• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of VP Debate 2008 Trainwreck-in-slow-motion Popcorn Party Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Whitta said:
I love this pic of them arriving at the debate site. Biden looks like the fucking Terminator!

t1land.palin.biden.gi.jpg
The Biden one would make for a great avatar is someone properly re-sized it.

Sharp

grandjedi6 said:
So what they're saying is that all Obama has to do is take Ohio, Florida, or Virginia (or North Carolina but I don't think that will happen), all of which I'm pretty sure he's leading in right now, and defend the Kerry states + Iowa? The argument seems to sort of be "if we take the states Bush won, and you take the states Kerry won, we would win" which is fun but not really an accurate reflection of the current voting map.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
undrtakr900 said:
Who is Chuck Todd and what it the name of the video called?
Our Godd is a merciful Godd... allow me to introduce you to the lord, our savior. He has predicted that the video is named Palin and Biden meet at last.

ChuckGodd.png

GhaleonEB said:
Yup. I'm not one for conspiracies, but the hair is suspicious!

I'm going to have to go with it being pretty unhide-able on HDTV, right? I mean, if you can see people's individual pores, you'll be able to see a wire...

platypotamus said:
I'm going to have to go with it being pretty unhide-able on HDTV, right? I mean, if you can see people's individual pores, you'll be able to see a wire...
Not if her ear and neck is covered by hair.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Guys, do you think there is any chance that she could listen to an earpiece and not fuck it up? I mean, did you see those interviews?

platypotamus said:
Wireless earpiece.

Obama's camp should bring in all sorts of radio frequencies to fuck with her possible lifeline. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom