• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
the big bird thing is definitely the most annoying thing to come out of the debate. it's like the democratic party version of 'we built it'. does anyone outside the party give a shit? it doesn't seem like it's gaining any real traction.
Except that this was real. He said he wanted to cut the funding.

I like how the graph starts at $4.11 and not at 0, you know like a normal graph would. I also like how it only shows California and nowhere else.

Uh, why would it start at zero? Its showing the past month.

Would you prefer to see three months of Obamas America?

gasraise2.jpg

markatisu

the big bird thing is definitely the most annoying thing to come out of the debate. it's like the democratic party version of 'we built it'. does anyone outside the party give a shit? it doesn't seem like it's gaining any real traction.

If by no traction you mean ALL over social media, all over the news and adopted by the Obama campaign the yeah no real traction at all

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Just saw an Obama ad bashing Romney's positions on China. In New York City. What?

Yea I know, it's weird but whatever. We always get a few ads like that, thank god we're not in Ohio or Florida though. I visited a friend in Florida in October 4 years ago.... Christ man.

ISOM

Can we stop this ridiculous circle jirk on thread names and discuss real issues?

How about the fact that in Obamas america, the only thing rising faster than discouraged voters are gas prices?

Obama has finally began putting Agenda 21 in place, and naturally, is buying the news on a friday.

gasraise.jpg

You guys on the right were circle jerking yourself on the night of the debates, I guess it's only allowable when you like it right? GTFOH

cousins

How does the President control gas prices again?

Also, is jamesinclair committing account suicide or something now? Who uses the term 'obamaland' in a sentence while being serious?

Amir0x

Banned
Unemployment at 7.8%, good visuals on that regardless what the numbers are.

And my prediction from way earlier, January 1, 2012:

Amir0x said:
Florida is, like I said, closer to 60/40 in my estimation, so Obama still has decent odds. And yes, Rick Scott is part of the reason why his odds are the way they are in my view. I just think again the economy will be the determinate here. Under 7.8%, he gets it. Over, he loses.

Of course that post had a similarly BAD prediction about Ohio being a difficult state for Obama this year, which hasn't exactly turned out to be the case, but I still think this is right on.

This is 7.8%, so... blue line.

How does the President control gas prices again?

Also, is jamesinclair committing account suicide or something now? Who uses the term 'obamaland' in a sentence while being serious?

His far left policies influence prices.

-Blocking drilling
-Permit red tapes
-Blocking the oil pipeline
-Unrealistic CAFE standards

etc etc

All part of the liberal plan to get people out of their cars and onto government buses.

Romney winning DC is utterly impossible, even if he somehow gets everything else.

And Hawaii. And Vermont. And . . .

It really is amazing how much the nation is polarized . . . and it is even more amazing how well the polarization aligns with the Mason-Dixon line and confederacy. That was a 150 years ago. Several generations.

Owzers

Hannity started his show off by saying today is a new low for the presidential office with news that the Obama Administration doctored the jobs number. His first evidence: A growing number of skeptics starting with Welch.

HE IS STATING THIS AS BREAKING FACTUAL NEWS.

This world...

Can we stop this ridiculous circle jirk on thread names and discuss real issues?

How about the fact that in Obamas america, the only thing rising faster than discouraged voters are gas prices?

Obama has finally began putting Agenda 21 in place, and naturally, is buying the news on a friday.

gasraise.jpg

This is just a local issue due to some refinery fires and a pipeline problem.

I did go take a picture of my EV in front of $5+/gallon gas sign and send it to my parents though. Not my problem.

Forever

Banned
Hannity started his show off by saying today is a new low for the presidential office with news that the Obama Administration doctored the jobs number. His first evidence: A growing number of skeptics starting with Welch.

This world...
It won't get better until the President isn't black anymore.

Amir0x

Banned

This world...

If Romney were to pick up that line of thinking, as he has been won't to do whenever a high profile Republican tells him to bend over and take it, this will be amazing.

Stand by for lift off...

I was it discussed on CNN, parodied on Conan and Leno, and on the front page of TMZ, it gained traction

RDreamer

This world...

And thus, today we see the biggest difference between MSNBC and Fox and that they're not equivalent. Maddow started her show basically laughing at the conspiracy that Romney had notecards. Fox would have never done that.

Its sort of funny how gas prices shot up just when Obama said that he wants to raise taxes on oil companies huh?

Hmmmmmm.

Reports say that Costos around the state have closed their gas stations as theyve run dry.

Who was president the last time the pumps ran dry?

Could it have been......Jimmy Carter?

Hmmmmmmm.

So someone made a facebook posts complaining about Mitt's debate reversal and they were met with, "what about Obama's debt!?!" So I asked a simple question, "what's wrong with debt?" Now I expected some faith based answer with no objective basis, but I never expected what I actually got.

Response - "The Bible does a better job explaining it then I think I could."

I shit you not! #$%!#@%!#@%!#%!@%!@#%!@%#@%!@#%!@#%

Amir0x

Banned

Aw, I was hoping he had demonstrated just enough stupidity all campaign season that maybe we'd get to see such hilarity :(

I gotta say, Obama has been an amazing campaigner, but boy is he also getting such great luck. After that debate, unemployment UNDER 8% right on that Friday... undercutting the negative news cycle some, automatically giving some of Obama's arguments more weight and value.

He has to really come at Romney in the town hall, but he has to have one of his legendarily huge Joker smiles on right now.

RDreamer

So someone made a facebook posts complaining about Mitt's debate reversal and they were met with, "what about Obama's debt!?!" So I asked a simple question, "what's wrong with debt?" Now I expected some faith based answer with no objective basis, but I never expected what I actually got.

Response - "The Bible does a better job explaining it then I think I could."

I shit you not! #$%!#@%!#@%!#%!@%!@#%!@%#@%!@#%!@#%

So, uh, I'm curious. What part of the Bible explains our nation's debt problem?

Jak140

Haha, suddenly Romney's rapid blinking makes sense:

Liars blink less frequently than normal during the lie, and then speed up to around eight times faster than usual afterwards.

The findings, reported in the Journal of Non-verbal Behaviour, means that blink rates could soon be used by professionals, such as the police and security forces, to tell when someone is being duplicitous.

Dr Sharon Leal, co-author of the study at Portsmouth University, said: "It is striking what different patterns in eye blinks emerged for liars and truth tellers.

"Such striking differences in behaviour between liars and truth tellers are rarely seen in deception research."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2589073/Liars-are-exposed-by-blinking.html

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If Obama wins...
Michigan
New Hampshire
Wisconsin
Colorado
Ohio
Florida
Virginia

But loses California....

He loses.
gasraise4.jpg

And then factor in the poor debate....

what was the last time California went red? Was it........Jimmy Carter?

Ok this is funny, if he flips NC or any state or combo of states that add up to 8 ev's Obama still wins if he loses Cali. For example, add NV and IA to Obama's total and he wins.

AniHawk

I was it discussed on CNN, parodied on Conan and Leno, and on the front page of TMZ, it gained traction

i don't have any access to normal tv anymore. so thanks.

otherwise, yeah i know it's grounded in more reality than 'we built that', but it seemed like some annoying thing that was being echoed by just democrats.

also i saw gas for 4.67 out here today what the fuck

If Obama wins...
Michigan
New Hampshire
Wisconsin
Colorado
Ohio
Florida
Virginia

But loses California....

He loses.
gasraise4.jpg

And then factor in the poor debate....

what was the last time California went red? Was it........Jimmy Carter?

There are actually a lot of dark red areas in California. If Texas is trending blue, California is trending red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom