check if I have it

Medicham
Swellow

I only got these 2 I think. :p Could you trade a Xerneas and Zapdos? Those are the only two legendaries I need for the Kalos dex.

Edit: do you need to exit the trade before they're added to the Pokedex?

MicH

I only got these 2 I think. :p Could you trade a Xerneas and Zapdos? Those are the only two legendaries I need for the Kalos dex.

Edit: do you need to exit the trade before they're added to the Pokedex?
Nah, you can trade over and over. They're added to your Dex as soon as someone trades you one.

Zapdos is the only bird I don't ave on hand. I do have Xerneas though

one_kill

I put a Cyndaquil up yesterday and got Rhyperior. Then I think I traded Rhy for a Frillish lol.

Edit: oh, you edited it out. Weird. lol
Yeah I read your post wrong... unless I was wrong in how I read your post
I thought you wanted copies, but it seems like you just wanted dex entries

LaNaranja

Can someone here hook me up with a legendary? Just one should be enough to get the rest though GTS. I have an Entei to offer in return:

xx/xx/00/xx/00/00

-_-

Edit: Never mind. Someone took a clone of the poop Entei and I got a Rayquaza. Looks like the ball has started rolling. If anyone has an Entei with good IVs though I would really appreciate it.

Huh. Could have sworn I posted this in this thread....hmm.
Anyways...

MboQ1LL.png

The balloons are pretty cool. Makes me wish they actually produced ones you could buy.
Pokemon Theme Park (that doesn't close) when?

Top Bottom