• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUELF

Banned
Mau ®;231824061 said:
Ed Sheeran has revealed Bieber's "Love Yourself" was originally meant for Rihanna whew.

At this point every song ever made is probably made with Rihanna in mind. Power if you ask me.
Why? Rihanna has never sing a Shitran song I believe

Brhoom

Banned
That same song.

I was young and that song was everywhere.

Of course I was more into Crazy than in Ooops!... but it feel like nobody remembers that one T_T

Crazy>Oops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baby

giphy.gif

rhandino

Banned
Why? Rihanna has never sing a Shitran song I believe
I think he refers to the fact that for a while a lot of people have come forward saying that this or that song that got really popular was originally meant for Rihanna and she rejected it.

I wonder how many girls would have killed for Love on the Brain~

Brhoom

Banned
Since we are talking about Britney, why did her smile change after her meltdown?

She seems like she forgot how to smile, is it related to her medication? No shade, just wondering.

Koodo

Banned
Ed She-ran's album is indeed horrendous, or at least horrendous enough to be unable to get through more than 1/3 of the tracklist.

Bladenic

Since we are talking about Britney, why did her smile change after her meltdown?

She seems like she forgot how to smile, is it related to her medication? No shade, just wondering.

It just seems fake. No clue as to why she can no longer genuinely seem to smile in pictures.

Mau ®

The way my favs are going to rule this summer again.

fc7212cd-c3fb-4e8c-822b-6f0a9c85f282596x425.gif

Honestly why do people doubt Camila? She's working with the best of the best, she's got perfect vocals for a pop star and she's fertile as fuck. She's gonna dominate. We're in for a refresh of mainstream pop stars very soon.

It's dead.

S-E destroying all unshipped discs as we speak, and instructing retailers to discard their unsold shipments as well. Steam release is canceled and the game will be delisted from PSN in short order.

Yoko Taro will be forced to collaborate with Konami on pachinko games with erotic violence. Beyoncé's twins will force her to retire early. Columbia Records will never unearth Mariah's unreleased archive of 90s songs.

Darkness won.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's dead.

S-E destroying all unshipped discs as we speak, and instructing retailers to discard their unsold shipments as well. Steam release is canceled and the game will be delisted from PSN in short order.

Yoko Taro will be forced to collaborate with Konami on pachinko games with erotic violence. Beyoncé's twins will force her to retire early. Columbia Records will never unearth Mariah's unreleased archive of 90s songs.

Darkness won.

All over an 89 sis? When was the last time Leona saw a score that high?

Vazduh

Seems like she had too much time on her hands. All her "hater" had to post was "*colleagues" 😂

I think she did a good thing this time. The internet is filled with trolls who post shit like this without considering the effect of their words on people they write those messages to.

We're writing shit in PopGAF for shits and giggles all the time, but I don't think any of us would write hurtful messages/DMs to celebs.

I know, I know, the irony of defending someone who's infamous for being a TV bully, but as we know now, X Factor NZ had a hand in that. No wonder the TV show flopped soon after since it all backfired.

The Flop

Banned
Mau ®;231851131 said:
Honestly why do people doubt Camila? She's working with the best of the best, she's got perfect vocals for a pop star and she's fertile as fuck. She's gonna dominate. We're in for a refresh of mainstream pop stars very soon.

Agreed.

tumblr_omlss6hHaW1usby4ho2_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
Ok, lets listen to Charlisus new gospel!

Lets see... Ok, le me try this one featuring Cupcakke~

*5 min later

qSMfauo.jpg

She came sjsvduabsixhakabdiabshfiwbdjsj

----

FrodoYolo
Banned

Oh!

llehuty

Camila stanning when the only noteworthy thing she has done up until now is annoying adlibs and being racist... A flop in and out of the stage.

I expected better from some of you.

rhandino

Banned
Roll with Me lead with such a generic yet catchy beat that I was already bopping really hard to it but then those chipmunks sound effects started and... why?

Delete plz

Decarabia

Sorry in advance for the cover this time

Lh2GO4N.png

Hope y'all have been listening to some music, cuz it's time for the 2nd edition of Bop of the Week!

Rules are pretty much the same as before, so go ahead and choose your nominee.

Just fyi, due to an anonymous tip warning me of some illegal voting going on, you'll now have to sign up to vote. Please understand.

Two words: PC Music.
Ugh. Charli fell victim to it, now we need to stop Carly from turning to the dark side*.

I know she already did one song with them but I try to forget it.

* I wrote "side" and my phone autocorrected to "AIDS". If that don't say it all...

Koodo

Banned
I trust Tinashe will continue demonstrating how to put out QUALITY music despite ongoing issues with her label. Not every girl can relate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom