• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Speculation: What Mega Evolution Do You Want in XY (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Bulbasaur

Banned
Mega Lickitung. Can we please forget Lickilickywas ever designed. They put a ball on his head.

Mega Lickitung including type change to fighting/ghost with the ability Wonderguard.

Dart

Will Mega Gardevoir have boobs?

pokemon+now+in+mega.+they+have+announced+that+some+pokemon_d8e671_4730000.jpg

lol

Andrin

Mega Deoxys, because who better to get a ridiculous new form than the mutating space virus? (Seeing as the whole 'infecting other pokémon' thing that some people were hoping for won't ever happen)

Also Mega Arceus, if only for the pure sillyness of God "Going Mega!".

Jezan

FOUND THE ARTIST, Will post all fake Megas, all by pokeluka via deviantart:
Kingdra should lose it's weird fin that looks like a tongue, I has always bothered me.

They should be focusing on Pokemon that can still get better stats if they are evolved instead of giving Megaevolutions that are probably going to break the game further. But then again messing with the design of cool Pokemon with an evolution would be pretty sad, so a MegaEvolution would be better, IMO.

Ninetales
Gyarados
Marowak
Lapras
Ledian
Cacturne
Raichu
Jellicent
Altaria
Tropius
All starters

And after seeing those fake megas, I think everyone needs a megaevolution! :D

So I thought every last form/evolution of a Pokémon would get a mega one.
You're telling me that Charizard has one but Serperior may not? Doesn't really make sense to me.

NeonZ

So I thought every last form/evolution of a Pokémon would get a mega one.
You're telling me that Charizard has one but Serperior may not? Doesn't really make sense to me.

I think they'll eventually give Megas to every final form, especially with the high number revealed pre-release, but it's not strictly necessary right now, due to the "only one Mega per team" limitation, which means that each team still has 5 slots for Pokemons without mega evolutions.

I think they'll eventually give Megas to every final form, but it's not strictly necessary right now, due to the "only one Mega per team" limitation, which means that each team still has 5 slots for Pokemons without mega evolutions.

Well it seemed a lot of new designs to me to be honest. Like 100 new Pokémon and like, 300 at least megaevolutions, it's a lot of work. Maybe the others will arrive as DLC? I hope not...
Or maybe the new pokémon won't be that much, something like 70?

NeonZ

Well it seemed a lot of new designs to me to be honest. Like 100 new Pokémon and like, 300 at least megaevolutions, it's a lot of work. Maybe the others will arrive as DLC? I hope not...
Or maybe the new pokémon won't be that much, something like 70?

I guess we'll get at most around 100 actual new Pokemon, but the Mega Pokemon seem directly based on their pre-evolutions, they don't seem to change as much as actual evolutions, so it should be easier to add them than completely new Pokemon. Mega Blastoise, for example, even seems to reuse Blastoise's animations, rather than using his new hand cannons while attacking.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Mega Metagross
Mega Luxray
Mega Tyranitar
Mega Gengar
Mega Magmotar
Mega Infernape
Mega Darkrai
Mega Nidoking
Mega Pigeot

I want to see Porygon-Z get a Mega Evolution simply because Porygon is my favorite Pokemon ever. Oh, and I hope the rest of the Hoenn starters get Megas too, because it would be insanely lame if only Blaziken got one.

Top Bottom