• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandark

Small balls, big fun!
Speaking of campaign betting...

A few years back, Mandark sent me a copy of No Apology to reciprocate my in-the-interest-of-informed-debate gift of The Audacity of Hope. He was sure that Romney would get the nomination back then and I owe it to him to mention that.

Admittedly, I haven't read it yet, but I plan to start this weekend.

I was totally ready to wager stupid money on Romney getting the nomination, and if it weren't for this I would have.

As late as this time last year, there were British betting houses that had him at 5-1 against. Can you imagine? Stupid nanny state impeding my right to contract...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I'm watching Darrell Issa on Real Time. Is the new thing in the republican playbook to act like the loudest, most aggressive dick in the room?

He is one of very few convicted felons in congressional history and a criminal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Issa

He has been accused of car theft at least twice and made his fortune selling, wait for it, more effective car alarms. He lied about protecting Richard Nixon in a security detail.

He is the every definition of a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom