• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Version A and Version D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's a different issue you shady bitch.
dv50f.gif

royalan

You aren't lying. And if there is one music trend that Xtina needs to jump on its this urban wave! I was listening to "Nasty" the other day and got so much life from it. I need an album full of stuff like that and "Tell Me"s. The queen can do pure pop well, but she is best when she is blending genres.

ibyTcJw6N1LIdK.gif

YASSSSS SIS!!!! Nasty is my SHIT!

I'm still upset that it was never made a single. It's so feel-good. Such an undeniable bop.

And that EPIC FUCKING RUN she does near the end!? I mean, it's probably one of the fiercest things she's ever done on a track. HEW could!?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Just a random thought but.... The Greatest Thing <3

So much better than both Roar and Applause

cory64

Every link to Nasty's been taken down (and no one cares enough to have uploaded it again in the past year
672LHKi.gif
).

edit: some hew-site had it. let me listen.

botty

Banned
After slaving away for what seems like days... my latest ARTPOP, OT7, is finished and ready to be displayed. I hope you all love it as much as I struggled loved making it *.*

iBqoswAcbh8X6.gif

Partition

Banned
Welp, this stanning for local bitches for are slaying local charts at the moment is definitely indicative of the Artemisia era. Can't wait for the flawless and more articulate Botty era |OT7|

Nemesis_

British pop star Tulisa Contostavlos is taking her mind off her legal woes by releasing her debut novel. The former N-Dubz singer was taken into custody last month (Jun13) on suspicion of supplying class A drugs after she was allegedly caught on camera setting up a cocaine deal worth $1,240 (£800) for an undercover reporter from British tabloid The Sun. Contostavlos jetted to party island Ibiza with pals to avoid the British press following the arrest but now she's gearing up to release her first tome, Sky. The story is seemingly semi-biographical - it's about a London schoolgirl who escapes poverty to become a star. A statement from a representative at publishing house Headline reads, "It is the story of a young woman destined for stardom, who never gave up. No matter what. Tulisa's debut novel is impossible to put down. And impossible to forget."

Perched tbh

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Stats:

OT1 Duration: 11 months Views: 460,266
OT2 Duration: 3 months Views: 442,423
OT3 Duration: 2 months Views: 398,660
OT4 Duration: 2 months Views: 363,540
OT5 Duration: 3 months Views: 400,101
OT6 Duration: 3~ months Views: 423,896

Status
Not open for further replies.