• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I actually prefer Crazy Kids to Supernatural.

The supernatural snippet we've had for months was actually THE best part of the song IMO. And Arte does have a point in saying the track feels like two songs stitched together.

Crazy Kids is just fun and I like that guitar loop with the whistle. I like that combination of folk with her quasi-rap.

Artemisia

Banned

Crazy Kids is just fun and I like that guitar loop with the whistle. I like that combination of folk with her quasi-rap.

yes

yessss

this is why we are meant to be together

iUPyPvKtCiVVZ.gif

Bladenic

The supernatural snippet we've had for months was actually THE best part of the song IMO. And Arte does have a point in saying the track feels like two songs stitched together.

Based on what she had said I was expecting this album to be different from Animal, but so far it's not that different. Of course we've only heard 4 tracks so maybe she's having the more experimental stuff for later.

Not that I'm complaining, I'm loving it, and so far it seems like it will be of higher quality than Animal.

Kyon

Banned
This feels more like the end of the Animal Trilogy imo. Awaiting the triple package like when I bought the Animal + Cannibal one * . *

Mau ®

Based on what she had said I was expecting this album to be different from Animal, but so far it's not that different. Of course we've only heard 4 tracks so maybe she's having the more experimental stuff for later.

Not that I'm complaining, I'm loving it, and so far it seems like it will be of higher quality than Animal.

Im liking or loving all the tracks so far. My ranking would be:

1.- C'Mon
2.- Crazy Kids
3.- Supernatural
4.- Die Young

All in all, it sounds of higher quality and a more focused direction than Animal + Cannibal. I actually can't wait for the slower tracks *.*

Bladenic

This feels more like the end of the Animal Trilogy imo. Awaiting the triple package like when I bought the Animal + Cannibal one * . *

I been listening to Cannibal and its just so good and much better than Animal. I'm inclined to compare it to Fame/FM, in that the 8 track EPs were just much better than the full albums. Probably due to having less filler and more consistency. More pop artists should do the 8 track EPs tbh.

Also I'm boring and my rankings so far are release order lmao. C'Mon is only soooo slightly below Die Young, which still slays me. I've only listened to Crazy Kids once though, time will tell with it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ok, so I just got back from seeing Skyfall and whoever thought it was a good idea to make a music video for that boring Adele song and put it during the movie needs to get fired

Kyon

Banned
Love us or hate us nothin can break us better believe us

We're the ones that flirt with disaster

Cut the bullshit out with a dagger with a dagger

Think it's time for a revolution revolution revolution.

DYDance.gif

WARRIOR-RIOR-RIORRR

WARRIOR-RIORRRR!!!!!

DYDance.gif

OMGGGGGGG the breakdown YA$$$$$$$$

DYDance.gif

Mumei

MARIAH CAREY – All I Want For Christmas Is…: 4.990 (+ 0.731)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 6.305 (+ 1.315)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 8.217 (+ 1.912)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 10.119 (+ 1.902)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 12.326 (+ 2.207)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 14.295 (+ 1.969)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 16.285 (+ 1.990)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 19.953 (+ 3.668)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 24.240 (+ 4.287)

Sleighing all the way~

Kyon

Banned
MARIAH CAREY – All I Want For Christmas Is…: 4.990 (+ 0.731)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 8.217 (+ 1.912)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 10.119 (+ 1.902)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 12.326 (+ 2.207)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 14.295 (+ 1.969)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 16.285 (+ 1.990)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 19.953 (+ 3.668)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 24.240 (+ 4.287)

Sleighing all the way~

As every other year LMFAO

Also of course in Asia it is seeing massive airings as per.

Could anyone's fave tho?

Majmun

Looks like Soulscribe actually used the whole 1-10 scale this time around instead of just the 9-10 one

iIU1WcKZo01zB.gif

great review tho <3

DMeisterJ

Banned
I keep on telling y'all the shade was in the group name not being "Destiny's Children". Destiny had one child and her name was Beyoncè Giselle Knowles-Carter. The rest were window dressing.

Y'all still shade the other two too much tho. They were on the last two albums.

Survivor was such a horrible song.

Um no.

Kyon

Banned
I keep on telling y'all the shade was in the group name not being "Destiny's Children". Destiny had one child and her name was Beyoncè Giselle Knowles-Carter. The rest were window dressing.

Y'all still shade the other two too much tho. They were on the last two albums.

Um no.

I think you mean ONE. Don't know what you mean by TWO others. It was only Kelly and Bey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom