• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

stick to stanning for Mrs. CantChartAnymoreOrSelloutStadiums Tour

ibaypbvV0KIjo.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, "Thrift Shop (412,000) [3.513.000]
2. Rihanna f/ Mikky Ekko, "Stay" (306,000) [469.000]
3. Baauer, "Harlem Shake" (262,000) [???]
4. Bruno Mars, "When I Was Your Man" (217,000) [814.000]
5. Justin Timberlake f/ Jay-Z, "Suit & Tie" (201,000) [835.000]
6. the Lumineers, "Ho Hey" (192,000) [3.462.000]
7. (not listed)
8. Drake, "Started From The Bottom" (168,000) [???]
9. Justin Timberlake, "Mirrors" (163,000) [DEBUT]
10. will.i.am f/ Britney Spears, "Scream & Shout" (158,000) [2.158.000]

Not Justin T having two songs in the top 10 digital sales. Y'all need to quit coming at him.

And TS is clocking everything, Rih tried to clock him but she didn't. 300k is great for "Stay" tho. It's still #3 on iTunes. Bless.

Artemisia

Banned
1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, "Thrift Shop (412,000) [3.513.000]
2. Rihanna f/ Mikky Ekko, "Stay" (306,000) [469.000]
3. Baauer, "Harlem Shake" (262,000) [???]
4. Bruno Mars, "When I Was Your Man" (217,000) [814.000]
5. Justin Timberlake f/ Jay-Z, "Suit & Tie" (201,000) [835.000]
6. the Lumineers, "Ho Hey" (192,000) [3.462.000]
7. (not listed)
8. Drake, "Started From The Bottom" (168,000) [???]
9. Justin Timberlake, "Mirrors" (163,000) [DEBUT]
10. will.i.am f/ Britney Spears, "Scream & Shout" (158,000) [2.158.000]

Not Justin T having two songs in the top 10 digital sales. Y'all need to quit coming at him.

And TS is clocking everything, Rih tried to clock him but she didn't. 300k is great for "Stay" tho. It's still #3 on iTunes. Bless.

where did you find these receipts???? I didn't know they released digital single sales.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Gurl BYE. S&T was released in the beginning of January and it hasnt even scrapped platinum with all the promo he has done and Mirrors has fallen way off, Disgustin use his last card(Grammys) and failed

he should get the hint about his music career and films
iteiq3DaWbIuA.gif

Nemesis_

TRUE Radio Update for Today.

TOP 10:

1. GOOGOOSHA - Superstar: 195.210 (+0.720) ▲
2. GOOGOOSHA - Night: 166.457 (-1.690)
3. GOOGOOSHA - HOW DARE: 161.025 (+0.853) ▼
4. GOOGOOSHA - Try Try Try: 159.576 (+1.638)
5. GOOGOOSHA - How to Fly: 141.290 (+0.901)
6. GOOGOOSHA - I Live: 135.939 (-1.188)
7. GOOGOOSHA - Island Blues: 122.125 (+1.695)
8. GOOGOOSHA - Inside Me: 115.875 (-2.255)
9. GOOGOOSHA - H.U.G.: 104.331 (+1.631)
10. GOOGOOSHA - Battle of Life: 100.757 (+1.299)

FILA:

GOOGOOSHA ft. GERARD DEPARDIEU - Небо Молчит: 68.697 (+0.093) ▲
CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Two Black Cadillacs: 52.349 (+0.823)

CURIOSIDADES:

GOOGOOSHA - I'm Alive: 18.328 (+1.316)
PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Gone, Gone, Gone: 3.648 (+0.113)
MARIAH CAREY – Almost Home: 0.068 (+0.060)

ibhkXS6KKuuSXa.gif

She is coming for wigs and your hot water supply

DMeisterJ

Banned
Gurl BYE. S&T was released in the beginning of January and it hasnt even scrapped platinum with all the promo he has done and Mirrors has fallen way off, Disgustin use his last card(Grammys) and failed

he should get the hint about his music career and films
iteiq3DaWbIuA.gif

:eek:

It has been 6 weeks. And he had a huge first week. Are those numbers off or is it that bad? o_O

royalan

This lack of faith towards someone that has topped herself with each album is why we dont use

iCJ6H8C0qtyL0.gif

Don't get me wrong, I love a good opportunity to drag the Creole Hot Sauce Siren Beyfraudcé, but I thought The Mrs. Plagiarism Show was actually selling well? I know it sold out the Wells Fargo Center here in Philly. Not even Gaga managed that...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
:eek:

It has been 6 weeks. And he had a huge first week. Are those numbers off or is it that bad? o_O

I dont know what you are trying to say...

Don't get me wrong, I love a good opportunity to drag the Creole Hot Sauce Siren Beyfraudcé, but I thought The Mrs. Plagiarism Show was actually selling well? I know it sold out the Wells Fargo Center here in Philly. Not even Gaga managed that...

stadiums sis, stadiums. I know she is selling those arenas

but even then she will be lucky to even come close to Gaga's incomplete tour which sits around $180 M

Nemesis_

Jessie Ware needs to step far away from Rumer Willis' displaced sloth-faced flat-voiced twin. How painful it was to hear Her Heavenly aWARE vocals interwoven with its dog yelps and that dreadful CASIO® keyboard beat.

image.php
image.php
image.php

idOqyjHt7PR0o.gif

image.php
image.php
image.php

I can't fucking breathe.

Artemisia

Banned
Jessie Ware needs to step far away from Rumer Willis' displaced sloth-faced flat-voiced twin. How painful it was to hear Her Heavenly aWARE vocals interwoven with its dog yelps and that dreadful CASIO® keyboard beat.

One day you'll appreciate Katy Benevolence for being kind and generous enough to feature Jessie Ware on one of her tracks.

This lack of faith towards someone that has topped herself with each album is why we dont use

iCJ6H8C0qtyL0.gif

Well that's a bit RUDE isn't it

I have faith that I'll love the album and that it'll shit, because it will. My taste in pop music is perfectly aligned with the kind of music Gaga makes, so it's kind of an awesome situation for me. My post was mostly a reflection on how stellar an album Born This Way was, and the entire wait from its initial announcement to the interviews to the Mugler remixes to the single to the album release gave me everything I wanted from Gaga. Of course there's a big chance that ARTPOP will slay me even harder but my expectations are a bit lower based on what she's shared so far about it (which is very little, but still). The fact that my hype level was astronomical leading up to BTW and the album still blew me away is a situation that's completely unique to that album and it's probably something that'll never happen again. And my hype level is slightly less for Gaga than it is for Beyonce only because everything is aligning perfectly for the latter this year and I've just missed the bitch so much.

So just because a fan can play devil's advocate or share rational opinions doesn't mean that they're suddenly less of one. Lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Well that's a bit RUDE isn't it

I have faith that I'll love the album and that it'll shit, because it will. My taste in pop music is perfectly aligned with the kind of music Gaga makes, so it's kind of an awesome situation for me. My post was mostly a reflection on how stellar an album Born This Way was, and the entire wait from its initial announcement to the interviews to the Mugler remixes to the single to the album release gave me everything I wanted from Gaga. Of course there's a big chance that ARTPOP will slay me even harder but my expectations are a bit lower based on what she's shared so far about it (which is very little, but still). The fact that my hype level was astronomical leading up to BTW and the album still blew me away is a situation that's completely unique to that album and it's probably something that'll never happen again. And my hype level is slightly less for Gaga than it is for Beyonce only because everything is aligning perfectly for the latter this year and I've just missed the bitch so much.

So just because a fan can play devil's advocate or share rational opinions doesn't mean that they're suddenly less of one. Lol

But its not just about the music, its about how the whole era will panned out. You where quick to dismiss the phoenix theme but forget that the BTW era was a complete mess that left her damaged. The way she has talked about ARTPOP and the BTW era she seems more self aware about her position in the industry and not to mention her obsession with charts and hunger for relevance. She would close every BTWBall here in America with "I'm back motherfuckers...... with ARTPOP we will rule the world" this is the kind of confidence that tells me she is ready to rise again. She has learned from the BTW era, got rid of the people that hinder her, told her story already, build her foundation, etc.

The era will slay, she will set trends again, redefine how albums are sold, have great directed videos with another multimillion selling album

*bookmark this post*

Nemesis_

But its not just about the music, its about how the whole era will panned out. You where quick to dismiss the phoenix theme but forget that the BTW era was a complete mess that left her damaged. The way she has talked about ARTPOP and the BTW era she seems more self aware about her position in the industry and not to mention her obsession with charts and hunger for relevance. She would close every BTWBall here in America with "I'm back motherfuckers...... with ARTPOP we will rule the world" this is the kind of confidence that tells me she is ready to rise again. She has learned from the BTW era, got rid of the people that hinder her, told her story already, build her foundation, etc.

The era will slay, she will set trends again, redefine how albums are sold, have great directed videos with another multimillion selling album

*bookmark this post*

What a beautiful way to end OT4.

ibtsb01nTD8yNV.gif

lbr Gaga only tore her hip so she could start the ARTPOP era faster.

Azealia-Shifty.gif

Trigger

*bookmark this post*

Artemisia

Banned
What a beautiful way to end OT4.

ibtsb01nTD8yNV.gif

lbr Gaga only tore her hip so she could start the ARTPOP era faster.

Azealia-Shifty.gif

I think the era would have started sooner if she didn't break her hip. The last of the shows were in late March. We could have got a lead single in May.

I don't think she'll start the era while she's recovering so I honestly don't expect anything from her until fall RIP.

*bookmark this post*

I obviously hope you're right, and the potential for ARTPOP is pretty astronomical, but I don't see her going back to The Fame/Monster type of aesthetic anymore. Yes she can admit that Born This Way was a pretty messy era and it was, but it wasn't just because of the singles choices and era pacing. It was coz Gaga became a much bigger cult figure and a political force, and that automatically made her a "love her or hate her" type of entertainer. I don't see her reversing that for ARTPOP, especially considering the pretty meta material she seems to be running with again ("My ARTPOP could mean anything", etc.), as well as the generally counter-culture topics she wants to be stressing (weed) that were the real reasong BTW under-performed.

So the songs may be catchier but as far as her mainstream perception is concerned she seems comfortable going down that same BTW path. I haven't seen evidence to the contrary.

*DON'T bookmark this post*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I obviously hope you're right, and the potential for ARTPOP is pretty astronomical, but I don't see her going back to The Fame/Monster type of aesthetic anymore. Yes she can admit that Born This Way was a pretty messy era and it was, but it wasn't just because of the singles choices and era pacing. It was coz Gaga became a much bigger cult figure and a political force, and that automatically made her a "love her or hate her" type of entertainer. I don't see her reversing that for ARTPOP, especially considering the pretty meta material she seems to be running with again ("My ARTPOP could mean anything", etc.), as well as the generally counter-culture topics she wants to be stressing (weed) that were the real reasong BTW under-performed.

So the songs may be catchier but as far as her mainstream perception is concerned she seems comfortable going down that same BTW path. I haven't seen evidence to the contrary.

*DON'T bookmark this post*

You might be right I might be wrong who really knows for sure at this point, but you did brought up something we know for sure. Gaga will always try to stir the pot because that just who she is

iLYKKPEOt32L.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The BRIT awards are starting soon

The Kings with Zayn's quiff being back

BDkWi8YCEAAx429.jpg

8y9r8Mk.jpg

Harry's stalker that follows him everywhere

y4Qplys.jpg

this meme...

BDkXM2tCcAEXlYf.jpg

Still to come, Disgustin, Beyawnce

SaintZ

Niall looks like a mess.

Taylor's dress reminds me of Elvira.

And I love Lana but what the hell is she wearing. Too casual IMO. I was expecting a gown and awesome hair .__.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Will this be yet another event where Bey doesn't do anything?

ibgHGAOsUFEgQQ.gif

I think so.

Bey's era is being handled in a true floppy fashion, so yeah, she probably won't do anything. Tour starts in a few weeks and we have no single or album name or release schedule. Mess. How can Jay manage Rih so efficiently, but see his wife being mismanaged and not help. Flop marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom